Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forget who said they thought it was outside the park. I do too. Unless the task was specifically planned around one of the geysers ... i just don't think they would have done it with so many people around. I still feel there is another person involved. I hope we find out if anyone else was in that picture at YNP.

One additional thing to consider about the park, is that off-road travel is restricted in the park, which means hiking to get to any area considered "remote."

Conversely, the many miles of forest on the roads before you reach the park are full of small infrequently traveled dirt roads; just the type of place one would find that a Jeep excels.

I
If that were the case, wouldnt they have to make it public?
Dont know how the laws are written but i have seen it reported that AxCs autopsy is complete but not being released to the public. I think its up to the courts if the results of an autopsy are made public or not.
If they are planning on chwrging someone for murder, they could be withholding the results from the potential jury pool to try to limit contaminating the jury with bias?

I

Dont know how the laws are written but i have seen it reported that AxCs autopsy is complete but not being released to the public. I think its up to the courts if the results of an autopsy are made public or not.
If they are planning on chwrging someone for murder, they could be withholding the results from the potential jury pool to try to limit contaminating the jury with bias?
Well it was pretty obvious what killed him. Not sure what else they might have found. Like maybe he was hit with the baseball bat. The evidence in that situation would have been to prove premediation, right?... Maybe, .50 cal at 4 feet hollow point?... Or a witness who could say it went down differently than AxC described. But there seem to be no living witnesses except LVD and she is enjoying 3 hots and a cot courtesy of the taxpayer.

NINTCHDBPICT000565775986-1.jpg

Don't know which wedding this was (1, 2, 3 or 4?), but here the dress is less "modest". (Or, is that Lori's grandmother?)

I forget who said they thought it was outside the park. I do too. Unless the task was specifically planned around one of the geysers ... i just don't think they would have done it with so many people around. I still feel there is another person involved. I hope we find out if anyone else was in that picture at YNP.

I agree with you about possibly another person, which is what makes me think it's possible that Tylee was handed off to somebody else. Clinging to foolish hope, I know.

Except in a very few areas, like the Old Faithful area and the popular geysers and overlooks (and when there's a bear spotted beside the highway), there aren't that many people around. It's hard to imagine how vast and isolated most of it is. And you could park anywhere to walk into the woods without attracting any attention. If anybody saw your vehicle, they'd just assume you were looking at animals or taking pictures of the view.

Got stuck on a parent teacher video chat trying to explain this math to me.ninget the same answer but solved completely different and that's not okay? Lol but I think it is this dress...
Haven - In Stock

SEE IT: Lori Vallow had beachside wedding with ‘Doomsday’ author Chad Daybell weeks after her children went missing

In MOO Lori's has a lower cut liner under the lace and a little tulle bustle thing. This dress has buttons down the back and Lori's has no closure in back
as @dot...dot...dot and @FindingJoLee observed
That said, it looks like she used this LDS Bride dress as a model and bought separates to put together a sexier (and cheaper?) version

SEE IT: Lori Vallow had beachside wedding with ‘Doomsday’ author Chad Daybell weeks after her children went missing

In MOO Lori's has a lower cut liner under the lace and a little tulle bustle thing. This dress has buttons down the back and Lori's has no closure in back
That said, it looks like she used this LDS Bride dress as a model and bought separates to put together a sexier (and cheaper?) version

I swear I can see her legs through her dress. Jmo

Has anyone broken down what happened to CD's money from TD's Life ins policy? I figure the trip to Kauai maybe cost $20,000 if they were living it up. But with a $30 ring, maybe they only spent $6,000 Where is the rest?

It's somewhere lol. Probably several threads back. Jmo. I'd look but . . . stressed a bit.

That said, i

I think you may be correct and possibly she used her less mo

I agree. It is possible that she used her less modest dress and added the lace top. The lei blocks the neckline in the photos I found. The shoulder straps look similar. The under dress neckline would give it away if we could see it. Would not need to be altered and would be quick. Wedding dresses can take quite a while to order and fit. But maybe they have evidence of a purchase? Her ring was cheap so I can't imagine her spending so much more on the dress.

I agree with you about possibly another person, which is what makes me think it's possible that Tylee was handed off to somebody else. Clinging to foolish hope, I know.

Except in a very few areas, like the Old Faithful area and the popular geysers and overlooks (and when there's a bear spotted beside the highway), there aren't that many people around. It's hard to imagine how vast and isolated most of it is. And you could park anywhere to walk into the woods without attracting any attention. If anybody saw your vehicle, they'd just assume you were looking at animals or taking pictures of the view.

Carbuff, there are a lot of stretches between pullouts. That’s precisely why despite YNP being so expansive you can’t just pull off anywhere. There aren’t shoulders, and pulling off the road where there are no shoulders is prohibited. That being said, plenty of folks will do it for a look at the wildlife. But once one car pulls over, there are plenty of others wondering what you’re checking out and pull over as well. Within minutes a ranger shows up to mitigate the crowd and your opportunity is gone. Early September is crowded. We like to go mid to late September and mid to late May. Kids are back in school. I can’t see anyone taking a chance on committing a crime such as what we’re speculating on in the park. But nothing’s impossible here, MOO.

That said, i

I think you may be correct and possibly she used her less mo

I agree. It is possible that she used her less modest dress and added the lace top. The lei blocks the neckline in the photos I found. The shoulder straps look similar. The under dress neckline would give it away if we could see it. Would not need to be altered and would be quick. Wedding dresses can take quite a while to order and fit. But maybe they have evidence of a purchase? Her ring was cheap so I can't imagine her spending so much more on the dress.
It looks obvious to me from the video linked above that the top and skirt are a single unit--meaning, stitched together, not a separate body suit and skirt. The neckline is also very obvious in the video--a large scoop neck. The sash does seem to be an addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapper_physicist