Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears he went to the house after receiving the text / phone call from Lori that Charles had a heart attack and died. He said when he arrived Tylee was hysterical. Lori told Colby the truth and Colby wanted out of there ASAP due to anger and frustration. He stayed 30-40 minutes. He said he had no knowledge of the pool party and was asked if he regretted leaving so soon in hindsight, which he had to think about, as he said the whole situation there was “off”. MOO - I think he regrets not thinking of the kids at the time. I don’t think he ever considered that they were not safe.
He said he went over after work, and later admitted he wished he’d never gone over to begin with. He said—looking back—that event (Charles’ death) was the beginning of the tailspin his family has been in ever since, and his mind has been uneasy since.

Feel free to scroll.....I'm just typing out loud

Who's pulling the strings and who's the puppet....will one of them crack?

After recovering from yesterdays frustrating bond hearing and the let down dateline interview, I re-read the document IP left on the computer he gave to his ex-wife Natalie, the document that Chad sent to Lori in Sept 2018 with the light/dark ratings for her family and the Jan 2019 document "seven missions to accomplish together". The more I consider this, the more I believe Chad has to have an outsized role, as vile as Lori is judging by her documented actions, I can't see her in any kind of leadership role, (manipulator, sure), but she's just not articulate and come's off so ditzy/juvenile whenever she speaks. Chad, may have gotten in over his head, with his outlandish ideas/visions and then meets Lori who had connections to AxC who can make thing's happen.

Was Lori working in the background to make sure Chads visions came true or were they both in all of it together?

Have they been honest with each other?

Is one more gullible than the other?

Are they're just delaying until after 7.22.2020?

What happens when Chad gets charged/arrested?

It will be hard to keep their stories straight....MLM (if he hasn't been sacked) will be on the run between jails - he'll have to hire an army!

Good post. TY. Maybe they have hit the wall. I hope. I've witnessed "end of times" people while working in FL. It didn't happen. They went back to work. I felt bad for them because they were very serious about it. I also had no belief it would happen.

I don't think we know yet when the world will blow. There's signs but scientific ones are my interest, not religious that I know of. jmo

Who was driving Tylee's jeep when Brandon was shot at? Wasn't there a still unidentified male at the storage unit? Going to go back and think about those two things...

Yes, from what I've read, it was Tylee's jeep. Did they actually try to pin this shootin on missing Tylee? What low lives. That has always bothered me. It's the lowest you can go freaks.

And he spent his time complaining about the late receipt of documents, which totally seemed to frazzle him.
Yet, he should have had his coherent case, with facts, case law, evidence, affidavits etc. all ready to go, prior to 2.48pm the day before - like HE SAID this was already delayed twice!

Also, I think his latest round of subpoenas (fishing) triggered the prosecution to get the affidavits. Foot bullet!
If he’s whining now about an 8 page, single spaced document, how the hell is he ever going to get through all of the hundreds and thousand of pages he’s been requesting from the State? Ah-DUH!!!

I don't have an example of her normal speech but hearing her on Dateline it seemed to me as if her throat was doing some weird thing, like tightening, as if she was being strangled when she was speaking. I think she was lying and her voice was reacting to that struggle against speaking the truth.

moo
She talks like she’s got her jaws wired shut IMO.

I didn't find MP and IP cute meet through dating app believable. Is there proof he was involved with Chad before that? Most of that seemed scripted. The longer the interview went, the less convincing her sweet portrayal of herself. IP seemed to be tense after she began talking about his wearing the wire. I remember him looking away at some point. I will go back and rewatch the body language but that incident is definitely not behind them.
I’d like to know if IP had any association with CD prior to all of this, as well. And I’d REALLY like to hear from both exes—BB (MBP ex) and NP (IP ex) next Dateline. And SOMEBODY from CD’s family, please!

Yes, from what I've read, it was Tylee's jeep. Did they actually try to pin this shootin on missing Tylee? What low lives. That has always bothered me. It's the lowest you can go freaks.
No, I was just wondering aloud who might be driving the jeep if Alex was the shooter. Kind-of linking it to the prior post. IP and MP have gone out of their way in the past few months to provide plausible deniability for any involvement while piling on AC. Convenient since he's dead.

No, I was just wondering aloud who might be driving the jeep if Alex was the shooter. Kind-of linking it to the prior post. IP and MP have gone out of their way in the past few months to provide plausible deniability for any involvement while piling on AC.
I agree, but still it was supposedly TR's jeep via CV. Really low if so.

The other thing that stood out more this time was Lolo’s apparent knowledge of her brothers distress while being nowhere close. I guess her godly abilities had something to do with it. *rolls eyes*

YES! I’d like to dig into that whole scenario further!! Fascinating ZP has already been told by police she’s not a suspect! Guess her alibi is solid with all the earthquakes she’s been “preparing” and that have been occurring in the Intermountain West as of late. <eye roll>

No, I was just wondering aloud who might be driving the jeep if Alex was the shooter. Kind-of linking it to the prior post. IP and MP have gone out of their way in the past few months to provide plausible deniability for any involvement while piling on AC. Convenient since he's dead.
I’ve always assumed AC was the shooter and MB(P) was the driver...MOO.

So thinking of the motives here:

Lori is raising her children and once she meets CD she starts to believe what he is selling. Although LV was already acting stranger by the day according to CV. Do she and CD just sit down and have a talk and decide that there is justification to kill people based on their cult like beliefs? It certainly seems they are a team. How strange it is that these 2 met up and BOTH decided it was ok to commit murder if that is what happened. CD's children grew up to be young adults without disappearing off the face of the earth. Why is it okay with CD that LV likely made her children disappear and may have been responsible for other deaths and is defying a court order? What is he getting out of this mess? I doubt his children even want the same last name. They are probably being harassed and hounded.
I’ve been thinking about this forever but even more so since the bond hearing and dateline. I think they are going to try and say it’s divine . If they don’t turn on the other then they’ll say God made them divine , the chosen and they just carried out whatever he told them to do no matter what.....except it’s interesting that “God” only wanted them to kill or make disappear people that stood in their way of being together or they had a chance to profit from their death. So it won’t go over well. At this point I’d really thought by now one would turn on the other but as far as we know they haven’t and in fact in some weird choice have the same attorney . Honestly if I were LE and prosecution I’d want to know the entire everything from and have an idea of how everything went down and who masterminded it bc at this point I’m not sure of anything and I’d offer a deal to whichever one found to be the most reliable and truthful to help put away forever the other one. We’ve seen a lot of cases where we have to make what feels like literal deals with the devil to be able to charge and get a guilty verdict PF is a perfect example of that . I’d seriously hope that the deal was a whole lot more than max three years . I’m not counting any deaths before CV - but when you start with CV add TD , Alex, and two missing children plus the attempts made on BB and TD lives before TD died (I assume Alex died the same way TD did . It seems like they ingested something . Plus the wedding of Alex is completely weird . Did he have life insurance and if so who was suppose to get the pay out . Personally I’ve never had a family member die of circumstances where an autopsy was needed so when the said it was “expensive” as the new reason why TD didn’t have one I was quite shocked. I’d start with that bc I’m trying to determine if any of these crimes would’ve been committed had these two not met up. Who’s leading who or are they really just both so awful and them together became the worst possible combination of evil sinister stuff.

Chads the one one told his family LV had either no kids or was an empty nester. That email asking about their island paradise was also seemingly sent by Chad again mentioning they have no children. Lori had never as far as we know left Tylee before meeting Chad . She seemed to be exactly what her son said a “friend “ mom.....one that loves you but it’s never exactly the best when at a young age your mom is your friend and not your parent . It usually means over sharing adult info, not having solid boundaries, it means sometimes the child has to “parent” or protect the parent . To be clear that doesn’t mean “friend “ moms are murderers. I’ve had a “friend “ mom my entire life . She’s very petty even as I’m an adult when I set boundaries she acts out . For example I will tell her I can’t hear about her marriage bc it’s emotionally abusive and always has been and she never leaves so it just leaves me in a constant state of fear , horror, anger, depression, and anxiety. When I told her I needed that boundary bc I knew she’d never leave she told me “fine, don’t ever come to me to discuss your kids or marriage . It’s a two way street.” My mom doesn’t have normal maternal bonds with me and never has . She lives literally two houses away on the same street and has gone up to 18 full months without contacting me in any way possible . No texts, no phone, no dropping in, she wouldn’t answer the door or make contact with me. It hurt badly. When she finally reached out it was almost two years later....and I asked her why didn’t she have any contact with me at all especially when I’m her literal neighbor and she said “I was busy” .

Also why did Tylee say she drove to Texas by herself ? That’s been bugging me forever . At what point did that happen and why was she alone? Idaho to Texas is a long drive for a teenager alone.

long standing niggle.
someone asked up thread who they thought was the puppet master.
chads children are all alive and well and independent seemingly of all this mess.
how lovely for them.
lori's dependant children, (seemingly) dependant get things done brother and ex husband all eliminated.
chads dependant wife his sides only elimination.

I think chad is a very jealous money grabbing opportunist who thinks he has bagged his high school beauty queen. (I know...I know!!!...:rolleyes:)
he has eliminated all lori's attachments and only eliminated the space in his bed (tammy) for lori.

that all these eliminations (light and dark blah blah) just so happen to stand in line to acquire good lookin sums of money win win.

chad is the puppetmaster imo.
and for now.....winning :mad:

moo

Is there any info on chads upbringing and when he first got into the LDS stuff? other than his own accounts of claimed near death experiences etc.

Last edited:
Had to go back and watch the MP and IP part. I’m even more convinced she’s lying through her teeth and I think her husband is lock step with her. I seriously doubt she wasn’t aware of the wire and doubt Lolo wasn’t either. The only truth that came from him was that manifesto/edict nonsense on his computer but not talked about. My guess is Morrison was not allowed to ask questions about it. Maybe a condition of the interview? My take on motivation was twofold, look as good as possible for her pending custody case and deflect from their association with her aunt. Maybe even a small dose of protecting her aunt thrown in for good measure with that pre-planned Hawaii trip comment. It was so phony you couldn’t shovel the malarkey fast enough. You know LE has the ticketing dates and know exactly when that trip was planned.

The other thing that stood out more this time was Lolo’s apparent knowledge of her brothers distress while being nowhere close. I guess her godly abilities had something to do with it. *rolls eyes*
Right? Like how hard is to write on a piece of paper, "I'm wearing a wire, don't say anything incriminating".

Also why did Tylee say she drove to Texas by herself ? That’s been bugging me forever . At what point did that happen and why was she alone? Idaho to Texas is a long drive for a teenager alone.

i am probably going to get this wrong, but wasn't there an ex husband or a childs father in texas? maybe she went to visit?

also just finished watching the dateline episode had to wait for someone to upload it as it didnt air here

but the biggest red flag was melani and her husband i mean it was just so glaringly obviously they were not telling the whole truth and her answers felt coached/rehearsed

so many men in the booty fog in this family ugh...gotta be careful booty fog can lead to death it seems symptoms may include translated beings

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member