Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

Rexburg PD sent out this letter, showing support for the continued search of JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan. RPD wants everyone to know that May 25 is JJ’s 8th birthday.

“We continue to hope and pray for the safe return of both these beautiful children.” #fox10phoenix

Attachments

• 3E301B99-09CB-4FC0-99D5-2653B8F67A16.jpeg
    3E301B99-09CB-4FC0-99D5-2653B8F67A16.jpeg
    111.2 KB · Views: 45
I may be handicapped in my beliefs in this case by a complete lack of understanding or acceptance that anyone could kill an innocent child in cold blood for any reason. I understand that some people do that. But it is rarely their first act of evil. Often they start with torturing animals or other sick acts. I just don't see Lori or Chad being that sick.
Or they start off with killing a spouse and plot to kill more. That is sick enough in my book. IMO they used the same zombie excuse for all of them, including the kids.

Hair and hair products , makeup & skincare (and NOT "drugstore brands" for sure) can cost hundreds per month. She looked to have new cute workout/casual clothes in Hawaii, and was well dressed IIRC in the police videos. She has a nice figure and probably likes to dress to show it off. Just because she doesn't have a lot at any given time doesn't mean she doesn't buy a lot--consignment//clothing resale is a big industry here. Purses, shoes (and nothing but the best brands befitting a goddess remember). Spa days, injections, peels etc. on a regular basis. Electronics/phones. Moo.
Edit: ooh I left out a big one I was thinking about-- food. It costs a lot to eat in a healthful yet convenient way.
Have we ever seen her with a designer bag? Not saying we haven't just that she seems to like ziplocks and cheap beach bags.

I don't agree that eating healthy is expensive. Veggies are cheap!

Happy birthday JJ little buddy! I wish you could be in the arms of your mawmaw and pawpaw right now to share this special day with! Please know that you are loved and a lot of people are praying for and looking for you and your sister!

Happy Birthday JJ! If somehow you are reading this or someone is reading it to you, please understand that people all over the world are praying for you and hoping you will get to see your maw maw and paw paw very soon! You are one of the most special kids in the world right now!

I may be handicapped in my beliefs in this case by a complete lack of understanding or acceptance that anyone could kill an innocent child in cold blood for any reason. I understand that some people do that. But it is rarely their first act of evil. Often they start with torturing animals or other sick acts. I just don't see Lori or Chad being that sick.
How about killing an innocent spouse in cold blood? Or how about demonizing and dehumanizing said spouse months, possibly years before actually killing them? Would those count as first acts of evil? Or how about mentally, emotionally, financially, and spiritually abusing and manipulating said spouse before they end up dead? How about being unfaithful to your spouse and having an emotional, spiritual, and possibly even physical affair with someone else? Would that count as 'torture' or "other sick acts?" And you "just don't see Lori or Chad being that sick?" Are we even following the same case? JMO. :eek:o_O:confused:

Big ticket items:

Estimating your monthly breakdown

Rentals: $3000
Health Insurance: $2000 your number
Cars: $1500
Auto Insurance: 3*500/6= $750
LDS 10% of Gross: $2000

Failed Hawaii businesses: $0 absent other info

Cell service for how many devices: Verizon 10 devices =$800
Medication for JJ: $100
Service dog etc. $500

Business travel expenses. 45 trips per year*(300 air+200 hotel+100car)/12 = $2250

Total: $12800

We've heard he made $20,000 gross monthly. After taxes and downstream commissions he may have been cutting close to the bone.

How about killing an innocent spouse in cold blood? Or how about demonizing and dehumanizing said spouse months, possibly years before actually killing them? Would those count as first acts of evil? Or how about mentally, emotionally, financially, and spiritually abusing and manipulating said spouse before they end up dead? How about being unfaithful to your spouse and having an emotional, spiritual, and possibly even physical affair with someone else? Would that count as 'torture' or "other sick acts?" And you "just don't see Lori or Chad being that sick?" Are we even following the same case? JMO. :eek:o_O:confused:

Yes, those things would count but there is a huge step from being unfaithful to murder. I'll be honest, I was unfaithful. But the thought of murder never even entered my mind. To me that is so far beyond the realm of human decency that I can't even imagine what leads a person to thoughts like that. I'm pretty much atheist so my ideas have nothing to do with religion. But how would killing another person make anything better?

Perhaps if someone is religious they see things differently and think that killing someone obstructng a religious event is justified.

I think if Chad was being mentally abusive, manipulative, and so forth, that is unacceptable. But that does not mean he would suddenly escalate to murder. I'm not defending those things, just saying it is a huge step from getting Tammy to stop playing Farmville to killing her.

Estimating your monthly breakdown

Rentals: $3000
Health Insurance: $2000 your number
Cars: $1500
Auto Insurance: 3*500/6= $750
LDS 10% of Gross: $2000

Failed Hawaii businesses: $0 absent other info

Cell service for how many devices: Verizon 10 devices =$800
Medication for JJ: $100
Service dog etc. $500

Business travel expenses. 45 trips per year*(300 air+200 hotel+100car)/12 = $2250

Total: $12800

We've heard he made $20,000 gross monthly. After taxes and downstream commissions he may have been cutting close to the bone.
It was reported he was paying for 21 cell phones and he was also leasing several vehicles. Plus two properties in Texas and Arizona for several months plus employee costs. I believe he also had business costs in California. He would not have borrowed £200,000 if he did not need it. MOO.

Thinking about those 21 phones, at least 8 could be family phones so could the rest be employee phones?

Last edited:
It will be interesting to learn from MG how it was that she thought JJ Vallow was with his grandmother in Louisiana as well as whether she was also led to believe that was where JJ would be living from that point forward. I hope Nate also asked MG if she was told where Tylee was and what she was supposedly doing wherever that was.
If MG thought JJ was with Grandma, did she not think it strange that Lori asked her to say the kids were with her?

I don't think anyone has said KW was threatening her except here on WS. I don't think the threats are from Kay. My money is on some of CV's business associates.
I don't understand why you would try to implicate innocent people in this. You can't be serious about this accusation. Do you have any evidence of this at all?

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

Rexburg PD sent out this letter, showing support for the continued search of JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan. RPD wants everyone to know that May 25 is JJ’s 8th birthday.

“We continue to hope and pray for the safe return of both these beautiful children.” #fox10phoenix

That's a really nice message from RPD.

Happy Birthday JJ and thinking of both you and Tylee today.

Yes, those things would count but there is a huge step from being unfaithful to murder. I'll be honest, I was unfaithful. But the thought of murder never even entered my mind. To me that is so far beyond the realm of human decency that I can't even imagine what leads a person to thoughts like that. I'm pretty much atheist so my ideas have nothing to do with religion. But how would killing another person make anything better?

Perhaps if someone is religious they see things differently and think that killing someone obstructng a religious event is justified.

I think if Chad was being mentally abusive, manipulative, and so forth, that is unacceptable. But that does not mean he would suddenly escalate to murder. I'm not defending those things, just saying it is a huge step from getting Tammy to stop playing Farmville to killing her.
I agree with your first sentence. But here we only have a step from one type of murder to another. Using the same justification excuse for both.

ETA: Implication in multiple murders would technically make Chad and Lori serial killers.

Last edited:
Why would Chad be any better than other spouse killers? Age old motives apply here. He even provided his own belief system that made it easier on his conscience.

And Summer and Janis said Lori can't tell them anything because her jail calls are recorded. But Chad is not in jail. If my new son/brother in law might have disappeared my grandkid/niece, I'd hire some muscle and show up on his doorstep and find out what happened one way or another! Wonder why Janis and Summer have not done that!
And what did Summer and Janis know since September? Let alone when Lori landed in jail. For two people who seem to know their daughter/sister SO well.... they seem to know nothing.

Thinking about those 21 phones, at least 8 could be family phones so could the rest be employee phones?
RSBM

My SO has 2 "phones" according to our bill but 1 is the phone and the other is an iPad that has a separate line item on our bill. Also while transitioning between houses a couple of years ago we rented a short term apartment and got a wifi hotspot rather than pay install fees for cable internet. Someone looking at our cellular bill back then could have thought we had 4 phones for 2 people.

Who was CV paying the cell phone bills for? I assume CV, LVD, TR, CR, and CV's 2 other sons. Was he also paying for phones for Lori's siblings or parents?

RSBM

My SO has 2 "phones" according to our bill but 1 is the phone and the other is an iPad that has a separate line item on our bill. Also while transitioning between houses a couple of years ago we rented a short term apartment and got a wifi hotspot rather than pay install fees for cable internet. Someone looking at our cellular bill back then could have thought we had 4 phones for 2 people.

Who was CV paying the cell phone bills for? I assume CV, LVD, TR, CR, and CV's 2 other sons. Was he also paying for phones for Lori's siblings or parents?

JJ's iPad?

Or they start off with killing a spouse and plot to kill more. That is sick enough in my book. IMO they used the same zombie excuse for all of them, including the kids.

i keep going back to think about Stacey too. And Joe Ryan. Something makes me feel there has been a desensitizing over time. Remember, all the Coxes are in Hawaii, when Stacey died under Alex's care.... This does not sit well with me at all... Lori didn't tell anyone that Joe died, when she got that insurance money. i dunno

Re: CVs financial situation. I find it odd that he had employees of some type to pay, but only had $35000 liquid assets. It doesn't seem like much for a business with people to pay. And Kay talking about Lori hanging around for $9000? Rich people don't hang around or even know when $9000 is going to show up in their back account, that would be a meaningless amount to them. I like to think people live within their means, but I've known plenty who don't. I think they were living by the skin of their teeth and keeping up appearances, and Lori was bleeding poor Charles for every penny. He may have been making good money, but if he was, I think she was spending it all. Maybe there's stuff tied up in probate that was for retirement, but the life insurance was seemingly the plan for JJ.
My guess is that as long as we believe her and Chad had a thing going, that she was regularly skimming out of the business and likely left the marriage with more than we know about.

Nate Eaton - Reporter
safe_image.php

JJ Vallow turns 8 Monday. A vigil is planned and police are asking for help in finding him and his sister. | East Idaho News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa