Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Quite possible but I have no real idea. We all know representing both isn’t the best idea. But maybe there’s some method to his madness or maybe he just wants clout and money from a high profile case.

All jmo

I personally think he'll remove himself or be removed shortly.

I think the reason CD opted for MM was so they could all communicate with each other and share information and game plans. I think that was the sole motive in choosing him.

He certainly didn't select MM for his stellar performances with LV or his criminal defense track record

I personally think he'll remove himself or be removed shortly.

I think the reason CD opted for MM was so they could all communicate with each other and share information and game plans. I think that was the sole motive in choosing him.

He certainly didn't select MM for his stellar performances with LV or his criminal defense track record
We all thought that same thing about Jose Baez in the Caylee Anthony trial.

I think he means the night of the "paintball gun" incident in October. Its a good question I think.
Nobody knew the kids were even missing then. It wasn't till KW requested the welfare check that the missing children investigation began in November and CD and LV ran off to Hawaii for the second time.

As far as the independent counsel goes, CD brought all the money to the marriage, as far as I can recollect. A quick Google search indicates Idaho is a community property state. So how do they divvy up how the money gets spent on independent counsel. If, of course, there is any money left. Is there a mortgage on the house? Even if it is owned free and clear, they will blow through the 2 or 3 hundred thousand pretty quickly when paying lawyers.

Possibly. Seems odd not to be preparing with your client that needs you in an hour and a half. I hope would have thought he would have been here by yesterday once he got word of Chad being detained. All jmo

Maybe Chad will be assigned a public defender, or maybe his pal (PAvowL) can pay for his representation?

Last edited:
IMO, she was never their mother. Just the incubator for Colby and Tylee. She isn’t a mother!

Having watched that video of LVD at the police station with TR calming her down, it seemed clear that TR was the mother and L the awkward, troubled daughter. So, in removing TR, she removed not just an obstacle, but a guardrail, IMO. Filicide and matricide all at once.

Agreed! It’s going to be a train wreck watching him trying to defend both. Jmo
I can't see Chad having MM by his side today. That would be in complete conflict with the desertion case, even if her charges are going to be revised. I suppose we need to keep an eye on her charges too now. I would think they might have to lay fresh charges against her immediately, or release her?

moo (still thinking this through)

Melani Pawlowski is changing law firms. I recall she shared the same attorneys as ZP. Perhaps a distancing move? https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1270736552746860544?s=21

[URL="https://www.eastidahonews.com/2020/05/medical-examiner-says-alex-cox-had-blood-clots-in-his-lungs-and-died-of-natural-causes/"]Medical examiner says Alex Cox had blood clots in his lungs and died of natural causes | East Idaho News
[/URL]
“Alex’s family issued a statement to EastIdahoNews.com
through their attorneys, Robert Jarvis and Garrett L. Smith.”

Melani Pawlowski is changing law firms. I recall she shared the same attorneys as ZP. Perhaps a distancing move? https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1270736552746860544?s=21
https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1270736552746860544?s=21
Medical examiner says Alex Cox had blood clots in his lungs and died of natural causes | East Idaho News
“Alex’s family issued a statement to EastIdahoNews.com
through their attorneys, Robert Jarvis and Garrett L. Smith.”

Didn't BB file a lawsuit against J & S?

No, not on Jan 3rd. On the night of Oct 9th when the gunman attacked. Or again October 19th when Tammy died. Why didn't anyone ask, "Hey. why are there these places with fresh overturned dirt?"

Lot of if only's and why didn't's in this case.

LE didn't even know there were missing kids connected to Chad Daybell then and it was dark outside. They pretty much investigated and dismissed it as a prank when they couldn't find the man with the "paintball" gun. However, to your point, it would be interesting to know if there is any bodycam video from that night's incident. I wonder if LE officers looking for the man with the gun shined a light on the yard and that got recorded? The FBI reviewing video such as that is another possible way that some anomaly in the ground in October could have gotten noticed recently. There are probably so many 1000's of hours of bodycam to go over and so many separate investigations going on simultaneously in this case that something small like that might have only been noticed recently. LE also would have been at the house when Tammy died but again they wouldn't have any reason to look around the backyard for disturbed dirt then. LE still didn't know the kids were missing nor that Chad Daybell was connected to them via Lori on the day that Tammy died. There were probably several missed opportunities for LE to find the graves sooner, but only really in hindsight. :(

MOO.

Last edited:
I'm still quite surprised he managed to get into his vehicle and drive from the property.
Well that’s an added charge. Fleeing the scene of a crime. And avoiding arrest. LE were smart to let him drive off. IMO.
We don't know this info about Chad being in LE.... we need the original poster to document..... please don't keep that info as "real" until we get verified proof
yes I posted that. Thanks.

I wonder how much money Chad has left. But it seems quite likely he can afford and should get a much better lawyer than Means. Which will inject interesting dynamics in this case if they’re pit against one another...

But assuming any of these people are rational isn’t a good idea, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn