Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree.. I am sick about the photographer in the second photo. I think you have found the point of discovery and documenting the murder of a child.. Chad and Lori and whomever else was involved will have a special place in hell. Let’s keep an eye on Melani (she knows details)MOO

**My heart goes out to the people in the Upper Snake River Valley. This crime will send shockwaves throughout the region. Chad Lori and the other nutball followers put a spotlight on the area and twisted a religion with their so called doctrine. Let the full weight of the law fall on them. Thank you for coming to my TedTalk rant..it had been awhile since I had one MOO

Well deserved rant. It’s been a long time coming. All of us have invested so much time, with hope, prayers, faith that good would outweigh evil and madness. My thoughts are with these fractured families today, the Woodcocks, Vallows, Cushings, Ryans, Bordeauxs, Douglas, Daybells, and Coxs. Their lives are forever scarred by the acts of lust, greed and delusion. I think, too, of all the LE, and all of their efforts. Child crime is the absolute worst, and as we all have come to know and love Tylee and JJ, they have too. It is so very hard for them, this job they have. May everyone find some sort of peace in all of this. I will now strengthen my focus on my faith in our justice system, as it’s all I can do on this earth.

Shout out to Kay Woodcock- you are an amazing woman. Your love of your grandson, JJ, and your brother, Charles, carried you throughout. Your strength is an inspiration in the power of love and the power of women. Thank you and be blessed.

Just passed the women’s center where Lori is being held, Mark Meas is there. Quite surprising that he is t at the Fremont County jail preparing for Chads hearing. I know it’s not far from here, but which client is his priority here (Lori doesn’t have anything today that I know of)? Did Chad get a new lawyer or are we expecting to see Mark Means at the hearing today? All jmo
Follow the money.

Last edited:
My top theory at the moment is that one of Chad's children finally agreed to talk to police and something small that they knew helped LE connect the dots. Maybe they knew Chad did some extra "yard work" in October 2019? Or maybe they noticed the disturbed ground before but had been dismissing it? I believe MG's interview might have woken someone up to realize JJ and Tylee were dead and not safely hidden in a bunker somewhere.

MOO.

snipped

It's just so often that family closes ranks, even when ALL evidence points to guilt. I remember Cindy Anthony defying all logic in her defense of Casey, even though her own granddaughter was the victim. And Lori's mom and sister in this case, weaving and bobbing around suspicion of L and C.

I believe Lori finally cracked. Who else would know where the bodies are?

Just passed the women’s center where Lori is being held, Mark Meas is there. Quite surprising that he is t at the Fremont County jail preparing for Chads hearing. I know it’s not far from here, but which client is his priority here (Lori doesn’t have anything today that I know of)? Did Chad get a new lawyer or are we expecting to see Mark Means at the hearing today? All jmo
Filing paperwork to dismiss himself from CD's representation?

I'm concerned about it. L and C can blame it on a dead man who has skeletons in his own closet. L and C won't have to prove it, just present the jury with the possibility that AC could have done it. And maybe he did.

I hope some DNA is found on the bodies, or some other evidence is found, that directly connects L and C to the deaths.
Even if they claim Alex did it, they clearly ordered him to do it, based on their belief system. And thankfully, they would be punished just as severely:
TITLE 18
CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS
CHAPTER 20
CRIMINAL SOLICITATION
18-2004. PUNISHMENT FOR CRIMINAL SOLICITATION. Every person who is found guilty of criminal solicitation to commit a crime is punishable in the same manner and to the same extent as for an attempt to commit such crime.
History:
[18-2004, added 1982, ch. 270, sec. 1, p. 702.]
Section 18-2004 – Idaho State Legislature

They BOTH need new lawyers. How can he possibly serve either, having served each one of them recently? Their interests potentially conflict with each other.

ETA:
Imagine anything CD may have told MM. If MM continues to represent LVD, he cannot unremember what CD told him and it could be argued that it influenced his defense of LVD.

Imagine anything LVD may have told MM. If MM continues to represent CD, he cannot unremember what LVD told him and it could be argued that it influenced his defense of CD.

MM should remove himself and suggest they both obtain independent counsel.

Last edited:
I was in Idaho Falls the first week of January. There was a huge dump of snow that week (ie: 12-18") by Feb there was about 1 1/2 - 2 feet of snow on the ground. It would have been impossible to see disturbed earth in January on that property
I think the question was about Tammy's paintball incident on October 9th. The police would have presumably been searching the ground for any shell casings or other evidence of the masked man who ran away via the back of the property.

moo

It begs another question: Why didn't LE find the burial sites when they investigated that night and were all over the property?
They weren't looking for bodies but for evidence relating to Tammy's death, I believe.

ETA, why do you think they didnt find the burial site? We don't know when they were actually put there do we?

My heart goes out to Tammy's family today, too. It's pretty clear that Chad's involved in the murder of two children and so it's not much of a stretch to think they might be coming to terms with the circumstances of Tammy's death right now.

They probably loved Chad, too....and they are the grandparents/extended family of his children. It's pretty awful all around.

Don't forget that Rexburg is on the way to Saint Anthony if one is coming from Boise. Perhaps he needed to stop there to share the news with his other client.

They BOTH need new lawyers. How can he possibly serve either, having served each one of them recently? Their interests potentially conflict with each other.

Imagine anything CD may have told MM. If MM continues to represent LVD, he cannot unremember what CD told him and it could be argued that it influenced his defense of LVD.

Imagine anything LVD may have told MM. If MM continues to represent CD, he cannot unremember what LVD told him and it could be argued that it influenced his defense of CD.

MM should remove himself and suggest they both obtain independent counsel.
Agreed! It’s going to be a train wreck watching him trying to defend both. Jmo

When did Rexburg PD realize that there was a connection between Chad and Lori/Tylee/JJ? I know he tried to play off his relationship to Lori as 'barely know her' when he had his first interaction with the RPD. But when did they realize that he was married to her? Rexburg is a small town, that had to get back to cops pretty much immediately but I've never really thought/heard about how/when that actually happened.

Good question... November or December. I can't wait to find out.

Don't forget that Rexburg is on the way to Saint Anthony if one is coming from Boise. Perhaps he needed to stop there to share the news with his other client.
Possibly. Seems odd not to be preparing with your client that needs you in an hour and a half. I hope would have thought he would have been here by yesterday once he got word of Chad being detained. All jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa