Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of good questions here that I am curious about myself.

IIRC, in MG's interview with Nate, she said she visited Lori sometime after Tylee went missing (Lori said Tylee was away at BYU-I) and before JJ went missing - so sometime in mid-September 2019. MG made the ominous statement that Lori told her JJ had "turned into a zombie" the day before MG arrived, though MG thought JJ acted normally. MG said Lori indicated she was going to ask Kay to take custody of JJ again, and later told MG an elaborate story of how she turned JJ over to Kay.
Does anyone know more details of when this trip took place (I need to go back and check the timeline)?
Either way -- sounds to me that JJ's murder (MOO) was a hasty decision. Unsure whether they always planned to kill JJ (like you say, he was rated Light after Tylee was rated Dark) or if that decision came after (maybe JJ started asking too many questions about Tylee). MOO.
MG was there visiting from Sep. 19-Sep. 23. IMO, there was nothing hasty about Lori's decision to murder JJ; she had already returned his service dog and gotten rid of other things he needed before they even moved to ID. Completely premeditated. I'm not sure why she told MG (admitted her premeditation) she thought JJ had become a "zombie", but she obviously felt comfortable doing so.

I've not commented on this thread as I was afraid this would be the outcome. Please don't let these people plead out on insanity charges. They knew full well what they were doing. RIP beautiful angels.

MG was there visiting from Sep. 19-Sep. 23. IMO, there was nothing hasty about Lori's decision to murder JJ; she had already returned his service dog and gotten rid of other things he needed before they even moved to ID. Completely premeditated. I'm not sure why she told MG (admitted her premeditation) she thought JJ had become a "zombie", but she obviously felt comfortable doing so.
Agreed. LVD told MG she was turning over custody so MG wouldn't question where JJ was when he wasn't with Lori anymore

Another thought.
The charges read, in part, that the defendant (Chad) knew that "said human remains were about to be produced, used and/or discovered as evidence in a felony proceeding, inquiry, and/or investigation authorized by law, with the intent to prevent it from being so produced, used, and/or discovered."
I'm sure this could cover Chad having buried the bodies back when JJ and Tylee first went missing ... but, with Chad's vehicle being impounded and guarded, the thought arose - is there any chance Chad *just* moved the bodies to his backyard suspecting they were about to be discovered elsewhere?

Seems unlikely, especially with his intention to build the mobile home on his property already (which I suspect was to cover the "gravesite"), but I thought I'd put the thought out there anyway. JMO, MOO

I see that too. But zoom in on the orange thing at the corner of the blue tarp. That tarp is one of the places where evidence is being examined, thus all the dirt on it that looks like it's been sifted. The matter inside the orange thing looks like it came from the ground IMO. I've been a WS long enough to know that your analytical skills are top notch, @CuriousQuiet1 ! Do you think that the orange thing is Snake River Search equipment that contains (I really hate to write this) human remains that have been burned? I'm so sorry for being grisly :(

ETA spelling error
I had a little less graphic explanation. It could have been personal belongings that were buried. Regardless of what it contains, I do believe the orange thing was buried.

Maybe, she was testing the water and wanted to see how MG would react. Perhaps, she was thinking of making her part of the 144,000??

Good points that I had forgotten!

FAA has a No Fly Zone over the Daybell house, I guess they didn't like Nate flying around yesterday.

0/8157 NOTAM Details

I noticed it's only 400' AGL (above ground level). That's not very high at all so maybe it's to prevent rotor wash from blowing dust and disturbing the crime scene? I'd even thought perhaps for noise but 400' away would still be a quite noisy. I don't know that.... I'm just guessing.

I personally think after TR disappearance LVD realised how little she actually had mothered him. He was harder than she remembered. And CD became resentful of the time he took up.

I think the plan was for him to go to KW & LW. As MG described but I think the money he brought in through having a deceased father and his disabilities sealed his fate. LVD had never really worked and CD couldn't run a publishing company without someone doing the books for him and they'd want to be paid unlike poor TD who did the books and worked.

So sad how many people had to die so LVD and CD could live life without working.

I hate to write this, but I think JJ was done for the moment LV learned that CV had changed the beneficiary designation on his life insurance and had likely also verified through the company that, even as CV's wife in a community property state, she would not be receiving a check without extensive investigation. Within weeks, LV had returned JJ's service dog to its trainer, disenrolled JJ from the school he'd always known and where he was valued, loaded TR and JJ up, and moved out of state. I think he was only kept alive long enough for her to establish an address and enroll him in school so as to appear to be taking care of him to keep the checks rolling in, but under the less watchful eyes of strangers who didn't know him, didn't know about the recent loss of his father to the violence of his uncle and mother, and wouldn't be following up if he disappeared. JJ was killed so the checks she was getting as a caretaker of a special needs adopted child would keep coming in. She was NEVER going to let those checks - the consolation prize after the $1 million was lost - be transferred to KW & LW as they would have been had JJ gone to live with them.

I personally think after TR disappearance LVD realised how little she actually had mothered him. He was harder than she remembered. And CD became resentful of the time he took up.

ITA @Hippoinatutu. As I read the first part of your post, I immediately thought of the way CD manipulated Tammy to stop her from playing Frontier Town

I don’t know if this has been mentioned, but in one report I read it said it was the home where Cd’s parents were living. I can’t find the article now, of course.

We know that CD owns the property. Does anybody know who lives there?

His adult kids live there, if I remember correctly. It's baffling to think that they wouldn't have known about bodies buried in the yard.

I agree. Premeditated.

And, several people knew about her beliefs/warnings about Charles Vallow (Ned/Nick Schneider) before he was shot... and I don't think they seemed alarmed enough to report concerns to LE after he was killed by Alex. So, I guess Lori thought it would be okay to let her friends know she thought JJ was a zombie.

I keep thinking about this...

Months before Charles was shot, he described his wife’s frustration with her former life.

“I’m thankful she doesn’t see JJ…She wants him and for me to disappear. Seriously…,” Charles allegedly wrote an unidentified friend in text messages that were shared with Dateline freelance producer Luis Soltren.

He went on to tell the friend about Lori’s increasing fascination with the end of days and her involvement in groups he referred to as “woke” and “preparing a people.”

“She actually believes I am not Charles. She says an evil named Nick Schneider murdered me and is using me to violate her,” he wrote.

‘It Is So Unbelievable And Scary,' Lori Vallow’s Husband Allegedly Texted A Friend Just Months Before He Was Shot To Death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare