Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a realtor, I can say that has not been my experience. Mover rates are higher during high demand times. Closings occur all during the week and move out dates in contracts do not necessarily coincide with weekends or month end. Many people work more on weekends than during the week.
I would say it is probably done more often on weekends but not to the degree that this move should be suspicious based on the date or day of the week.
I can't imagine learning that my father was involved in something like this. Sad

ALL the deadly sins?

In spite of, or because of, the religious nature... has anyone else contemplated:

Does this case reek of ALL of the seven deadly sins?

1. Pride
2. Greed
3. Gluttony
4. Sloth
5. Envy
6. Lust
7. Wrath

All of them?

Perhaps that’s the draw?

just a thought here.... but...

What if that Orange thing was a puffer jacket?! It looks pretty big, like Chad's size.... and it could be that color b/c of hunting season, which it was at the time I believe.

CD would certainly have a lot of trouble explaining that away.... Considering what it looks like was inside. Maybe someone living at the house saw it sticking out a bit under the ground?

That's what I thought it looked like. Orange puffs are popular with outdoor people not just for hunting season but for general visibility. Eldest Carbuff calls it "Find My Body Orange."

That's what I thought it looked like. Orange puffs are popular with outdoor people not just for hunting season but for general visibility. Eldest Carbuff calls it "Find My Body Orange."
Isn't there something about parents burying children that they've murdered wrapped up in blankets and with something that belongs to the parents? I could be way off.

So here is a question: Someone noted a few posts back that they had a cousin who died in Rexburg this past winter and it was too cold to dig a grave. I know that historically in cold climates the sexton was also responsible for storing the bodies that accumulated over the winter. Chad was a sexton in Springville Utah IIRC. Would it be cold enough there that he would also have expertise in storing and handing bodies during the winter?
The deceased was stored. This was a few years ago.

ALL the deadly sins?

In spite of, or because of, the religious nature... has anyone else contemplated:

Does this case reek of ALL of the seven deadly sins?

1. Pride
2. Greed
3. Gluttony
4. Sloth
5. Envy
6. Lust
7. Wrath

All of them?

Perhaps that’s the draw?
Ooh. Do the Commandments. ... not being a smart alec ... I have a theory about the adultery commandment leading to breaking all the others, that's all.

It could be a good piece of evidence, in terms of who did what, when.... It def. is filthy and looks like it absolutely came out of the ground whether directly on the grave or just nearby.

Dancing in HI with professional wedding photog....later followed & interviewed near their HI condo with a zip lock bag of ca$h...” the children are fine “ as they walk hand in hand.

So Now.
Death penalty.
Any questions?

MOO

It could be a good piece of evidence, in terms of who did what, when.... It def. is filthy and looks like it absolutely came out of the ground whether directly on the grave or just nearby.

Yeah.

I suppose it could be a wrap or case for one of the pieces of equipment LE brought, and it's dirty because it gets a dirty tool put in it at the end of the day.

Isn't there something about parents burying children that they've murdered wrapped up in blankets and with something that belongs to the parents? I could be way off.

Sometimes that's true.... a macabre sign of care for the child. Sometimes LE even notices when a special item is missing from the scene.. But then there is also creepers like Chris Watts who takes the binky uses it to smother, then tosses it in the trash.... so who knows.
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member