Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to get the timeline straight here.
The SIGHTING of the jeep in Brandon's neighborhood was in OCTOBER, that is when the shooting took place. IIRC
LVD and kids moved to Idaho the end of AUGUST
so did the JEEP stay back or did the shooter drive it back from Idaho to shoot at Brandon.
We know the Jeep was confiscated by LE at the time of Brandon's shooting, so LE has had it since then.

The theory is that the Jeep was left in AZ after LVD and the kids moved to Idaho. Then on 19 Sep Chad flew to Mesa AZ and drove it back to Rexburg. Then around 30 Sep the spare tire and back seat were removed and Alex drove it back to AZ to take a shot at Brandon, then fled back to Idaho with it. It was not confiscated until November.

The theory about the Jeep being left and picked up later arose in the course of trying to reconcile the accounts of MG, the babysitter, and the person who chatted with Chad on the flight to Mesa. The theory is plausible in that it is consistent with the existing evidence but it is not proven because there are no sighting, pictures, etc. to substantiate it. Hope this clarifies things.

Please forgive - I am pages behind. I am so sorry to hear of Foxfire's passing - very sad.
Somewhere I remember something being mentioned about one of the players in this circus being encouraged to "move to Ammon due to jurisdiction" sort of comment. I am not sure if it was from a MSM or where it came from but it really struck me as funny.

At the moment I learned this, I was thinking about prepper people and the mindset of "jurisdiction". This might really be an issue that CD (etal) put into place in their plans of murder & mayhem. I was thinking in the bigger realm of TX, AZ, ID, HI (even WY for YNP) - but that would even be a factor in that the apartments were in Rexburg & CD's house in Salem.

I cannot cite a source (not even sure in my own brain) but just the word "jurisdiction" hit. MOO
obit is from 2016

I am trying to get the timeline straight here.
The SIGHTING of the jeep in Brandon's neighborhood was in OCTOBER, that is when the shooting took place. IIRC
LVD and kids moved to Idaho the end of AUGUST
so did the JEEP stay back or did the shooter drive it back from Idaho to shoot at Brandon.
We know the Jeep was confiscated by LE at the time of Brandon's shooting, so LE has had it since then.
I think the jeep was in idaho and I think Tylee drove it there when they moved. My reasoning is that the tyre and back seat were placed in the storage unit on the 2nd Oct and removed from the storage unit the following day. Unless of course, there was an abundance of tyres and car backseats in the Daybell?vallow/Cox households on the 2 october but a shortage on the 3rd :)

Edit— deleted hanging quote
which request?
I see on Lori’s case that court tv and EIN has Been granted access to record.

Last edited:
I already answered the poster at 12:39 AM last night that I meant to type LOL at the end and the user answered back. It was all good with the poster per their post at 12: 44 AM. So I don't know why it bothers you several hours later. It helps to read subsequent posts instead of chiming in when it had nothing to do with you.

I have the same right to reply to anything that you do. This is an open forum. (12 hours later). Jmo

I found that a tough read. So this is the devil's work. And don't dabble with energy healing and this pendulum business to determine light and dark spirits. Also multiple mortal probations and portals and listening to dead spirits is dangerous as you are opening up a conversation with the devil.

I cannot believe this as I am not religiously inclined. I do believe there was evil here but it was in the minds of Chad and Lori and Alex. Why Lori and Alex were susceptible to these ideas from Chad I cannot understand. Also we know others believe in this as she mentions in her letter to AVOW.
Is this the cult? I.e. those who believe in energy healing, multiple mortal probations and communicating with dead spirits through the veil.

I tend to think this is criminal behaviour to gain money and power through lies and deception, and ultimately by way of murder. I am also wondering who MG is talking about when she says she was able to convince a woman of the dangers of this energy healing and am wondering if she is talking about JR or ZP.

MOO.

As some here may recall, I have had, and continue to have a problem with the 11 day gap. This supposed woman of faith, who published a letter on AVOW, a letter I have trouble reading as she talks in Bible-speak and appears to be seeking redemption for herself in the guise of warning others of Satan’s spell. All I see is a woman who is in a cult, got near the inner circle of the fringe splinter group and now cries woe. 11 days. I cannot get past that. I know many here think she is genuine, that she was scared, and are grateful for assistance to LE. I think she should have been charged as a co-conspirator. She was aware of Lori’s disappointment when Charles didn’t die as Chad prophesied, then Charles is shot by Alex. That she knew the so called “pendulum” was swinging and didn’t reach out to LE is plain wrong. Look how brave Natalie was. Look how brave Brandon was, and they actually tried to kill him. Were was Melanie’s courage? Where was her “agency”? It took the murders of children for her to find her voice. And now she is apologizing and warning preppers. Sheesh.
I totally agree... I get sick hearing the “I didn’t ask but I was thinking about it” bs. No sympathy from me. She was in a “pickle” by not answering phone, and not telling for 11 days... she’s all cya, imho and weak at that.

I totally agree... I get sick hearing the “I didn’t ask but I was thinking about it” bs. No sympathy from me. She was in a “pickle” by not answering phone, and not telling for 11 days... she’s all cya, imho and weak at that.

What gets me is everyone associated with Lori is like that. Am I the only one that notices that? Jmo

I agree. I'm not buying what she's selling. At the least, I think she is still lying to herself. IMO

As some here may recall, I have had, and continue to have a problem with the 11 day gap. This supposed woman of faith, who published a letter on AVOW, a letter I have trouble reading as she talks in Bible-speak and appears to be seeking redemption for herself in the guise of warning others of Satan’s spell. All I see is a woman who is in a cult, got near the inner circle of the fringe splinter group and now cries woe. 11 days. I cannot get past that. I know many here think she is genuine, that she was scared, and are grateful for assistance to LE. I think she should have been charged as a co-conspirator. She was aware of Lori’s disappointment when Charles didn’t die as Chad prophesied, then Charles is shot by Alex. That she knew the so called “pendulum” was swinging and didn’t reach out to LE is plain wrong. Look how brave Natalie was. Look how brave Brandon was, and they actually tried to kill him. Were was Melanie’s courage? Where was her “agency”? It took the murders of children for her to find her voice. And now she is apologizing and warning preppers. Sheesh.

But he was a truck driver of some sort- a high risk occupation for sedentary development of PE. As much strangeness as surrounds this case- and as suspicious as I have been of every single player from Day One - this is the ONE death I think could have been a straightforward natural cause.
I understand what you are saying and I know I should believe the reports from the ME and Autopsy however, I just have it stuck in my head that this was either a killing of someone who knew too much or a suicide BECAUSE--- it was the day before they exhumed Tammy's body and LE was getting ready to question him more about CV's death and random shooting at BB.
JMO

Great catch! Now we know how those precious children could have been buried in frozen ground.
From Ch. 6 of Daybell's book "One Foot in the Grave":

"One November the temperature suddenly dropped from the mid-50s to below zero within hours. There wasn't any snow to insulate the ground, and everything was completely frozen within two days. Naturally, we received a burial order for that weekend. I found the burial plot, and the ground was rock hard. I couldn't even make a dent with a shovel. Things were looking desperate. Then I did something I wouldn't recommend at home.

"I took a five-gallon can of gasoline and completely soaked the burial plot. Then I stepped back and tossed a match on it. Three-foot-high flames instantly erupted. ... The flames burned away all the grass and warmed up the soil enough that I could finally get a shovel into the ground."
Chad lies alot! I have serious doubts that the gas would thaw totally frozen ground. Heat rises and gasoline burns off quick. I have tried to melt ice off of a parking area with a very large propane torch, lots of propane used with very little melting. Now a large bonfire given enough time has been used for centuries to thaw ground. My opinion only.

I think I remember the same as you, wasn't MP encouraged to move to Ammon? I cannot remember the source either. MOO

ETA: Yes, it is in the timeline:

8 Dec 2019, Approx 1:28 pm – Melani’s new husband IP texts his ex-wife NP “I don’t know if I can convince her to go to the family court hearing on Wednesday. I’m trying but she “got an answer” last night from God. Her uncles have her so wrapped up. They’re telling her she needs to move to Ammon. That’s not going to happen because I’m not going to leave Rexburg. They think it has something to do with jurisdiction. Dumbest thing ever. Don’t respond. Just wanted to update you earlier because I had a quick second to call. Stay safe.”

Forgive again - I am pages behind but if moving "jurisdictions" was a factor in their plotting & planning then isn't that in Bonneville county? So that would be Fremont, Madison & Bonneville counties to spread their tricks between (let alone all the other States/cities). Maybe it was all a part of their elaborate escape plan. If they kept all the crimes ongoing but multiple "jurisdictions" it might decrease their chances of getting caught. At least I think that was the mindset from sometime last summer was to commit & orchestrate acts whilst making attempts to cover their tracks. MOO

QUOTE FROM FUZZYBUTTER- also check EIN everyday. They have consistently had the best coverage of this entire mess. I am disturbed that they may be running interviews by law enforcement before publication. Do you know this as fact? This is not how journalism works. I will be very disappointed in Nate and crew if this is true. The in-depth interviews that EIN has presented are not presented as verified truth. These interviews are each persons perspective. If MP, or MG lies in their interview so be it. The information may be fact checked and/or analyzed later. If the MP interview was fact checked we would have seen very little of that interview.

I'm very confused by your post. For one, I clearly stated that what I wrote was my opinion. Many of us here on WS speculated that the editing, even the conditions of the interview itself suggested some coordination with LE. Secondly, what media publication (beyond tabloids) does NOT fact check, to the best of their ability, before running? That is exactly what good journalism is about. Your statement makes no sense. Moo.
EXACTLY---I believe Nate Eaton has a great rapport with the local LE and probably the FBI, by now in this case.
I am guessing he ran the interviews by LE just to be sure that there would not be anything mentioned that could jeopardize the case against LVD and CD-- Nate would not want that and neither would we.

Last edited:
Chad lies alot! I have serious doubts that the gas would thaw totally frozen ground. Heat rises and gasoline burns off quick. I have tried to melt ice off of a parking area with a very large propane torch, lots of propane used with very little melting. Now a large bonfire given enough time has been used for centuries to thaw ground. My opinion only.

Good point. Anyone who has ever resorted to throwing some flammable fuel on a brush fire to get it going knows the fire basically just quickly burns through the fuel and dies. The brush itself only gets scorched, at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes