Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patiently awaiting further charges to include ones from Arizona.

This saga is far from over.
Whether LE will be able to prove all of it remains to be seen.
I believe they will be able to.

LV's lies and deceit left a trail of destruction in her wake.
Her main motivator was always the money.

CV
BB
JJ
TR
I suspect JR

Prayers to the innocent family members.

JMO

Also, Melani's mother Stacy? Her death, JMO, also sounds suspect. Why did no one in the family help this poor woman? Her symptoms also sound as if her death could have been due to slow poisoning. JMO

Also, Melani's mother Stacy? Her death, JMO, also sounds suspect. Why did no one in the family help this poor woman? Her symptoms also sound as if her death could have been due to slow poisoning. JMO

I would not rule it out.
The time elapsed could present a problem from a LE perspective, thus the reason that I did not include her.
We don't know what LE knows though.

AC I suspect as well had insurance proceeds.
I am not convinced his case is completely closed either.

Time will tell :)

A vision of a loved one dying wouldn’t a person try to get that person esp. a wife help? Go to doctor honey, let me check your car? Heartless! Instead just run around telling your vision to others!

I can well imagine Chad working overtime to get the help you describe for LVD, or himself. Maybe some of his kids.

Not Tammy, JJ or TR. For them the prophesies of death neatly coincided with gain for CD. So you just gotta go with the visions.

BBM
Very true and came as a surprise to me. Someone directed me to a popular LDS "family" vlogger and the kids (9 of them) are obsessed and encouraged to play D&D. They play for hours a night. I'd have thought it to be antithetical to their belief system. Apparently not.

Well, there was some controversy in the Christian community when video games first became popular, especially about D&D and role playing games, and whether or not this type of fantasizing was psychologically harmful. Certainly did not promote the orthodox faith.

It was all blown off eventually as these games became so ubiquitous and hard to keep track of, but I do know some parents monitored what games they allowed their children to play, as well as what movies, etc., were allowed to be viewed.

At any rate, it was a problem specific to those born after the mid 1970s when these games were just beginning to take off.

AND the whole family was in Hawaii....except for Alex who was staying with Stacey. Always been an issue for me as well..

Didn’t we read that Tammy had ducks? I wonder how long ago that was? Did she have them in Rexburg or springville, I’m not sure. The wooden box could have been a duck feeder or bird feeder or birdhouse. Not sure on the posts.

There was a lovely picture on her FB page that someone posted. I assumed it was Tammy with a grandchild so assume to be Rexburg?? Now not sure. The ducks were beautiful Indian Runners!

Something struck me watching a podcast yesterday. MG just moved into the apartments, LVD lives next door, AC lives in same complex - there are garages (at least to some units) and no one had major furniture for a home. There was plenty of room in all of these spaces to place the items she rented the storage unit for. Why rent a storage unit when there was so much room in so many place to put these items?
They not only erased the children's lives but attempted to erase that the children ever lived by taking out anything that reminded them of the kids (IMO).

IIRC, the room that was documented as the guest bedroom when Alex shot CV, it was just a matress on the floor also.

Folks that know LV and CD followers.. and have kids.. beware of mattresses on the floor?

It's what many folks call disposable furniture... but for a different reason?

Makes the whole "I had the whole family over for cookies" after TD's funeral statement come into play. If true, (which I don't believe for a minute because they were too busy hiding their affair at the time) the family members of TD would be able to confirm there were no children there.
If I were one of CD's kids, I could maybe see going to someone's home for cookies after a funeral but not someone I had never met or hung out with - I would opt to go to a family member's home or close friend of TD's. Even if TD knew LVD from all the events - I have seen no mention of them hanging out like friends.
Just feels so very fishy -
I know it is an LVD lie - but her lies all catch up with her in the end. It may be the very first time in her life that she cannot squiggle out of this mess by creating another.

As someone who just had issues yesterday due to cookies with my computer... I had so many cookies from my search history etc that I erased.

Jeez.......... why am I thinking these days everything is in code, e.g. saying in code "there are cookies, erase them!"??

Hmm, and she made a point to say to the family... "you know what I'm talking about" ... that was a weird comment MOO

Cookies (eaten) vs. cookies (computer?)

This is like a couple of other cases (Casey A. and J. Arias) where I keep thinking they are talking in code.

(Well, we KNOW they BOTH did!!!)) MOO

ETA: Need to go back to that interview... she was "adamant" that the family would know what she was talking about when she mentioned cookies and brought that up x 2 or x3 iirc

ETA #2: For those in the future that want to deny... be aware. LE has your info and your cookies from google and facebook etc as to search historyy... so if you lie.. BAM! It's not like lying to the entire world on a television interview... *cough*

Last edited:
I woke up this morning feeling like I had an "aha" moment to share.

It's niggled me for a while about what LVD's motive would have been to hang onto the birth certificates of Tylee and JJ. Remember we know she had them along with Tylee's phone, her bank card, and id when Kauai LE pulled her and Chad over.

Now that it is confirmed that the children are no longer with us, and most likely have not since at least before CD and LVD's last Hawaii trip, I feel 100% certain that those two thought they were going to create "new identities' somewhere using and manipulating the kids birth certificates.

There was a whole storage unit of the kids mementos and belongings in the storage unit, yet what she kept were only the objects that could further her and Chad's lust for greed and power.

It's niggled me for a while about what LVD's motive would have been to hang onto the birth certificates of Tylee and JJ. Remember we know she had them along with Tylee's phone, her bank card, and id when Kauai LE pulled her and Chad over.

Now that it is confirmed that the children are no longer with us, and most likely have not since at least before CD and LVD's last Hawaii trip, I feel 100% certain that those two thought they were going to create "new identities' somewhere using and manipulating the kids birth certificates.

There was a whole storage unit of the kids mementos and belongings in the storage unit, yet what she kept were only the objects that could further her and Chad's lust for greed and power.
Good point!
And we know AC took ZP's last name (at least it has been reported) which seems to be a huge leap for me to change my entire "identity" for a spouse that I am "all business" with during a quickie wedding in Vegas.
Was there an underlying plot plan of going from city to city and destroying zombies under assumed identities so they would never be caught?
I don't know but it looks to me that if LVD really believes she "cannot taste death" then she gets to spend her eternity behind prison walls. They will just keep erecting prisons and house her in the new one when they have to demolish the old in every 75 years or so. Faces of guards and inmates will change but LVD will remain eternally forever behind bars.

If they find nothing in the autopsy, visions will not suffice for conviction in Tammy's case, otherwise he would have been charged already. They would need evidence that he plotted her death. He's been having visions for years, even before meeting Lori.
But she was alive when the rings were bought and the dress isn’t that evidence itself and I guess we will find out when they bought and purchased airfare to get married and when they hired the photographer and everything else involved bc I’m Pretty sure that was all done while TD was alive .....which to me says premeditation

Something struck me watching a podcast yesterday. MG just moved into the apartments, LVD lives next door, AC lives in same complex - there are garages (at least to some units) and no one had major furniture for a home. There was plenty of room in all of these spaces to place the items she rented the storage unit for. Why rent a storage unit when there was so much room in so many place to put these items?
They not only erased the children's lives but attempted to erase that the children ever lived by taking out anything that reminded them of the kids (IMO).

The way storage units work is that if the rent is not paid, the owner of the units can auction off the contents. The contents become owned by someone else and from there, who knows where they go. A good way to get rid of evidence with no apparent chain of ownership.

Yes, fake identity documents, could have been used to establish identities for applications for government aid, food stamps, medicaid, etc., in addition to the continuing Social Security payments, in addition to a lot of other unsavory activity - undocumented children filling in for Tylee and JJ.

When Lori, Chad and Alex left Rexburg after the welfare check, JJ's toys were left on the front porch of her appartment (they were later shown in a news report), which was a month after Chad's children supposedly visited.

Those toys and belongings were from Melani’s children, not from JJ. I have posted the relevant piece from the timeline.

Attachments

• AB121329-0E24-4752-9394-B651CA946B42.jpeg
    AB121329-0E24-4752-9394-B651CA946B42.jpeg
    205.6 KB · Views: 52
True.
So if his kids or family members actually went to LVD's apartment for cookies - wouldn't they see some toys and no children?

You may want to view the timeline at the beginning of each thread, and note when the storage unit was rented, and the dates that the containers and the children's bicycles and photos and blankies and toys were moved into such.

And then tie that into she was childless per neighbors etc at that time of her funeral.

The way storage units work is that if the rent is not paid, the owner of the units can auction off the contents. The contents become owned by someone else and from there, who knows where they go. A good way to get rid of evidence with no apparent chain of ownership.
Good point - I have never had a storage unit and that would have never crossed my mind.
Still with such personal items (ie: blankets with kids photos) and missing kids seems so risky. Why not burn it all in CD's big fire pit?

I think it had a birdhouse on one of the posts it looked like to me.

The "bird-house post" was identified as surveying equipment used in plotting the area, I believe.

EDIT: I have since read the OP's comment making it clear she was talking about the soil sifter. Please ignore the above.

Last edited:
Yes, fake identity documents, could have been used to establish identities for applications for government aid, food stamps, medicaid, etc., in addition to the continuing Social Security payments, in addition to a lot of other unsavory activity - undocumented children filling in for Tylee and JJ.
Well we know some of this has been done in other LDS offshoots as well (ie: Warren Jeffs, Kingston group, etc) from news in the past. I know I read where CD believed they needed to prepare for their following - would this be one way they might chose too?
Under the guise of "bleeding the beast"?
I am just wondering if this could be part of the mindset. JMO & musings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member