Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like DW asked Chad where Lori's kids were. Chad replied that he couldn't tell him "for his own safety". What was he insinuating? That JJ's relatives were a dangerous bunch? Luckily DW didn't seem to have believed him, but some of Chad's other friends likely did.

https://twitter.com/NateNewsNow/status/1274525533234098177
We've heard from Lori's relatives that Lori was supposedly being threatened. So yes, I am thinking CD was implying that a dangerous bunch of JJ's relatives was the reason kids were hidden and the reason Chad and Lori couldn't tell people where they were.

Wow! That's certainly a recipe for future conflict. Thanks for the insight.

I remember watching a therapy training video long ago where the teaching therapist said "When I see acting out, I go in search of the secrets. Secrets drive acting-out behavior."

Somewhere there must be a bunker chock-full of family secrets, at least enough to fuel this massive fiasco.

RE: Buccaroos BBQ.
That area of West Yellowstone is street parking. End of the day at the end of the weekend at the end of the summer. It's not Jackson, Wyoming busy there, but it is busy. You park where you can.

I don't think they did anything to Tylee there, other than send her for take-out.

JMO
.....and if you look at the front of buckaroos there are tables outside. Maybe they sat at one of the tables and ate tacos....

SeattleStew, even though I have speculated they may have parked there and visited an establishment nearby for takeout and to use the bathroom, I respect and agree with your suspicion that the specific mention of the place in the PC affidavit is for a reason.

Perhaps a critical call was made from that location, or they met up with someone there who may have given them something or taken something from them. It's possible mention is made to establish timing (i.e. departure of the area for the trip home), but the mention may also be to make it clear to others that LE is onto them and they can either come forward with what they know voluntarily or they will be forced forward with greater suspicion about their role and potentially greater consequences.
IMO the Buckeroo data point has to be significant. For framing context in the PCA, LE could have got away with the data point at the Yellowstone Park entrance/exit; no need to mention Buckeroos.

What irks me is how easily MG forgives herself and how she uses her religion to effectuate the forgiveness and make everything fine and dandy for herself. By contrast, she never used her religion to guide her toward calling the police, calling CPS, blame herself for her role in this, ask questions, or otherwise care for anyone but herself. It's all so self-serving. And she's probably making money off the interviews, the podcasts, all of it....
Imagine wondering—as MG does—why your friend LV is surrounded by drama 24/7, crazy things seem to be happening all around, people are dying suddenly, yet not distancing yourself from the situation as fast as you possibly could.
IMO there's something so rotten here, and it's not just about the Zombie Threesome.
Agree... and as I have said before, all her newfound religious “turnaround” beliefs and scripture quotes she knew BEFORE but chose to ignore. Now all the sudden IGNORING the zombie/dark spirits has purpose when it didn’t before.

So given she operates with a “what is good for her mentality” - why did she kiss up to AVOW and Christopher Parrett with her “letter”. Hmmm

Not sleuthable I know, but wondering if David Warwick truly still is her boyfriend?

I am not saying that they drank. I am saying that alcohol was used to incapacitate Tylee. Then I believe she was taken to chads and shot because they knew she was still alive. I don't believe they became drinkers. Alex worked at night clubs that had a lot of drinking going on, so who knows what he did. Just my opinion on what I think happened. :)

Maybe AC got himself some alcohol You know, liquid courage. MOO

MOO. They stopped for a screaming match. The conspirators and killers of CV got spooked and TR was dead and buried in less than 24 hours.

Maybe Tylee tried to pack and go. Sad stuff, like Gannon S. you want to yell at the kid "RUN, it's not your imagination, they ARE killers."

Wonder if they were there to off JJ. Would be the perfect place to say a wild child with autism threw a fit, ran off and now they can't find him. Tylee would have protested that to no end to protect him. She would then become the problem and they'd have to get rid of her first. MOO

Could you pls provide a link or source that supports your assertion that a neighbor of the Daybell's heard a gunshot on the morning of Sept 9? I have not heard or read anything about that. Chad didn't say anything about a "gunshot", he said he had killed a raccoon. This texted story however was, and still is, thought by RPD to be a complete lie.

All we have is CD's text to TD about an implausible raccoon in the daytime (a story which, again, the RPD investigator has dismissed as pure fiction). I myself assume that CD made up this story to tell TD to preemptively excuse any disturbed grass and soil she might later discover in the back yard, and to prepare TD for any "dead animal smells" which might emanate from the ground over the next few weeks. A preemptive lie, nothing more. Jmo

i think it’s
  1. Chad to Tammy at 11:53 am: “Well, I've had an interesting morning! felt should bum all of the limb debris by the fire pit before it got too soaked by the coming storms. While I did so, I spotted a big racoon along the fence. I hurried and got my gun, and he was still walking along. I got close enough that one shot did the trick. He is now in our pet cemetery. Fun times!”
  2. Chad to Tammy at 11:56: “Gonna shower now and then go write for while at BYU. Love you!”
  3. Tammy to Chad at 2:47 pm: “Good for you!”
  4. Chad to Tammy at 2:48 pm: “I’m back home now"
  5. I found the text suspicious because raccoons are normally nocturnal animals and are not regularly out during the day. It should be noted that from interviewing neighbors of Chad Daybell, we are aware that in mid-July of 2019, Garth Daybell, Chad’s son, told their neighbors that Chad had shot a raccoon out of a tree on their property during the day. Those neighbors are named Matt and Reegan P.. Garth told Matt P. about the raccoon in response to a question from Matt about hearing gunshot. The P.’s informed me that the fire pit in the back of the Daybell property was hardly ever used until the last few months. Reegan informed me that there appeared to be frequent bonfires in the pit on the Daybell property over the last few months and the first one she noticed was soon after Tammy’s death on October 19, 2019.

IMO the Buckeroo data point has to be significant. For framing context in the PCA, LE could have got away with the data point at the Yellowstone Park entrance/exit; no need to mention Buckeroos.
I kind of agree now.
1. Wondering if it could be another sighting we have yet to discover- a camera image or more.

2. Possibly a purchase from the tshirt store which was later found at burial site or has become evidence of some kind.

That location appears too busy for something to have happened there that would involve a struggle.

A credit card transaction that will tie to another purchase down the road- possibly at Mavericks?

When reading the probably cause docs, statements seemed to give Melanie Gibb a high degree of credibility and reliability. (for some reason, the language reminded me of how the Gilbert LE were enamored by Lori and Melanie).

I find it a bit strange, when so many of us here are so mistrusting of Melanie. So are they enamored? Or, are they possibly waiting to see just how much she does say publicly?

I would not characterize it like that. She had no choice with police. She sat on their call and had to discuss it with her “friend” before coming forward. She was probably scared #@$&less and told them the truth but has danced and omitted parts of the story publicly as well as publicly professing her love for these monsters (which I’m sure she’ll walk back tomorrow). I don’t mistrust her I just think she is an empty soul easily manipulated and gullible.

I don’t think she’s lying now but she knew relevant details about the monsters beliefs long ago and did nothing after CV was murdered. She witnessed their prophecy in action and knew Tylee was branded a zombie just like CV. How could she not see the writing on the wall? Yet she did nothing and told nobody until it was too late.

West Yellowstone is a very small town. It's bigger than it used to be, but the main tourist area is still only a few blocks and typically people park on the street or in one of the lots, and then walk around looking at souvenir stores and stopping for food. It gets very busy in tourist season, but the "highway" is a street at that point. Speed limit 25 with several traffic lights and crosswalks, easy to get back and forth.

It doesn't make any difference to your point but I wanted to clarify that they weren't running across an interstate highway or something.

@carbuff Yes, you are right in being more specific about the road. I guess I was writing a colloquialism for a four lane road. I do appreciate that you have clarified, because it is possible that they could cross, and easily, I just don't think it's probable. I know I'm beating a dead horse so to speak. I don't know why I can't let it go. Like others have said I just have a feeling that perhaps something nefarious happened at the BBQ parking lot that evening.

Now I'm confused. I thought they entered the Park via Jackson and made a loop trip. I remember being surprised they went that way. Maybe this will be clearer after we get more ping reports from LE.

My GPS just took us this route when we went. It might be nothing more than the suggested map route. That's why I've been in Rexburg.

Agree... and as I have said before, all her newfound religious “turnaround” beliefs and scripture quotes she knew BEFORE but chose to ignore. Now all the sudden IGNORING the zombie/dark spirits has purpose when it didn’t before.

So given she operates with a “what is good for her mentality” - why did she kiss up to AVOW and Christopher Parrett with her “letter”. Hmmm

Not sleuthable I know, but wondering if David Warwick truly still is her boyfriend?

JMO, she was a total believer in Chad. I think she experienced cognitive dissonance when her mental image of Chad and Lori did not line up with reality.

She reached out to AVOW et al to tell them she is still a true believer - except for that part about multiple probations. She states that the trouble began there, because it was telling couples that they had been married to each other in past lives. (IMO it was not past lives teaching that started the trouble....)

I kind of agree now.
1. Wondering if it could be another sighting we have yet to discover- a camera image or more.

2. Possibly a purchase from the tshirt store which was later found at burial site or has become evidence of some kind.

That location appears too busy for something to have happened there that would involve a struggle.

A credit card transaction that will tie to another purchase down the road- possibly at Mavericks?

I agree that people would have noticed a struggle at that location.

I was trying to figure out why LE wouldn't have mentioned this location before or released footage if they did, indeed, have confirmation (via photo or video) that TR was actually there, but you might have a point there with the clothing --

In the photo of TR at Yellowstone, she's wearing a hoodie, but if LE had another picture of her later wearing something else (say, if she took the hoodie off later in the day), they may have wanted to withhold that to use to verify any potential witness accounts.

Anyone remember the wording LE used when they released that Yellowstone photo? (I think they said something along the lines of her not being seen after that day - or did they imply that this was the last photo/video they had of her?)

Absolutely. I've been thinking the same thing -- that somehow the "family togetherness" of the trip led to an argument (about TR's future plans? about TR seeing LV with CD? about how LV had been treating JJ since CV's death? about CV's death itself? about how LV was spending the money that was supposed to be to care for TR & JJ? could have been any number of things) and that spilled over into whatever happened that night at LV's apartment. JMO

It's been highly publicized that they were near West Yellowstone for months now; I think anyone that had seen them near the BBQ place would have come forward by now. JMO

People really mind their own business. Friendly but internal interests.

I have a big problem with her words, her facial expressions and her body language. Couple that with her words, and tone in the police interview of Lori and I just really don’t trust her.

She's dodging "secret knowledge" doctrines. Anytime something might wander into that territory she clams up and gets a bit of enjoyment out of duping.

Do you have links about these excommunications?
Julie Rowe and Eric Smith were both excommunicated. JR in April 2019 (multiple sources, including Idaho Kids Case: Chad Daybell Said Late Wife Not Part Of His 'Plan' Weeks Before Her Death, Former Friend Says) and ES only two weeks ago, according to Court TV video on YouTube (2 days ago). At least one PAP podcaster was also excommunicated in February 2019 by his own admission.

Info on PTZ closing down: Users of the website Pathway to Zion say they are now being discouraged from talking publicly about their controversial religious beliefs with members of their own church.
FOX 13 Investigates: Website associated with Chad Daybell and his followers shuts down

I will admit I had thought that maybe a 2% chance of the kids actually being safe somewhere.
But 98% thought that they were killed and LVD and CD and AxC all knew they were killed and buried in CD backyard.
There is NO way LVD and CD did NOT know and I will even venture that MBP and IP and ZP knew also.
They were all in on it. JMO

Yes we know that but i do feel that is a possible angle in the courts since nothing yet points directly at them! Which is insane
In itself aside from the obvious truth. I didnt follow this one so heavily until the last two months because I too thought to myself well the lady looks like a rich lunatic probably just trying to prove a point..they will come up safe.

I cant believe they were buried for so long. How how how could they do that...sickening. the pics in Hawaii.. just...I hope the book is thrown at them all.

I'm stuck on the Buckaroo BBQ stop. If it wasn't important and/or relevant I don't think it would be in the Probable Cause Affidavit. Sure there are lots of other places to stop for a drink/food and the bathroom. Except they didn't go somewhere else, they stopped there. The FBI CAST states they are accurate within less than 20 feet.

For those thinking they went across the street and left the phone in the parking lot behind the BBQ, and then ran across four lanes of highway to the taco truck, I just don't see it. The BBQ was on the opposite side of the road from their direction to Rexburg. The taco place had plenty of parking, I posted all these photos this morning.

JJ was known and it has been cited that he was a picky eater. He liked Burger King chicken strips and Sprite. I don't see a Burger King in town, but if they had turned left instead of right off of Yellowstone Highway, there is a McDonalds like two blocks down.

Oh, really the road isn't very busy. You could probably just walk down the middle of the street for a bit and it wouldn't be a big deal. I crossed that street numerous times with my kids and one was about 8 last time. It is not that difficult. Tourists and locals were doing it all the time.

She provides "insider" information and I also believe she is being honest. Nobody else in the "cult" who is still alive is providing this type of information into the bizarre beliefs.

Maybe they decided she will be the spokesperson for anyone else in the cult? 'Could be they decided she provides an acceptable presentation?

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member