Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was a Zombie they’d pray and the spirit (the Zombie’s?) would leave and he (JJ?) would “just die”. And she (MG) thinks that’s somehow better?
Right ?!?!?!?
So I’m convinced that AC killed JJ. And that LVD and CD conspired and knew that he was, instructed him to. On the show tonight Melanie said that AC told her he believed 100% in CD and LVD’s zombie theory. I believe it was on the night LVD said that JJ was a zombie and climbing on the cabinets and knocked a picture of Jesus down.
I just can’t get a good theory on Tylee as far as where and when.
Also, on the show Melanie said along the lines of maybe the stress of what AC was carrying killed him. I’m not convinced still that AC’s death wasn’t murder. Yes they did an autopsy, but they may not have had a reason to look for poisons.
I think poisoning is involved with TD, AC, and most likely JJ and Tylee.

It may be a hope with JJ and Tylee, a morbid hope, but I don’t want to think that their deaths were violent. Jmo

BBM-- AGREE--- but we are a minority that think AxC death was intentional, either because he did it himself, or he was murdered.

If he was a Zombie they’d pray and the spirit (the Zombie’s?) would leave and he (JJ?) would “just die”. And she (MG) thinks that’s somehow better?
Sorry, she was referring to CV there.

So she was surprised by his shooting. Not even sure she used the word surprised but you know what I mean..in a MG way, she probably thought, “oh that’s strange, I’m not sure what I think here.”

I’m glad I got to watch the show and follow along with you guys because I did miss some parts. When I’m awake the pup is awake and can be well, demanding lol! I’m going to have to watch this again (after I wear her out lol). I just know this interview gave me a really bad feeling about Melanie, and perhaps how far reaching this is. MOO

Again, consider the source. Lori, a lying liar who lies, said Tammy was suspicious. And Lori would know that only if told by Chad, another lying liar who lies. Tammy may have been suspicious, but IMO if the only evidence we have is MG relaying what she was told by these two LLWL, then we have no evidence.
Ummm, not sure why she'd lie about that, but, consider this: The odds of Tammy knowing something was up were high, IMO.
  • Charles said he was going to reach out to Tammy.
  • Lori and Chad walked around BYU boldly and proudly.
  • They had been carrying n an affair for almost a year when Tammy died.
Plus, frankly, women often "know" when their partner is cheating. Call it sixth sense, intuition, whatever.

Again, consider the source. Lori, a lying liar who lies, said Tammy was suspicious. And Lori would know that only if told by Chad, another lying liar who lies. Tammy may have been suspicious, but IMO if the only evidence we have is MG relaying what she was told by these two LLWL, then we have no evidence.
EXACTLY!!!

What did Oprah do for that rating? Feed too many hungry people? Fund too many scholarships? Give away too many cars? Educate too many girls in 3rd world countries?
I would venture to bet having the "wrong color" skin and being wealthy and successful. Racism and envy. Insuffferable on their own, and a toxic combination.

This!

Again, it reminds me of that other MG line, "How did they do it?!" upon hearing of Tammy's death. They all logically knew the truth and opted not to question their special leaders.

Jmo, of course

Anecdote as statistical signifigance, which I personally hate but the world we live in likes it: My 2 oldest friends flew from NYC to Tokyo the same day, unrelated, not together. On the same day I flew from Boston to NJ to Shanghai. Of the 3 of us I am wayyy middle of the road regardig fitness. We all flew home a week later on the same day. We all then boarded another plane within 36 hours for short flights, Boston to Detroit for me, and Hartford to Milwaukee and NYC to Milwaukee for the other 2. Returns the same day. Both of my friends ended up in the hospital within 2 days of the short flight, both had clotting in the legs from sitting that had broken loose and reached the lungs. Both would have died if they had been alone when they collapsed. I had no acute problem but since that week, 8 years ago now, I get leg cramps so severe I sometimes stay up for 2 days straight from the pain.

My point: If you are reading this and have been sitting still reading this forum for anywhere near as long as I have, get up and do a couple laps of the house and the yard. We don't want to lose any sleuthers to CP.
BBM
Ouch on the Leg cramps.
I also suffer from them as did my mom and my grandma
I have found the best OTC stuff that takes it away within seconds.
Ironically, it is called " Leg Cramps"
I have a cabinet full of it.

Right ?!?!?!?

BBM-- AGREE--- but we are a minority that think AxC death was intentional, either because he did it himself, or he was murdered.
I see that. It just seems too convenient to me. I really hope they investigate it further. I’m with you, I don’t think it was natural. And considering the trail of death with these people... it seems reasonable to have doubt.

Ok so my question...

MG says they (cd and Lvd) were sealed in the temple by angels, I think is how she phrased it.

where ? Which temple? Can they just walk in and do that? Whatever “that” involves?

So does that mean polygamy was ok in their eyes?
(No debate, just curious if we are missing something? )

Sorry, she was referring to CV there.

So she was surprised by his shooting. Not even sure she used the word surprised but you know what I mean..in a MG way, she probably thought, “oh that’s strange, I’m not sure what I think here.”
So it was CV that would “just die” instead of JJ? And somehow THAT makes it better?

MG should never be allowed in a neighborhood watch group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels