Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally watched the Dateline show this morning. I find myself becoming less forgiving of MG every time she speaks. She should do herself, LE and the State a huge favor and fade on back into the woodwork.

They are all in CYA mode
the family, the friends, etc.
Abso-freaking-lutely!
Well, MG said that CD and LVD said to her MANY TIMES that Tammy would be OK with this as she passed on. They said she (Tammy) may not remember it now, but she (Tammy) had a mission to fulfill on the other side , so they both felt that was where she was supposed to go.
Lori Vallow’s friend says she knew Tammy Daybell would pass away
Oh sure, Tammy would be just fine. It’s all so easy and casual. Just another day in their warped world. Disgusting people! Every last one of them!

Last edited:
I believe I saw there was mention of a service in Idaho as well as Utah. Not sure if that was referenced by @RexburgSleuth or someone else.

Also Springville is only 4 hrs give or take depending on traffic. It would be possible to drive there and back in a day if you wanted.

All jmo
But if Chad told his children he met a widow in Hawaii and married her, how could Lori serve Chad’s kids cookies right after TD’s funeral???

And why would you drive 4 hours after your mom’s funeral to meet - some chick your dad knows?

Did I miss something in the timeline?

I thought all 144k were couples. Seven is an odd number. For sure there were more, just not sure they had any knowledge of zombies and missing children.
Pairs only?

So you not only have to bend your beliefs to bejeezus to join the rapture, you also have to round up a DATE?

Ugh. No wonder so many decided to sit this one out...

No way, not with 5 kids alive on this planet!! Tammy's mission was here!!

MG obviously has no children. I cannot even begin to explain what it is like to be forever separated from a child. IMO the only way the next life would appeal to Tammy is if they had all died before her.
dateline said that she had 4 children! I was totally surprised!

This is almost a certainty in regards to the text. Cellphone providers have either very short or no retention of SMS content so the retrieval would have come from the physical device.

Regardless, it just seemed odd to wait so long to even request such items.
Investigators have to specify exactly what they are looking for and justify why. They can’t just go on a “fishing expedition” like, “We wanna go through this guy’s phone - just to see what might be there.”

I read somewhere that CD wanted to quit the publishing business for a while, but TD was the one who wanted hime to continue. I think it was she-who-shall-not-be-named, who also “predicted” TD’s death, who was talking with CD who said he was going to quit as soon as TD hurried up and died.
Yes, in that way CD is a Watts, Frazee wrapped in an LDS culture offshoot cult.

We've heard at Tammy's funeral, Chad was pointing to attendees and pronouncing their spirits as 'light' or 'dark.' #dateline

https://twitter.com/DatelineNBCProd/status/1275256956769275904

Even at a time when you should be mourning and focusing on the service of person who just "passed", he couldn't stop himself from making it about him!

I can't recall reading if TD attended any of CDs outings, hosting, parties, book signing, podcasts etc. These are some questions I have...
Did she meet any of these people he had engaged with?
Did she know the extent of his beliefs?
Did she know she could be his wife , but he could have sealings with as many other women as he wanted?
Did SHE know CD had visions of her dying in a car crash? Did any one of the people CD told that to mention that to her? If CD was that open about it, I'd just assume TD knew what her fate was going to be. In that case, I'd have to ask "how do you feel about dying in order for everything to go as planned? What are you doing to prepare yourself for that day? How do you children/family feel about this?"
Did Chad tell TD he felt her time was getting close and maybe that's why she "sounded agitated" when her friend called?
Did the Daybell children know about any of this? Was this something discussed openly? Is that why Seth Daybell felt it was completely normal to promote his business on the same morning they found his mother dead?

No He does not!

Respectfully, I disagree and I have many friends who would say otherwise. I know of several who believe God saved them from empty or abusive marriages by providing a pathway out. Granted, it's a stretch to say that praying for someone to die is normal. In fact, I would agree it's flat out wrong. But there are many examples where that might be justified. Just because it isn't the case here doesn't make it wrong in all cases. Make sense?

So two things: 1) This person is easy enough to find but I'm going to be vague here and not mention a name / company / area within an industry. 2) What the company does isn't legal in my state, so I have zero experience on either end of the physician office/patient equation. With those in mind...

I strongly question whether, in the course of providing management at this company (a company where neither this employee [nor the company itself] represents any drug manufacturer) that sampling is even a thing. This company doesn't detail drugs or rep a product -- I'm clarifying that this position isn't management level pharmaceutical sales. In my mind (again, not legal here, so my familiarity is low), sampling in this industry would be the equivalent of a Walgreens pharmacist sampling drugs to a doctor. (In nursing, we would call that diverting drugs. Not sure what they call it in pharmacy, but I believe they call it diverting drugs. :D.)

So I just don't think this is a useful connection --> Someone Lori and Chad may or may not have met, may or may not have access to some drugs that may or may not have been useful in....doing something.. and this person may or may not have diverted those drugs to Lori or Chad. That seems like a lot of hassle for the kind of people who don't know better than to take their cell phones with them to crime scenes.

Sedatives would have been easy for Lori to access after a truthful conversation with one of JJ's physicians. (And yes, I know she lies when the truth would have sufficed.)

Interesting info... thanks for sharing some clues! I noticed you previously mentioned Lori being a particularly good colorist when she was working as a hairstylist. Are you an insider on this case?

Respectfully I get what you are saying and I mostly agree with you, but it isn't abnormal or emotional or psychological abuse to take a teenagers phone for longer than a couple of days or weeks. I have friends who still have landlines and do not allow their teenagers cell phones. There is still a school of thought that cell phones are detrimental to teens and children. Pediatricians mostly support this. That said, LVD wasn't doing it for those reasons. She was doing it for control. There is a difference, but it is an important difference to make, rather than just lumping everyone in with this crazy.
I think it was more to justify why Tylee wasn’t active on her phone or social media. Lori says, “Oh, yeah no snaps from Tylee, I took her phone away...” Lori just left out the part about, “...after she was dead.”

Even if there were more followers with varying degrees of inside knowledge, I doubt they would be the ones using the burner phones and email addresses mentioned. If there was a larger conspiracy and someone more competent than Lori and Chad was involved, IMO they would have been better at covering their tracks.

"Group" could have been just LV, AC, and CD and no others. JMO

i'm confused.
The juice bar period was in the early 2010's... not in 2006.
But you are referring to court documents in 2006, right?
The case dragged on forever. It originated 9-22-06 and last info is from 10-17. I posted reference to it yesterday. The case number is

D-1-FM-06-004834
Online Case Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members