Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raises hand

”the only thing more unthinkable than leaving was staying”
What CHarles Vallow did was HUGE. Bless his heart, he knew he was not going to get out or away from LV alive. What an act of love to set it up so Kay could take care of JJ.
IMO Lori had to WIN so she PUNISHED KW for months withholding
access to JJ ...ultimately not only taking the life of KWs brother but also the children lives.
View attachment 252552
Photo says it all

MOO

This photo is worth a thousand words...a cavalier, holier than thou, I have this all figured out look on her face. It's disgusting and I see right through this narcissist..MHOO

Well , the school was told by CV that LVD had gone "Crazy" and he pulled JJ out saying they were moving to Texas, but then they all came back and JJ was again enrolled there.
The school did not find out until a WEEK after CV that he died.
LVD told the school he "Committed Suicide"
L.I.F.E School did their own research and learned CV was killed as part of a family dispute so the SCHOOL FILED A REPORT with Arizona's DEPT OF CHILD SAFETY.

I bet this is one reason one LVD was continuously logging in to the school website where info is shared with parents and students.
Plus IMO she wanted to see if maybe if LE had hacked in there yet or served a warrant, but the school realized she had been tracking it and removed her access.
The school may have a bit more info also as they were with JJ on the days he was there and perhaps picked up on things that may have been said, even inadvertently from JJ.

These trials are going to be a circus and I bet a ton of info from various places with come out.

I hope enough info for each of these monsters to get LWOP.

Wow... this is sooo revealing. Yes, am sure that is why she was constantly checking in.

This is wonderful, the technology we have today! Could someone draw a circle around the area that is Chad's property? I zoomed in and tried to find but couldn't with the clouds:p

I'm pretty sure this is it. I had to downsize the screen shot so hope this works.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 5.59.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 5.59.38 PM.png
    739.3 KB · Views: 85
Is it too late for Arizona to file any charges?
There is no statute of limitations for murder or violent sexual assault in AZ.
He seems to be learning Twitter about as well as he learned law... :rolleyes:

The info from the school suggests a more pedestrian motive, or extra motive, for the murder of JJ -- beyond the Exorcist-lite guff LVD spouted about him crawling round the cupboard tops, knocking off pictures of Jesus, and all but spinning his head round by way of confirming his zombification. He was clearly not going to stop thinking or talking about CV, and so had become an additional obstacle to their project of reinvention.

About that Exorcist-lite guff...crawling round the cupboard tops and knocking pictures of Jesus off the refrigerator:

At some point the FBI reportedly revisited the townhouse apt Lori had been living in (#175, since reoccupied by others) and searched a crawlspace that had not previously been searched as it was a crawlspace hidden beneath or beyond the main crawlspace. I wonder where the access to the main crawlspace is (the garage? the laundry room?) and under what living area the two crawlspaces lie (the kitchen?).

It occurs to me that if AxC and Lori were struggling with JJ or with his body down/in there on the night of Sept 22, they may have made some bumping around noises they attempted to explain away as something else to their houseguests.

Does anyone know when that 2nd search occurred and if the FBI used cadaver dogs in that search?

In light of new info, I'm pulling this forward from Thread 2, page 68, posted by MAXXER500, Tammy's nephew:

"Tammy exhibited health issues the night of her death, and I'm not aware of anything before then. Tammy woke up in the middle of the night she died, apparently coughing badly enough to cause her to vomit. Then when Chad woke in the morning he found her fallen out of bed and cold.

This is a bit unrelated, but I wanted to put it out there for further context.: Tammy visiting her parents a couple weeks before her death? It was apparently suggested to her by Chad. I forget what exactly he told her, but it was along the lines of "Your dead ancestors are telling me to tell you to visit your parents". If what Julie has said about Chad and her having 'visions' of Tammy dying soon is true, I wo
nder if Tammy's visit has something more to it on Chad's end."

Last edited:
Several spots also have benches where you can sit and watch the thermal features. JJ looks like he's standing on a bench--Tylee is holding him but doesn't seem to be lifting him.

Gray Hughes pinpointed the spot where the picture was taken and there appears to be a slight grade/slope that Lori(?) would have been standing on. No steps, however.

In light of the info, I'm pulling this forward from Thread 2, page 68, posted by MAXXER500, Tammy's nephew:

"Tammy exhibited health issues the night of her death, and I'm not aware of anything before then. Tammy woke up in the middle of the night she died, apparently coughing badly enough to cause her to vomit. Then when Chad woke in the morning he found her fallen out of bed and cold.

The part about coughing till she vomited is interesting. Since we know AC had vomit listed in his autopsy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim