Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link it or not. On the one hand it is official Chandler Police Department body cam footage, but on the other hand the YouTube channel it's posted on isn't official LE or MSM. I'll post the link at the timestamp the conversation begins, but it may be removed. If the link is against the TOS I apologise, and you can find it again by searching YouTube for "Alex Cox police interview" and going to the 36:40 timestamp.

thank you

I live in Utah and a 20 mile radius from my house, will take me to desert or hills. I can leave my subdivision and end up in 2 different towns without ever hitting pavment. This maps shows that they (LV) townhouse, were a little more urban and within around 3 miles could hit the dirt. A Jeep on dirt with little trails and the ability to go off road. Unfortunately the possibilities are endless. When I pulled up the maps... my brain went to posts from a while ago about AVOW and the Rocky mountains. Which I realised were within the 20 mile radius. Now please correct me if I am wrong or missing a bigger picture. Wasn't there talk about the Rocky mountains and prophecies of tent cities? Idk my thoughts keep going to the type of weather Idaho has been having. Here in Utah the high mountains are still impassable. However, the roads to cabins are being maintained. Are they being maintined in Idaho are there cabins or houses etc. In those areas. I am just not prepared to give in to the thought that JV AND TR ...I can't even finish that sentence. I have babies too, this is horrifying!

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link it or not. On the one hand it is official Chandler Police Department body cam footage, but on the other hand the YouTube channel it's posted on isn't official LE or MSM. I'll post the link at the timestamp the conversation begins, but it may be removed. If the link is against the TOS I apologise, and you can find it again by searching YouTube for "Alex Cox police interview" and going to the 36:40 timestamp.

I had not seen this. Not sure why since this case has become my new obsession..and I have basically looked up everyone in this scenarios public records in 6 states. Sidenote Alex not hurt enough after being hit with a bat to be looked at by paramedics. No headache it is just from adrenaline (per Alex) MOO

IMO, it'll be a recap of everything already known by everybody on here.... not that this case needs anymore sensationalism, as it is already a spectacle on its own, but perhaps it'll just get many more people aware of the case that otherwise hadn't heard of it. Maybe someone's memory will be jogged of a run-in with them. I can't believe that somebody somewhere didn't see something or perhaps catch something on video that maybe they didn't think meant anything at the time, but could be the key to answering where these kids are.

I live in Utah and a 20 mile radius from my house, will take me to desert or hills. I can leave my subdivision and end up in 2 different towns without ever hitting pavment. This maps shows that they (LV) townhouse, were a little more urban and within around 3 miles could hit the dirt. A Jeep on dirt with little trails and the ability to go off road. Unfortunately the possibilities are endless. When I pulled up the maps... my brain went to posts from a while ago about AVOW and the Rocky mountains. Which I realised were within the 20 mile radius. Now please correct me if I am wrong or missing a bigger picture. Wasn't there talk about the Rocky mountains and prophecies of tent cities? Idk my thoughts keep going to the type of weather Idaho has been having. Here in Utah the high mountains are still impassable. However, the roads to cabins are being maintained. Are they being maintined in Idaho are there cabins or houses etc. In those areas. I am just not prepared to give in to the thought that JV AND TR ...I can't even finish that sentence. I have babies too, this is horrifying!

The thing to keep in mind is that what the weather/roads are like right now doesn't matter. The question is what it was like in end of September/start of October time frame. The answer there is that while the weather might have been on the cool side snow and ice weren't much of a problem. (Yeah, you can get minor snow storms in this area, especially high in the mountains, virtually any time. I remember snow falling in St Anthony in mid-June 50 years ago.) But the reality is that serious amounts of snow that accumulate and stay on the ground, while it can happen at that time of year, normally doesn't and I don't think it did this year. Those who still live in the area will speak up if I'm off base, but I doubt I am. :)

MOO

As painful as it may be for Chad's children, I hope they are all watching Dateline tonight. Maybe, just maybe, something will click with them that something is VERY WRONG with their father's explanation of all of the events of the last several months. Perhaps they will begin to recognize that Chad's new wife is sick and twisted and may have murdered her own children or been involved with the murder of them, Charles, and possibly Alex. All they need is just a little crack in what they have been told, not sounding right. Maybe a little something will click with them that, perhaps, their dad did kill their Mom... This goes for Lori's parents too...

So, I've been puzzling something about the storage unit footage.
Lori Daybell abandoned a storage unit in Rexburg full of children's items | East Idaho News
First, I'm convinced the "heavy tote" with something hanging out (0:54 in the clip) is actually the rear seat from the 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited registered to CV, LE asked me about. The wheel carried out (1:01 in the clip) is the spare from the same vehicle. It's rolled in at 1:26 in the clip which looks to be an editing choice to show they are moving things in and then moving out later. I think this actually took place before because these times we are told are the only times Lori and the man (Alex) are together at the unit, and the 2019 Nissan Rogue is parked forward as he is rolling in the wheel from when carrying out the wheel.

So, what I've been puzzling is this: Why remove the spare tire and rear seat from the vehicle, only to put it back in? We've speculated about the use of the Jeep in the timeline of events. Was it for ease of shooting at BB in Gilbert? No. That was a Grey-Green 2016 Jeep Cherokee (Per PI statement, my convo with LE, and CV's vehicles registered to Houston address). Then we have the conflict of Alex in storage unit on Oct 2 and the impossibility for his travel to shoot at BB at 9:15 and be in Rexburg at 1:18 same day (please see other threads).
Could it have been from the 2018 Jeep Wrangler in AZ? Yes, but why remove it at all, haul it to Idaho, store it for a day, and then return it to AZ to be in the photo when MB was being observed by the PI? I think this makes the least sense, it's possible, but I doubt it. There's no explanation of why.

So, again, why remove the seat from the 2012 Wrangler? It was a 4-door. The rear seats in the Wrangler Unlimited fold down. Why remove them? Below are both the configuration of the rear seats, and a view of how to fold them. Surely it's possible to remove them but I don't think that's likely.

Here's an idea I just had, what if the rear seat was rear-facing (like the 3rd image attached)? If that was JJ's preferred seat, he would have wanted everything the same including if he had previously ridden with the spare tire in view out the back window he would have wanted that in place for any trip in that same vehicle. Removed the tire and seat to load or carry something, put it back the next day so JJ would be content riding in the seat. Is this a remote possibility? I still don't see why anything would be needed to load in the Jeep when Alex has his larger truck bed. But, I'm trying to figure out why remove the spare tire and seat from the Wrangler.

ETA: And why are the wheel and seat being loaded into and from the Nissan Rogue? Where's the Wrangler?

ETA2: Y'all might want to unlike this post after I make this next edit. What I just realized is this: Things are being loaded to the storage unit from the Rogue and then unloaded from the storage unit to the Rogue because it's easier to load them into the Rogue in a garage attached to the residence, hidden from view, then drive to a location unattached from the residence to unload them. No suspicious activity on camera. They had to have known the unit had cameras. Don't load things on camera that can be seen. This is also why the 4-door Jeep Wrangler with folding rear seats and tinted windows is a better option to haul certain things than a Ford F-150. The bed of the truck is open to view of people and cameras. The only reason in this case to haul things hidden from view and cameras is obvious. So. The Wrangler wheel and seat are removed from the vehicle on Oct 1 within the garage at the townhome and loaded into Lori's Nissan. They move those to the storage unit so no questions will be asked. They load something within the garage at the townhome and wherever that 2012 Wrangler is driven on Oct 1-3 will be the route along which the Jeep will be unloaded. They return Oct 3rd to the storage unit and remove the wheel and seat to replace onto the Jeep again within the garage, so that the Jeep is never on the surveillance of the storage unit, and they can take as much time as necessary to first remove the seat and wheel and then replace the seat and wheel. LE please prove me wrong!
Been in Rexburg for a month, decided to buy some furniture. Removed the Jeep seat because it was the 3rd seat so it doesn't fold down. Removed the tire to make it easier to open and close the rear hatch. Used the Jeep instead of the F-150 because it was raining.

I don't believe any of that, just playing devil's advocate. This is what I expect LVs lawyer to say if and when it makes it to court.

MOO

Been in Rexburg for a month, decided to buy some furniture. Removed the Jeep seat because it was the 3rd seat so it doesn't fold down. Removed the tire to make it easier to open and close the rear hatch. Used the Jeep instead of the F-150 because it was raining.

I don't believe any of that, just playing devil's advocate. This is what I expect LVs lawyer to say if and when it makes it to court.

MOO

Hopefully there was more furniture in the apartment than was in the house in Chandler if the lawyer takes that approach. :)

MOO

I've never watched that transport video, I've never had the stomach.

Alex making small talk makes me feel like screaming. "No handles on the inside??? Hahaha!" A total absence of remorseful behavior. :mad:

On the other hand, the officer's measured chitchat-to-silence ratio. Totally putting Alex at ease as though Alex has called 911 because a kitten was stuck in a tree. :D

Also, I'm pretty sure we know LE impounded the vehicle used in the BB shooting (the Jeep Cherokee)...

I'm guessing the 2012 Wrangler was likely paid off, and am wondering still where it is.

We know Lori defaulted on paying the car payment on whatever vehicle Colby had that was in her and Charles's name (it was repossessed per Colby's MIL). I am wondering if there was a lien on the 2018 Jeep Wrangler, and did she perhaps default on that too and it was reposessed as well?

I WISH LE would put out something, ANYTHING, saying what vehicles could potentially be involved/missing for any of these cases/crimes they are investigating.

The thing to keep in mind is that what the weather/roads are like right now doesn't matter. The question is what it was like in end of September/start of October time frame. The answer there is that while the weather might have been on the cool side snow and ice weren't much of a problem. (Yeah, you can get minor snow storms in this area, especially high in the mountains, virtually any time. I remember snow falling in St Anthony in mid-June 50 years ago.) But the reality is that serious amounts of snow that accumulate and stay on the ground, while it can happen at that time of year, normally doesn't and I don't think it did this year. Those who still live in the area will speak up if I'm off base, but I doubt I am. :)

MOO

Yes that time of year would be passable. Take the kids leave them in hiding with someone??? AVOW off grid?? Rocky mtns.?.... KW won't get them for xmas....maybe she will pay up after? Then CPS shows up, LV runs. Now, no way to get to kids location until the weather gets better. So might as well work on my tan. Idk....thoughts?? Q

I think I remember seeing some outdoor pictures in the Rexburg area for a Multimedia company who is not allowed to be named event. Maybe it was around the same time as the eclipse if I remember right. Going to try to find them.

Yes that time of year would be passable. Take the kids leave them in hiding with someone??? AVOW off grid?? Rocky mtns.?.... KW won't get them for xmas....maybe she will pay up after? Then CPS shows up, LV runs. Now, no way to get to kids location until the weather gets better. So might as well work on my tan. Idk....thoughts?? Q

I don't believe for a second that anyone or any group is anywhere that can't at least be accessed by snowmobiles or side by sides with tracks. And not without communication of some sort. No way. She could provide proof of life wherever they might be. She just won't or can't. MOO.

I think I remember seeing some outdoor pictures in the Rexburg area for a Multimedia company who is not allowed to be named event. Maybe it was around the same time as the eclipse if I remember right. Going to try to find them.
Sorry to reply to myself. The online photo album I was thinking of and just double checked I am not sure if this outdoor speaking event was in Rexburg and/or during the eclipse but there is strangely a photo of CD speaking with a projector screen behind him that has a graphic of the game Frontierville on it. Isn’t that the game he said Tammy’s ancestors didn’t want her to play anymore? Sorry don’t know how to bring it over or if it is allowed. MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member