ID - Michael Bullinger At Large, 3 bodies in Caldwell home, seen in Ogden, UT, June 2017

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2017/...-homicide-identified-homicide-warrant-issued/

The two remaining bodies have been positively identified. An additional three first degree murder warrants have been filed.
Ok thats good for friends and relatives that the identities have been confirmed. Also confirmed is that they (all three victims) died from single gunshots to the head. Like an execution IMO and it is stated that MB is now wanted for this triple homicide rather than just failing to report a death. What a terrible crime.

I feel sick about this. I wish they'd find him.

Mike was physically abusive to me in the first years of our marriage. He quit 2-3 years into our 10 year marriage. His parents knew, authorities in our church knew, a church social services counselor knew. But they all just thought Mike was such a nice guy. And I guess my dissatisfaction made me seem like the "crazy" one. Poor Mike. I'm angry and sad, and wish any of those people who were told--by both Mike and myself--that he had been hitting me, had intervened at the time. I wonder if it would have made a difference, and if his third wife and who knows what-number mistress/girlfriend and her daughter would be alive.

I never heard that Mike was physically abusive to either of his other subsequent wives, or anyone else. A short while after our divorce, my youngest son told me that Mike had hit him. I had sole custody, and I told Mike that he wasn't allowed to physically discipline the boys. They would have been somewhere between 8-10 years old. The boys told me, after that, that Mike sat them down and said that what happened at their house wasn't to get told outside the house. I think it was a "spanking," not a beating. But, other than that incident, I never heard of Mike being physically abusive or violent toward anyone aside from myself.

I've had to remember some harsh times with Mike, and people I went to for help, with these murders happening. Again, it makes me feel sick.

Remember, though, that I was divorced from Mike in 1988, so the physical abuse in our marriage was more than 35 years ago. For me, it's sickening still--even without the fact that he's wanted for murder.

JG99, I am so sorry that this current circumstance has brought up bad memories from so long ago that you probably thought were long past you. From experience, we never know what might bring them back tor raise their ugly heads. It is good you feel comfortable enough to share with us what you can.

I want him caught ... I want to know the "why".

JG99, I am so sorry that this current circumstance has brought up bad memories from so long ago that you probably thought were long past you. From experience, we never know what might bring them back tor raise their ugly heads. It is good you feel comfortable enough to share with us what you can.

I want him caught ... I want to know the "why".

I do think it is a big jump from bullying and domestic abuse to a triple homicide in cold blood like this appears to be. I think there must be an underlying problem to it all but I cannot really understand what makes someone kill one person let alone three unarmed defenceless women and children. JMO.

Press conference with coroner, sheriff, prosecutor today in Caldwell

https://www.facebook.com/kboi2/videos/1644975378847495/

The link doesn't work for me .... says it is not available right now. But I found an article that gives some info from that press conference:

http://www.latimes.com/sns-bc-us--idaho-triple-murder-20170808-story.html

Bullinger is now with 3 counts of first-degree murder. The last two bodies have been identified.

The bodies were badly decomposed, but a coroner was able to identify Baker on June 30. The other two identifications were made Tuesday morning, after test results from DNA and bone marrow were complete.

Canyon County Sheriff Kiernan Donahue: Donahue declined to discuss any potential motive or the nature of the relationships between the three women and Bullinger.

"Certainly there's a relationship — the common denominator is Mr. Bullinger, and the other common denominator is that all three of these people were found in the same place," Donahue said.

http://us.pressfrom.com/news/crime/-73431-utah-man-charged-with-murder-after-two-bodies-identified/

“We gathered information and physical evidence and forensic evidence from that vehicle which is critical to the case,” Donahue told reporters. “We can't discuss that, but we're happy to get that car.”

Canyon County Prosecutor Chris Topmiller said “our case is very strong” based on the evidence.
Although Bullinger is a trained pilot, they don’t believe he’s flown anywhere.
Source: http://us.pressfrom.com/news/crime/-73431-utah-man-charged-with-murder-after-two-bodies-identified/

= = =
http://idahostatejournal.com/news/l...cle_573f8750-491f-5405-b7cc-a0c567be3f87.html

The felony homicide warrant is in addition to the outstanding felony warrant for failure to report a death, said Canyon County Sheriff Kieran Donahue. Both are no bond, nationwide extradition warrants.

the three women each died from a single bullet wound to the head.

Baker, also of Ogden, was Bullinger's wife of 10 years,

the relationship between Bullinger and Medley had been going on for a year-and-a-half.

A couple of other points from the conference I just remembered were that they did not believe the women knew or were aware of each other beforehand and that MB would be charged with the three homicides later that day and that he is considered to be armed and dangerous. If anyone sees him they are to call their local LE straightaway.

Identification of the victims was accomplished by dental records for CB and bone marrow for the other two women.

JG, this must be incredibly upsetting and worrying for you and your sons. I also hope they can apprehend him soon.

Just a point of interest--Mike is from Billings, Montana. His parents and at least one brother and one sister still live in the area.

Just a point of interest--Mike is from Billings, Montana. His parents and at least one brother and one sister still live in the area.

Interesting JG99! Thanks for being here and sharing your knowledge of your ex.

I want him to be found alive so everyone can get some answers.
I don't care if he offs himself after he tells everyone what happened.
I don't know why it matters but for some reason I just want to know why this occurred.
Did he plan to divorce his wife? Did he think they'd all live harmoniously? Did he plan to dump the mistress?
I mean the house was supposedly in the name of the wife.... but the mistress helped pick it out.
It's just so confusing.... I don't understand what he was thinking.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supaonnie28
Back