"If they don't find her

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Didn't Casey make this comment many hours before she actually got arrested?
So she did speak with Tony before getting arrested and tried to smooth things over with him and make sure she still had a boyfriend. That was more important than confiding in her family about Caylee it seems.

Why would she think she'd spend "eternity in jail" if she was(at this point) the mom of a missing child? Very odd comment to say, I agree.

Bolded by me.
I agree. I think it was her subconciously knowing what she'd done was horrible enough to land her in jail for eternity, and she let that slip without thinking about the obvious, that if she's the mother of a truly missing child, one that was actually kidnapped, she shouldn't be worrying about "eternity in jail".

Thanks
From what I can remember, I could be wrong
They met around May and they met online (facebook?)
but I could be wrong I lose track too :crazy:

Hi, I believe you are right.
TonyL said something about Facebook and that's where she posted she was a Valencia College student..etc...
I think they were "official" by the end of May beginning of June? I think she was still stringing Ricardo along during May and early June(?) and (if I remember the dates correctly)was also having an affair with TonyR in May.

You make a lot of good points here! I wonder how awful AL feels about all this... :frown: I wonder how long KC & AL knew each other before they started dating and how they met? I'm sure those q's have been answered but I lose track of some of the details in this whacked out case sometimes! :eek:
If she loves AL so much and shes concerned about their relationship, then how do you explain the two days spent with Will W. and the instant messages with Iassen D.? My personal opinion is she wasnt that concerned about anybody but herself.
Vanpet

Not sure if I am allowed to post this here, so mods please delete if necessary...

It really is heartbreaking to know that Caylee may never be found. I am going to keep the faith that soon she will be located. KC is holding all the "power" and I feel she is loving it.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/1/caylee_not_findable.html

She may never be found, but we may still find out what happened to her eventually. Remember what happened in the Natalee Holloway case.....

Not sure if I am allowed to post this here, so mods please delete if necessary...

It really is heartbreaking to know that Caylee may never be found. I am going to keep the faith that soon she will be located. KC is holding all the "power" and I feel she is loving it.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/1/caylee_not_findable.html
This really breaks my heart! The fact that what's left of little Caylee may never be found!
and her murderous mother sits in jail cell refusing to offer what she knows!
Unbelieveable!

Her comments makes sense. She has had at least 30 days to deal with Caylee being gone. Including the hows and the whys.

She is dealing with her problems. But folks are just beginning to deal with Caylee being gone. That puts her on a different mental area then everyone else around her.

Spangle, I haven't seen this put like this before....puts another interesting perspective on things for me....thanks

If she loves AL so much and shes concerned about their relationship, then how do you explain the two days spent with Will W. and the instant messages with Iassen D.? My personal opinion is she wasnt that concerned about anybody but herself.
Vanpet

I think it relates to her needing constant attention

Casey has never shown one ounce of concern for Caylee, IMO... that statement is very telling of her "me, me, me" complex. And I have the same thing going through my head that tiredofthis said...

Even listening to the interview with LE, she never showed an ounce of concern or a lick of compassion. She was/is just so cold. I would have been bawling my eyes out had I thought my daughter was missing/kidnapped and possibly endangered.

This really breaks my heart! The fact that what's left of little Caylee may never be found!
Unbelieveable!

Mine too Sweetmop! Just reading what TM said, I felt a lump in my throat and immediately teared up. I can't imagine my child missing, but even more that she's missing because of me and my lack of cooperation. I look at Caylee's precious little face and just cry thinking she is out there somewhere and may never get a decent resting place here on earth.

I agree, almost if she KNEW they would never find her. That is one of my biggest worries with this case, that Caylee is never found.:mad:
Why would she expect to spend eternity in jail if "they find her"? The way she said it makes perfect sense to me. She was arrested, a suspect in her daughter's disappearance...she wasn't speaking in acknowledgement of Caylee's death...she was reinforcing her kidnapping.

Even listening to the interview with LE, she never showed an ounce of concern or a lick of compassion. She was/is just so cold. I would have been bawling my eyes out had I thought my daughter was missing/kidnapped and possibly endangered.

Mine too Sweetmop! Just reading what TM said, I felt a lump in my throat and immediately teared up. I can't imagine my child missing, but even more that she's missing because of me and my lack of cooperation. I look at Caylee's precious little face and just cry thinking she is out there somewhere and may never get a decent resting place here on earth.

I don't know, I'm upset over the whole thing, but mostly, I'm MAD!!!! Every time I see KC on tv I want to SLAP her and, btw, throw her mom in there too with that sentiment. I have three daughters, 6, 10, and 12, and it makes me SICK to see KC and Sindee covering the truth. :mad:

Unbelieveable!

It IS very frustrating knowing that Casey holds the keys and knows where Caylee's remains are. But, Casey will not talk unless it's to her advantage to talk. That's why it's important that the prosecution goes for the death penalty. Give Casey something to bargain with to negotiate a plea bargain...........a confession and where to find Caylee's remains, in exchange for life in prison instead of the death penalty.

Why would she expect to spend eternity in jail if "they find her"? The way she said it makes perfect sense to me. She was arrested, a suspect in her daughter's disappearance...she wasn't speaking in acknowledgement of Caylee's death...she was reinforcing her kidnapping.

Parents of kidnapping victims don't go to jail though.
They are crime victims.
Parents who kill their kids do.
They are criminals, and only the most horrid criminals go away for eternity.

She wasn't arrested when she made that statement either. Supposedly she was out helping the cops find Zanny.

She clearly knew they would find no evidence of a kidnapper because there isn't one. If Caylee was truly kidnapped Casey wouldn't be worried about going to jail for eternity. Elizabeth Smarts parents weren't arrested. Shawn Hornbecks parents weren't arrested. The list goes on.

Parents of kidnapping victims don't go to jail though.
They are crime victims.
Parents who kill their kids do.
They are criminals, and only the most horrid criminals go away for eternity.

She wasn't arrested when she made that statement either. Supposedly she was out helping the cops find Zanny.

She clearly knew they would find no evidence of a kidnapper because there isn't one. If Caylee was truly kidnapped Casey wouldn't be worried about going to jail for eternity. Elizabeth Smarts parents weren't arrested. Shawn Hornbecks parents weren't arrested. The list goes on.

Exactly!

LA BELLA VITA
KC "How's that workin out for ya?" :behindbar

I thought her other texts to TonE where quite revealing too.
this one in particular.....
KC: 7:01am- I lied to everyone! What was I supposed to say? I trust my daughter with some psycho?
How does that look?

Why does she say 'some psycho', when she had supposedly trusted this 'nanny' completely?

My mind is going in an entirely different direction after reading the latest doc dump.

If casey has crossed over into psychopathy fromm sociopath she probably will not talk! Unless something is presented to her that she perceives will offer her gain. Didn't she say in when one of her profile pages she is bi- sexual. Kiddingly I say put another female in with her to have what looks and feels like a confidant that provides acceptance in the jailed community. Maybe that is entrampment? Also If she has crossed over into a psychopath diagnosis she won"t be able to attache. She ( KC ) is so frustrating.

I have always thought that Casey had a 'bi' thing going with Annie.

KC: 7:01am- I lied to everyone! What was I supposed to say? I trust my daughter with some psycho?
How does that look?

Why does she say 'some psycho', when she had supposedly trusted this 'nanny' completely?

My mind is going in an entirely different direction after reading the latest doc dump.

Care to elaborate for us? :)

How does that look?

very good investigating! missed that!:furious:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clairedwc