If This Had Been a Non-Jury Trial ....

Would Judge Perry have convicted ICA in non-jury trial ?

• No, she would acquitted of all charges

Votes: 6 1.1%
  • Yes, she would have received the death penalty

Votes: 75 13.5%
  • Yes, she would have received LWOP

Votes: 274 49.4%
  • Yes, she would have received 30+ years

Votes: 121 21.8%
  • Yes, she would received 5-30 years

Votes: 64 11.5%
  • Yes, she would received the same sentence as with the jury trial

Votes: 15 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally correct me if I am wrong but weren't the cellphone records entered in to evidence??
If my memory hasn't completely failed me, I remember the prosecution entering the cell phone records into evidence but I don't remember much being said about them in testimony. At least not the "where was she" on this date or this time... The lazy jury just decided not to look at any of the evidence...

This would make a fine film. Vigilante seeks justics: the 16 jurors get theirs (inc. Alts), the Casey gets hers (information packets)

If my memory hasn't completely failed me, I remember the prosecution entering the cell phone records into evidence but I don't remember much being said about them in testimony. At least not the "where was she" on this date or this time... The lazy jury just decided not to look at any of the evidence...

thinking about those records and the ping maps done by our amazing members upsets me so much. if only the jury could have gone through them!

I find myself wishing the state had done two things....spent 35 minutes of closing discussing circumstantial evidence (although with jurors' statements that have come out, I dont think it would have made a difference) and I wish they had gone though june 16th 2008 minute by minute using the computer use, ping maps, and cell records. it blatently shows that JB's OS was a joke.

granted in my opinion everything else made his OS a joke too, too bad about the jury :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname