If You Are From Australia (and surrounding countries) Please Post HERE!

Hello im in whyalla, south Australia. I joined after the first news interview with Gerald bayden clay. I love this forum. And have followed so many more.

Sent from my SM-J100Y using Tapatalk

I'm from Sydney but living in Melbourne now.. Lurked during Keisha then got the courage to sign up.. I don't always post , but I follow most cases. My interest in crime started when my friends daughter was murdered 10 years ago now.

"Dogs never bite me. Just humans"
Marilyn Monroe

Can't remember how long ago I became a member or which case brought me here. Don't post often at all these days, so it was great to see Trooper a few pages back. Markara is another whose intellect, straight out honesty and humour make her a valued contributor, always. And little Oddsocks is someone I'll remember forever, I think. Dear lovely girl, where are you? I still choke up when I remember the night you posted to say your best friend in the world, your faithful pet rat, had died in your arms a moment before. Now I've done it -- crying again. Wherever you are, Oddsocks, I hope you're well and please know I think about you and send you good thoughts, even though we've never met and didn't even talk much in the forum. Final shout-out goes to 'Miss Marple' who was the core, the brains and the laughs in Robbo's forum before we were both tossed for being too straightforward. If you ever pop in here, Miss Marple, please say hello. In the meantime, I like to imagine you reincarnated as Trooper, who is so much like you :) And thanks to all the posters in Alison's threads -- raw caring and dedication to justice, strong and brave people, all of you. Now to post this in order to find out just when I did register ...

Originally from Melbourne and now doing a stint in Dublin.
Long term lurker - came here for William, Dane Kowalski & Karen Ristevski.

Live and work in Melbourne since 2009. Originally from Sri Lanka. Found websleuths many years ago when reading up on Jonbenet Ramsey case. Have had much interest in reading files re Rebecca Zahau. I am a recent member, albeit a long time lurker, and have been following the Karen Ristevski case with interest.

Have I posted here already? Anyway, from Adelaide. Lurked for ages. Joined because of JonBenet and the recent documentaries.

Joined when Gary Tweddle went missing in the Blue Mountains. Lived there then, and our house was used as an observation post during the initial search.

Now in Cockatoo, Victoria

I joined Websleuths for William Tyrrell, a year on from his disappearance. I've always been interested in justice for the victims of crime so much so that I chose to study Forensic Biology instead of Journalism after I retired from Defence.

There are so many intelligent, strong and committed pepple posting on the Australian victims' threads. I'm in awe of all of you and have learnt so many new things about people and life in general. Thank you for your commitment to seeimg justice done for those who no longer have a voice.

ETA: From Sydney, NSW.

I'm also from Australia. I joined because I heard of a family member of a victim thanking WebSleuths for their efforts in helping find their missing family member. I love helping to solve crimes and would love to possibly identify someone.
Now I post mainly on JonBenet Ramsey, Elisa Lam, William Tyrell, Madeline McCann, the Sodder Children, and Ricky Jean Bryant.

TGY here.
North west of Sydney.

Sweet Allison drew me to WS. She was the lady next door, sister, daughter, anyone of us.

I lurked and then I was incurably hooked.

The wonderful people who grace this forum all pitched in the rid society of the Gerbil scum & I feel we had a hand in it.

So intense at times, then at the drop of a hat you had me laughing till I cried.

Doc I hope you realise how grateful we are to you.

Makara, Trooper, Possum, Tishi, kiwi50, kiwijayne, gramma, sleepinoz and so many many brilliant others come together again and again over the years.

Great people with wonderful hearts.

TGY here.
North west of Sydney.

Sweet Allison drew me to WS. She was the lady next door, sister, daughter, anyone of us.

I lurked and then I was incurably hooked.

The wonderful people who grace this forum all pitched in the rid society of the Gerbil scum & I feel we had a hand in it.

So intense at times, then at the drop of a hat you had me laughing till I cried.

Doc I hope you realise how grateful we are to you.

Makara, Trooper, Possum, Tishi, kiwi50, kiwijayne, gramma, sleepinoz and so many many brilliant others come together again and again over the years.

Great people with wonderful hearts.

I agree with They'll get you. I add this... Doc's involvement and subsequent conclusion added to the trial and conviction. We were blessed with an inquisitive nature, education to back his assertions. Love and blessings to all especially Indro Mum. You did a great job to investigate.

I miss you all but not GBC and money grabbing his children's inheritance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Originally born in Victoria, now living in Queensland.
Have been following the JonBenet case since it broke headlines.
Recommendation from good close USA friends to become a member.

Signed up last year to follow the JonBenet case, but got drawn to Allison's case and have been catching up. I'm a kiwi, from Auckland, New Zealand.

I'm a pom living in Melbourne, VIC right now.

I came here to see if anyone had dug anything up on the Nicola Payne case from the 90s in the UK, and stayed because there is so much fascinating stuff here.

Name: Emily

Have been interested in crime ever since I saw my uncles picture on Australia’s Most Wanted in the 90s. He was apart of Archibald ‘Mad Dog’ McCaffertys gang in the 70s.
I’m joining websleuths today to hopefully become apart of a community of likeminded individuals.

:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase
Back