Found Deceased IL - Ambrose Monye, 28, UC med student, Chicago, 21 April 2016

Ugh this is so heartbreaking. My thought was that he seems to behind from what I know of Canadas medschool programming(of course different from US and Mexico to some degree) I feel like maybe hes been trying to cover it up that he has screwed up or failed a class and was too afraid to tell anyone because of the pressure. His poor family. Poor Ambrose.

Oh this is sad. I hadn't posted but I had been reading along and hoping for the best. RIP.

I hope this was just a tragic accident. My heart breaks for Ambrose's family and friends. They are in my prayers. I was so hoping for a different outcome. Sleep peacefully, Ambrose.

I hope they can further determine how this happened. Was it a suicide, or did someone push him into the water? Was he swimming and accidentally drowned?

This is so heartbreaking. I'm sure the family is grateful that at least Ambrose's body was found, but now they are left with WHY? The poor family....

I hope they can further determine how this happened. Was it a suicide, or did someone push him into the water? Was he swimming and accidentally drowned?

This is so heartbreaking. I'm sure the family is grateful that at least Ambrose's body was found, but now they are left with WHY? The poor family....

He for certain was not swimming- the water is FREEZING this time of year.

I for one wouldn't be too quick to rule out foul play.
Seems strange but a lot of young men have gone missing only to end up in the water. (David Pauliides' program comes to mind)

So terrible for his loved ones. :(
Rest forever in gentle peace, Ambrose !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther