Found Deceased IL - Benedetta 'Beth' Bentley, 41, Mount Vernon, 23 May 2010 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got done speaking with two psychics - one said.......

The first thing I felt was death. Then woods. I see fencing near a road with an opening where a gate had once been, and a pathway leading back to a narrow trail with woods on both sides. Off to the right of this path about 50 to 100 yards, which is downhill somewhat is where her body is. The killer is someone she knew. Her spirit is still around her body calling for help, as she is confused as why no one hears her cries. the killer has visited there many times and is not far away.....

the other one had no information but did tell me that if she had something personal of beth's to hold she could help. this is because i did not know her. if anyone is going to be down here in centralia, perhaps this woman could help. she is local here in town and they know how to get ahold of her at susan's sanctuary (a local meta-physical shop)

they were both spot on with my personal information - but i tend to believe in that stuff! just an update from me - hope it can help!

Not being from there but does that sound like an area around the reno house? Does NR reside in Mt. Vernon or Woodstock?

Not being from there but does that sound like an area around the reno house? Does NR reside in Mt. Vernon or Woodstock?

I live 12- 15 miles from there. YES, YES, YES it does sound like the area all around the house. I don't think he lives here as it is for sale. He could come here and stay from time to time if he wants. IMO

I live 12- 15 miles from there. YES, YES, YES it does sound like the area all around the house. I don't think he lives here as it is for sale. He could come here and stay from time to time if he wants. IMO

IMO...I have always thought that house should be the starting point for any searches. If there was an accident or altercation and something happened to BB they would have probably panicked and wanted to get rid of the body quickly! BB was not a small person to easy load up and take far away..I have always thought she is close to that house! It went up for sale quickly after she went missing which makes me wonder. If connersgram's psychic is right..then RR or NR would not look out of place going back there. I have read many many crime stories and from studying psychology and criminal justice many killers (usually serial killers) always return to the scene or burial site..they are either checking to see if the body is there or it gives them some kind of satisfaction..I am not saying anyone is a serial killer or anything..but maybe they just want to make sure she is hidden. ALL JMO!!

The first thing I felt was death. Then woods. I see fencing near a road with an opening where a gate had once been, and a pathway leading back to a narrow trail with woods on both sides. Off to the right of this path about 50 to 100 yards, which is downhill somewhat is where her body is. The killer is someone she knew. Her spirit is still around her body calling for help, as she is confused as why no one hears her cries. the killer has visited there many times and is not far away.....

the other one had no information but did tell me that if she had something personal of beth's to hold she could help. this is because i did not know her. if anyone is going to be down here in centralia, perhaps this woman could help. she is local here in town and they know how to get ahold of her at susan's sanctuary (a local meta-physical shop)

they were both spot on with my personal information - but i tend to believe in that stuff! just an update from me - hope it can help!

I will talk to SB see if we can't get something personal of hers for when I visit :)

So I am curious Connorzgram, did this change your feelings about Beth any??

My great grams was a Ghighau what the cherokee called 'blessed woman' so I follow many beliefs most are not always open to.

Glad you shared what your reading experience was like and I hope you can find more information.

IMO...I have always thought that house should be the starting point for any searches. If there was an accident or altercation and something happened to BB they would have probably panicked and wanted to get rid of the body quickly! BB was not a small person to easy load up and take far away..I have always thought she is close to that house! It went up for sale quickly after she went missing which makes me wonder. If connersgram's psychic is right..then RR or NR would not look out of place going back there. I have read many many crime stories and from studying psychology and criminal justice many killers (usually serial killers) always return to the scene or burial site..they are either checking to see if the body is there or it gives them some kind of satisfaction..I am not saying anyone is a serial killer or anything..but maybe they just want to make sure she is hidden. ALL JMO!!

I have been to that house and walked around it more than once. From the minute I arrived there, there is a bad feeling that came over me. The first time I went there I was ALONE and didn't/ wouldn't get out of the car, that was the week after she first went missing. The next time was a few weeks later and each time it is the same feeling. I am not trying to say that i am psychic in the least, just a feeling. I have always thought she was there or near there as well as you. I see no reason to take her far, this area is country at its best. Very thick woods, fields, streams, hills, and of course wells, abandoned houses, and the nearby lakes. Creepy. It is all very strange to me. JMO

I was at the fundraiser, it was well attended and did well. JW was there with some children. I have a feeling that JW and RR are not together which would explain a lot of the previous entries

I was at the fundraiser, it was well attended and did well. JW was there with some children. I have a feeling that JW and RR are not together which would explain a lot of the previous entries

They were seen together last weekend at a couple of bars in Woodstock. That was told by someone on FB.

There are a lot of posts with (there is no cell phone use or credit cards). Of course a person can get a second cell phone pre pay, and the credit cards that are inactive are the one's we know about.

There was one post that said BB was pregnant, and a post that said that she wasn't. Could either provide some evidence of either, besides she looked like she gained weight in pictures?

As seen on TV, does the LE agency allow or follow psychics information?

What does it take to get that to happen?

Do you have to pay them to come to that location and guide you?

Does anyone know if it is possible to get this going?

At least it is a lead, that is better than what we have up until now. IMO

As seen on TV, does the LE agency allow or follow psychics information?

What does it take to get that to happen?

Do you have to pay them to come to that location and guide you?

Does anyone know if it is possible to get this going?

At least it is a lead, that is better than what we have up until now. IMO

The thing is a psychic can google and come up with this stuff.

Snowz, I'm talking about right now. I know them.

Just a Lawyer.......since you know them, do you know if JW, RR or NR has been down here (to this rehab house they are all talking about) since that weekend in May when BB went missing? Just wondering and Thanks.

one thing I have noticed on many found bodies is they are found within a few miles or less from where they were last seen.

could be returning because they are thinking about moving her, they are worried.

NR has been back there at least once or stayed there the whole time because he was there a few weeks after BB went missing. RR has been back also.

Someone that has been at the house since it went listed for sale thought it was odd there is still a TV & couch there and few other things, maybe this is because they are still going back from time to time.

one thing I have noticed on many found bodies is they are found within a few miles or less from where they were last seen.

could be returning because they are thinking about moving her, they are worried.

NR has been back there at least once or stayed there the whole time because he was there a few weeks after BB went missing. RR has been back also.

Someone that has been at the house since it went listed for sale thought it was odd there is still a TV & couch there and few other things, maybe this is because they are still going back from time to time.

When we were there, yes you could see some furniture inside. We did not go in only from the outside looking in. Maybe they come down on weekends. Do they have jobs that you know of? I do wonder why they return here???

What about ID??
If Beth was still alive and ran off you can not even get a hotel room much anymore without ID, is there any kind of database where LE would be notified of someone using her ID?

Not that I believe she ran off, just thinking out loud

You may be correct. My friend told me she spoke to JW the day of the fundraiser, during the day, and JW said her and RR are fighting a lot. He says something to the effect that she's not the same person and is upset about Beth too much. Not sure how to take that. If they aren't involved in Beth's disappearance, I can see why JW would upset, Beth being her best friend and all, and RR being like "whatever" because I don't know if RR & Beth were close. But, if they were involved in her disappearance, that makes my hair stand on end that RR is just forgetting it all and moving on so easily. I did say in one of my earlier posts, IF they were directly related to Beth's disappearance, then this will either make JW & RR closer, or - it will tear them apart. Everybody handles guilt differently, and I think if they break up, it is more likely that someone will spill the beans, IF, they were in fact involved in her disappearance. This is all JMO.

I want to say that I did not hear the conversation with my own ears, so....we can't jump all over this because we didn't hear the tone of her voice or the exact words that were said. My friend is torn, and has been since day one, because she knows both Beth & JW and this is very hard for her, not knowing what the truth is.

So scary to hear that, but then again, the astrology charts said death as well. I sure hope that isn't true.

Thanks for sharing that info with us. Not everybody believes in psychics, but I have seen several over 20 years and they have always been dead on with stuff, 3 different psychics all questioned me about something that happened to me, that not a single soul in the world knows about, but they did. Weeeeeeird!

There are a lot of posts with (there is no cell phone use or credit cards). Of course a person can get a second cell phone pre pay, and the credit cards that are inactive are the one's we know about.

Good point, Just a Lawyer.... i.e. I have 2 phones now, for completely separate purposes & features on them, and had 3 at one time with a work phone. I'd have 3 or 4 if I wanted to, for whatever reason, for not much $ out the door and let the first 2 cancel out at contract time, they'd shut them off for non payment long before the contract ended. I'd probably get the new phone before I planned anything with travel, overlapping is easier than being without a phone, place to live, job etc......
I've ran over my phone and dropped one in a toilet, by accident. My child dropped hers recently, then slammed the car door on it all within 2 seconds.
My point is sometimes they don't ping because they're not pingable. They may be smashed or water damaged, lost or taken, or simply orphaned; left somewhere special by accident or purpose. Without a SIM card they're useless. Any carrier will transfer over your contacts & content for free to get your business and make a phone sale. We found a phone recently & in less than 24 hours got it back to the owner even though it was battery dead. Anyone can buy a cord or phone at Wallymart or on Ebay & activate it. They all have serial numbers & those reported lost cannot be activated.
There are a LOT of carriers out there, alot of WIFI locations, alot of IDs you can buy or get, new last names for debit/credit bank cards, etc. If you have some cash, you don't need to use an ATM or charge anything at all.
Everything is possible nowadays. There are alot of people that don't have a cell phone or D/C card and have the pay cash method like the old days. No paper trail, a simpler life.
Sometimes people don't call others because they can't, sometimes they don't want to. If the phone doesn't ring on either end, there are hundreds of reasons why that could be. But it's NOT because one particular phone in our world doesn't ping or can't be triangulated.

I will talk to SB see if we can't get something personal of hers for when I visit :)

So I am curious Connorzgram, did this change your feelings about Beth any??

My great grams was a Ghighau what the cherokee called 'blessed woman' so I follow many beliefs most are not always open to.

Glad you shared what your reading experience was like and I hope you can find more information.

yes darlin - unfortunately - i now believe that she is not with us - i don't want to but i think it makes sense......she's somewhere around miller lake i feel and nowhere near centralia - i was gonna drive the area today but had some things to do - will be doing it monday and i don't care who tries to stop me! i know the RE agent who has the reno house listed - i just want beth to be found! i would absolutely love to be able to give this woman something of beth's to see if she could get a reading! let me know when u are here - we have to find her!

yes darlin - unfortunately - i now believe that she is not with us - i don't want to but i think it makes sense......she's somewhere around miller lake i feel and nowhere near centralia - i was gonna drive the area today but had some things to do - will be doing it monday and i don't care who tries to stop me! i know the RE agent who has the reno house listed - i just want beth to be found! i would absolutely love to be able to give this woman something of beth's to see if she could get a reading! let me know when u are here - we have to find her!

I just drove to that area about 30 minutes ago. I just have a bad feeling anytime I'm near there! I do not know why. I didn't stop at the house tonight, just drove by it a couple of times. Maybe just because I know she was there and is missing from that area. I have always believed since first hearing this story that is where whatever happened, happened at . I have tried to look at other thoughts and facts and I am always pulled that direction for some reason. I can't explain. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shoegazergirl