Found Deceased IL - Brittany Battaglia, 33, last seen at new boyfriend’s house, missed business trip, Chicago, 2 June 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nothing I can state publicly because I don't want to break any site rules. I can say they both are working through the court system. Genesis' next court date is today. (1/16). Peter's next court date is tomorrow (1/17). Both of these dates can be found on their public inmate search records for any admins curious about my information.
Thank you. I understand what it is like to miss a close friend better than many, if not most, people. Please accept my sincere condolences.

I pray for justice in your friend’s case. Sending love, light, calm, and peace.

HE WAS CHARGED! GENESIS SILVA CHARGED WITH FIRST DEGRERE MURDER!!!

Your friend was lucky to have you! I can tell that you will be a champion for justice for Brittany.

I am so glad he was finally charged! The justice train is coming down the rails!

I have an unsavory update for everyone.

"Prosecutors have agreed to drop their case against Peter Mathes, who was accused of helping Genesis Silva conceal the murder of Silva's girlfriend, Brittany Battagalia, in return for Mathes' testimony against Silva, court records show."
"I recognize that Mr. Mathes has no previous criminal history; however, according to this proffer, his actions appear to have been instrumental in providing items and attempting to dispose of, or disposing of this murdered victim, this murdered young woman," Judge Susana Ortiz said at the time, according to a transcript of the proceeding.

Ortiz said that she considered Mathes to be a danger to the community, but agreed the risk that his release could pose would be mitigated with electronic monitoring.

"It appears that Mr. Mathes was willing to be a significant participant in the concealment of the body of this murdered young woman," the judge said. "And it is based upon that that I find that the least restrictive condition would be placing him on electronic monitoring.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back