IL IL - Casey, WhtFem UP11748, 20-40, off I-70, black lace dress, Oct'13

Any possibility these are Janet's remains? Her LKA date and location are very close to the details for JD. Their teeth look interestingly similar, imo.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Original
Original

I have read all the thread and reviewed all the prior comparisons, there is a few others out there missing that match the description of the Doe
Anyone have any feedback on these missing girls being similar to the Doe? NONE listed below are listed as having any tattoos

Marilu Noely Alas Santos
From the article she came over the boarder in 2012, says her Husband was in New York, Was she trying to make her way across the country to him?
https://www.usnews.com/news/article...the-united-states-is-more-dangerous-than-ever

KATHLEEN PATRICIA HALEY
Facial ID photo more similar to Doe, went missing 13 months before the Doe was found

Ashley Victoria Koller

Carrie Ann Monroe
Was missing for 9 days before anyone reported anything
Find Missing Carrie Ann Monroe!

Amy Leanne Pugner
Last seen 6 hours from Doe's location
Was Latrobe woman’s disappearance a ploy for drug money? A kidnapping? A murder? | TribLIVE.com

I really like Amy Pugner as a possible match. She went missing from Washington PA, which is right on I70, on the PA/WV/OH boarder. I think the dark hair and other characteristics are close as a possible match. The only thing that I think could be off is the time Amy went missing (June 2010) and when the UID was found (Oct 2013) Mouth might be a little different, but Amy is smiling. Has anyone submitted her?

upload_2020-6-12_11-18-40.pngupload_2020-6-12_11-20-2.png

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled