Found Alive IL - KD, 13, & CD, 2 weeks, Madison County, 18 Sept 2016 *Arrest*

I wonder why she posts on her moms fb and why a shared fb with sister. Seems odd to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just found another FB she was using as well. I'm not sure how many she has!! They are listed under her birthname, adopted name, combination of her birth/adoptive name, and combination with sister! I wonder if she was homeschooled? Not seeing much in the form of socializing with kids from school, etc.

Haven't located any other FB for the Dad. His hasn't been used in a long time.

Anyone checked twitter? Snapchat wouldn't help us.... what other things do kids use? Instagram??

Just found another FB she was using as well. I'm not sure how many she has!! They are listed under her birthname, adopted name, combination of her birth/adoptive name, and combination with sister! I wonder if she was homeschooled? Not seeing much in the form of socializing with kids from school, etc.

Haven't located any other FB for the Dad. His hasn't been used in a long time.

Anyone checked twitter? Snapchat wouldn't help us.... what other things do kids use? Instagram??
If you check FB under dad, then check his friends with that last name you come up with a lot. He also has sister with same name as his wife. Some had a FB account with nothing on it. Do people set these up so they can pm back and forth? I always wondered about that.

And to take back some of my anger....someone did notice and report. According the FB she shares with her Mom, the kids were removed back in March or April. Doesn't appear they have been back since removed, as one posts by Mom says kids are with her, and someone replied saying no they aren't, the state has them. The missing child then starts replying and saying stuff. There has been no mention of the sister, praying she is OK.

Sorry if this is double post. Please let these children be saved!

http://fox2now.com/2016/09/19/natio...le-man-accused-of-kidnapping-teen-and-infant/

Update: West Virginia state police report a sighting of the green 1997 Mercury Villager minivan in Charleston on I-77 South.

They won't get far if they continue South on I-77. There are gas shortages across the south right now: http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...een-across-the-south-following-pipeline-spill

I hope they are found soon!

Just came across this thread...wow...this ALL seems so terribly wrong on so many levels. I hope the girl and her baby are safe and will be found soon and the stepdad will face consequences (to put it mildly...).

Maybe she gave birth at home and not in the hospital and the family covered up for the step dad? Maybe there's not a record of the child's birth and that's why CPS is not involved? ��

She states on fb that she was in hospital.
Sent from my SCH-I545

I think the main photo they are using for her is one where she was at the hospital--looks like she has hospital armbands on in the photo.

I wonder if paternity test results were pending and that's why no apparent action had already been taken.

When I looked online, it appears results can take anywhere from "a few days" to multiple weeks. Also, I imagine a court order to get a paternity test in the first place might take some time to accomplish.

I have a daughter that turned 13 this summer. I cannot even imagine her being in the situation this little girl is in. :(

This piece of trash step-dad needs to do the right thing and get those CHILDREN to a hospital and turn himself in. Although, I suppose if it turns out he is in fact the father of the newborn, "doing the right thing" isn't what pedophiles are generally known for.

:gaah:

I'm wondering if the Mom knew or suspected something...IF the stepdad really abused that girl and fathered that child (which I think is the case here sadly).

There is really very little I can say here that is within TOS . :please: be found safe little ones.

I'm wondering if the Mom knew or suspected something...IF the stepdad really abused that girl and fathered that child (which I think is the case here sadly).

Someone knew. If the child is never away from family and not running the neighborhood with a 13 yr old boy and ends up pregnant, then someone knew.

Yep! Some stations running out and priced going up.

Sent from my SCH-I545

Passed 4 stations this morning that are completely out of gas here in the Raleigh area. .stations that still have gas have huge lines and the police are patrolling them. ..so either way they're going to spotted. ..just hope it's soon!

I would guess that he is camping at a remote area and had bought provisions before taking off with the her and the baby. I hope he is not too desperate. I hope he is not able to follow the news to know how wanted he has become. I fear for the young woman and her baby.

The sheriff stumbled all over his words but he said indications are that the baby was born in a hospital.

Has it been stated who spotted the van in Charleston, WV, the police, a citizen or a camera? Our state police are very good so I am having a hard time understanding why they didn't stop or follow the van if spotted by a trooper. There are a LOT of secluded camping spots in southern WV. The area is beautiful but certainly not good conditions for a newborn!
CMD is an avid camper and may have stopped at a rural campground, authorities said.
http://wvmetronews.com/2016/09/19/vehicle-wanted-in-illinois-amber-alert-spotted-in-west-virginia/

They seemed to know he was headed to WV but I haven't been able to find out if he was just passing through or has ties to WV.

Snipped from link in Quoted post.

Police believe the teen and her baby may be in danger. They say that the baby was born 19 days ago. The child or the mother may need medical treatment. They don't believe the 13-year-old can provide that care. The mother may also need medical care.

I am really trying to not rush to judgement here. I imagine anytime a 13 year old has a a baby Child services is going to step in. I have to wonder why no issue was made about the during the last 6 months about her . I think that dna would have been swabbed at the hospital for the infants DNA is they suspected this infant was conceived from abuse . This story might really be different then it is being presented as and the quote I posted from the article has me doubting they have any soild evidence agaisnt these two ,if that is really the reason for the Amber alert.
Eitherway I feel awful for this girl. If she was molested and raped and impregnanted by this guy, and in her 13 year old head thinks she wants him to help her keep her baby ,which the state is trying to take (assumption but a strong one,fwiw) well her life is about to get a whole lot more screwed up than it already was. And if she got pregnant by someone else and the state was trying to remove her baby so her guardian thought by moving away was in her and the baby's best interest to move away, she is still going to loose her baby.

I feel really awful for this girl ,no matter what happens in this case it is going to suck for her and she has no rights and even in five years when she is legally able to do something she will not be able to because they are not going to give her back a 5 year old who needs a grownup and her mom already has medical issues. This case is going to end in a sad way but we wont ever hear about it because it will be in a closed family court where this girl will be a victim of the system ,in addition to whatever else she has been a victim of. She has no rights and once the state has custody of her then they can do whatever they want with the baby. I dont even think she legally has parental rights becasue of the way the laws are set but I am not a lawyer. Her adoptive SD would be the one with the custody rights to the infant and not becasue he fathered the baby but because when minors have babys the custody defaults to their parents. At least in my state but it is hardly ever enforced.

I have a general question. If this is a public Amber Alert, why can't we write out the kids' names? They are named on every other thread for missing kids.

The sheriff stumbled all over his words but he said indications are that the baby was born in a hospital.

Has it been stated who spotted the van in Charleston, WV, the police, a citizen or a camera? Our state police are very good so I am having a hard time understanding why they didn't stop or follow the van if spotted by a trooper. There are a LOT of secluded camping spots in southern WV. The area is beautiful but certainly not good conditions for a newborn!

http://wvmetronews.com/2016/09/19/vehicle-wanted-in-illinois-amber-alert-spotted-in-west-virginia/

They seemed to know he was headed to WV but I haven't been able to find out if he was just passing through or has ties to WV.
This is the article that says K has a pacemaker. Can you imagine, got pregnant at 12, has a pacemaker, now has given birth to a child. How much can a 13 year old body stand? I hope they are found safe & recovered quickly

Reports: Vehicle in Illinois Amber Alert Spotted Near Charleston, WV-Area « CBS St. Louis
55 min ago:
[...]
According to WSAZ Channel 3, the vehicle was last seen near the MacCorkle Avenue exit in the Kanawha City area of Charleston, West Virginia.
[...]
http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2016/09/18/breaking-two-edwardsville-juveniles-missing/

Amber alert issued for mom, newborn son seen in West Virginia
[...]
UPDATE 9/19/16 @ 9:45 p.m.

KANAWHA COUNTY, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- The last known sighting of a vehicle identified in a Amber Alert was reported Monday evening in the Charleston area.
That vehicle was last seen traveling on Interstate 77 South near the 94-mile marker. That is the MacCorkle Avenue exit in the Kanawha City area of Charleston.

[...]
http://www.wsaz.com/content/news/Mother-son--394023211.html

:praying:
:candle:
:please:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics