Found Deceased IL - Robert Bee, 13, Pekin, 17 Nov 2016

Yeah, I just listen to the news on WMBD radio and I didn't hear a word. It is very cold and rainy outside but I guess he could have hitched a ride south.

To Activate an Amber Alert in Illinois:

To activate the AMBER Alert Notification Plan in Illinois, law enforcement agencies must ensure the following criteria are met:

Law enforcement must confirm a child has been abducted.
The child must be under the age of 16 or have a proven mental or physical disability.

Law enforcement must believe the child is in danger of serious bodily harm or death.

There is enough descriptive information about the child, abductor, and/or suspect’s vehicle to believe an immediate broadcast alert will help.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I really thought LE had some real clues to share....I'm very disappointed!

So worried for this young name....going to keep thinking positive!

What I got out of it was it seems like Robert was racking up some truancy fines, which Lisa would be responsible for.....which would lead to anger, and discipline gone too far :( Hate to even post that.

Hoping for the best for Robert. There have been a lot of dramatic and worrisome posts/rumors on the PD page. I'm hoping someone is letting him stay at their place.

I'm new here. But I'm wondering why this friend that walked him to the bus stop wasn't on his or her way to school also?
Another thing that concerns me are all the pedophiles in the area. I live on that side of town and get alerts when a when a registered sex offender has moved to the area.
Also wondering which I'm sure pd has checked the woods behind Wilson school. We sadly had a teen murdered and left in the woods behind the school some years back.

I'm concerned about Roberts' health problem. We don't know what it is, but the flyer said he needed medication. This is a complete guess/stretch from me, but he could have a renal problem. I've known many children with kidney problems and he somehow looks like them..especially being so small. I don't mean fuull on kidney problem, like dialysis, just a problem with kidney function.
<modsnip>.
I hope Robert is warm and safe...and somehow getting his medications. It definitely seems he has had a difficult life.

An official in a radio interview this morning said they are concerned that he has not contacted anyone which usually happens in a runaway type situation of this lenght but it was also said that there is no evidence he was abducted..

This poor kid!
I think he left with no intention of returning.
Hope he safe .

I feel so bad for this child being under the care of that woman. I see why he would run away before. I hope they find him. soon.

Agreed Maroon---she has a posting today telling haters to go "f" themselves. Keeping it classy /s. Just really really HOPE he is somewhere warm and safe and soon gets the awesome loving home which he so richly deserves!

Agreed Maroon---she has a posting today telling haters to go "f" themselves. Keeping it classy /s. Just really really HOPE he is somewhere warm and safe and soon gets the awesome loving home which he so richly deserves!

I've seen parents of missing children act like this in so many of these cases, it almost never turns out well.

Now that Sherri Papini has been found, maybe Robert's case will get more attention. Where are you, little man? Are you safe?

Maybe I'm just too strict of a parent, but if my son had skipped school and ran away that day, I would never let him go off to spend the night with a friend, and never on a school night anyway. I wonder if this was normal for Robert to stay with friends during school nights? And, how routinely did he spend the night away from home in general? I doubt a friend's parent would hide him this long without getting CPS involved. JMO. Come home safely Ronert.

but if my son had skipped school and ran away that day, I would never let him go off to spend the night with a friend, and never on a school night anyway.

Snipped by me. I am not a parent but THIS THIS THIS. First, spending the night elsewhere is a treat, right? He broke the rules and is being rewarded? really? And second and more important, he ran away, which is a cry for help. Rather than deal with it and tackle what's bothering him, send him away for the night?

Sadly, seems hinky here. I honestly do sorta hope he has run away and found a safer place to thrive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back