GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if the actual killing took place at a different location, other than the yard, then he had to transport a living child to that location, have a knife with him, trash bags and duct tape. Or killed her at the other location and came back to the house for the trash bags and duct tape.
I really hope they can get the truth out of this .

of course they did - found nothing & then eventually found another "crime scene" - it did not happen in the house IMHO or their yard IMHO otherwise the dogs would have been cray cray.

That's why LE is out & about today combing the area, building their case, doing their job . . .

Guys, volunteers/EMS combed the area "knowing" shoe was not in the house. Some were injured; some had to be hospitalized - EVERYONE knew she was not in the house & apparently, no blood to be detected in the house

Agreed. I have heard LEO's say before, on documentaries they could smell the scent of blood just stepping into a house, not death, blood. Even after a clean up they can pick up on things, over use of bleach and such. I'm 99.99% sure, about as sure as you can be without being privy to what LE knows, that she wasn't killed in the house, or the yard. MOO

Jeez. Cases like this make me SO grateful to have our WS community here for us to discuss things. Reading the comments on the MSM articles really make you appreciate some structure and guidelines. Heartless people make me so angry and sick :sick: I'm so glad people aren't allowed to post terribly rude things about the case, family, etc. on here. Thank goodness.

:grouphug:

I know LE is on top of it but I'm not here because I'm satisfied with LE knowing their stuff (which I'm sure they do). I don't know about anyone else, but I'm here because even though LE is on the case, I want justice for Willow...and I want to dig my nose in it and 'find' the why/how and be informed of every detail and SEE the [Expletive] brought DOWN.

...I'm not satisfied with a "kid killed, uncle arrested, The End" post on someone's FB page.

So if the actual killing took place at a different location, other than the yard, then he had to transport a living child to that location, have a knife with him, trash bags and duct tape. Or killed her at the other location and came back to the house for the trash bags and duct tape.
I really hope they can get the truth out of this .

Monty, I'll take door #1.

This might sound silly, but this is a small community and by my own opinion, Effingham is small, too. I wonder if they are trying to find out if anyone has recently purchased duct tape (bag wrapping) in any of those stores around there, or garbage bags...what type of garbage bags does Starbucks use, etc. =(

It's not silly at all, LE will be doing just that, or will do.

I know LE is on top of it but I'm not here because I'm satisfied with LE knowing their stuff (which I'm sure they do). I don't know about anyone else, but I'm here because even though LE is on the case, I want justice for Willow...and I want to dig my nose in it and 'find' the why/how and be informed of every detail and SEE the [Expletive] brought DOWN.

...I'm not satisfied with a "kid killed, uncle arrested, The End" post on someone's FB page.

I am with you. We always want to know WHY because nothing makes sense when a person is murdered, especially a child, and especially by a close family member. Is there anything we can learn from this situation so that something changes to spare the next victim? What can LE learn from this investigation any future investigations?

We try to make sense of nonsensical actions.

This might sound silly, but this is a small community and by my own opinion, Effingham is small, too. I wonder if they are trying to find out if anyone has recently purchased duct tape (bag wrapping) in any of those stores around there, or garbage bags...what type of garbage bags does Starbucks use, etc. =(

:laugh:

every house in that part of IL has both & a plethora of IMHO; my farm house is full of both (as well as TP, water, Qtips, baby wipes)! Maybe he pilfered bags at Starbucks 'cause Lord knows I would if I worked there, but I don't think it's necessary to look into those details when the murderer is front & center.

We may never know the truth, but the truth is it was local & not random! A family destroyed & another mouth to feed in prison.

Thank God it was not random being so close to an Interstate . . . IMHO

I haven't heard, but it would not surprise me if Willow wasn't wearing her glasses because she was in bed. Now I'm wondering if this creep came into her bedroom to assault her.

My thoughts only, and I'm still trying to catch up, I think he assaulted her in the bathroom which is a favorite place for pedophiles, while the child is bathing and defenseless. If released on bond, he is not allowed around children. IMO only, he's been, at the very least "grooming" her. I agree the argument with mom was probably Saturday night about being left with him. He probably watched *advertiser censored*, had the movie on for kiddos, got aroused, told willow to take a bath and she fought him. He got the knife and killed her. I think LE knew quickly they were looking for Willow's body.

I also think he was moving her body and placed it where she was found after it was already searched. Possibly the third crime scene.

My heart is broken again. I hope for love, understanding, and support for everyone touched by this, but especially for Willow's brother, mother and father. I m thankful for Websleuths victim friendly forum right now.

I would have been much more helpful to LE if mom did not lie. Im sure there is a huge difference in her beign gone a couple hours compared to all night.

Of course, but I am sure LE knows that in these types of situation they must take in to account people may not be telling the truth. My point was that I think LE was suspicious from the start and that it didn't effect where they were searching.

I hope the little boy is ok after all this. Hopefully he is with his father or grandparents. It would be awful for him to have to be with strangers.

None = dogs didn't follow her scent out of the house i recall & can be confirmed by MSM articles - never made it to crime scene #3

Thank you. Kinda shoots the "impaled on a stick" fairy tale to heck

I hope the little boy is ok after all this. Hopefully he is with his father or grandparents. It would be awful for him to have to be with strangers.

May be the best thing for him IMHO

The fact that they got him, right away, is great.

Finding Willow, helps this investigation. Believe me Willow will have Justice. Outstanding work on LEs part. They must have enough evidence, probably holding back so much. Maybe in time we will hear more, maybe not.

He's in protective custody...and in this situation I think strangers are much safer for him to be with than anyone in that household...for many reasons. Some people in that house are in massive grieving right now...some aren't. I want him around people that LE knows for a fact are innocent.

I do not find it at all unusual that the other child has been removed. His sister was (apparently) just murdered by his uncle, he may have been left alone while the body was being dumped into the river and mom may have lied to police. Why should mom have custody right now? JMO

bbm

Or worse...he may have been dragged along with the uncle for the body dumping. Gary Ridgway (Green River Killer) took his young son with him on at least two occasions when he killed and/or "buried" his victims.

I very much think that the mom's initial story had an effect on this.
I think her account of what went on that morning came from her brothers mouth and she parroted it to LE and IMO he left for his job early so he was not there when LE arrived. I think she and her father both knew that he is slightly off, to say the least. If LE had questioned him from the get go IMO he would have broke, confessed and led them to her body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member