Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #10 *Still Missing*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Positively heartbreaking clip. Yingying's father begins to speak after verdict, but her mother cannot control her emotions any longer. The statement is distributed to reporters ... :(

Heartbreaking indeed... am amazed that all the family & jurors even got through the trial to this point without a major health event...

Anyway, I may be overly hopeful, but still think the full story and disposal of her remains will come out before the end of the penalty phase (and I think the full story will differ significantly from the one we’ve been told)… it’s BC’s final, final, final bargaining chip.

BUT if not, then I believe the one person who may get it out of him is not Michelle (who I don’t think he wants to drag through this any further), but his father, who he seems somewhat close to. Any father with an ounce of decency knows what the pain of a tragically-lost child must feel like, and surely will feel compelled to do whatever might bring a micro-ounce of peace to the Zhang family.

Heartbreaking indeed... am amazed that all the family & jurors even got through the trial to this point without a major health event...

Anyway, I may be overly hopeful, but still think the full story and disposal of her remains will come out before the end of the penalty phase (and I think the full story will differ significantly from the one we’ve been told)… it’s BC’s final, final, final bargaining chip.

BUT if not, then I believe the one person who may get it out of him is not Michelle (who I don’t think he wants to drag through this any further), but his father, who he seems somewhat close to. Any father with an ounce of decency knows what the pain of a tragically-lost child must feel like, and surely will feel compelled to do whatever might bring a micro-ounce of peace to the Zhang family.

He might not want to drag Michelle through this further, but if she herself keeps asking and begging him to tell where it is, it couldn't hurt. That wouldn't be him dragging her through it; that would be her herself putting herself through it -and it would only stop when he finally gives up the location.......

Dad and Michelle both working on him would be ideal.......

He might not want to drag Michelle through this further, but if she herself keeps asking and begging him to tell where it is, it couldn't hurt. That wouldn't be him dragging her through it; that would be her herself putting herself through it -and it would only stop when he finally gives up the location.......

Dad and Michelle both working on him would be ideal.......
realistically, I'm quite sure they did all the work that could be done on him already.
People are like that.
They do understand what is required.
He is never gonna tell.

So, people are going to need to organise a massive new search.
May not find her, but at least they will have tried.
And when another human emits a cry so primal, the tribe must respond if we are still human.

Wow, result. It must have been like a stab to the heart of YYs mother hearing the Guilty verdict as she held strong belief that YY was still alive. I'm sat here choking with tears for that family. They will never be the same.

There is only one thing BC and I agree on and that is per his counseling recording . . . he is no genius. With the trial behind us we can really admit now he sucks as a criminal. He is a moron with delusions of grandeur.

The prosecution didn't even have to put a great case together to get his behind convicted on all charges.

Let's stop pretending he is such a tough cookie. He ain't. He is a selfish idiot. With the right interrogators he would've cracked faster than an egg and so would have his selfish ex-wife. Let's get a seasoned interrogator in there and watch him spill YYZ's location. Someone that will appeal to his misplaced ego and can do all the techniques.

@trunkizback
Have you got a few maps we can look at?
Re a search fr YY.

I know we won't have a clue but that's what searches are for.
If we concentrate hard enough we may be able to intuit something, however vague..
You up for it?
Remember those drive around vids.. do you have them still? I wouldn't mind another look at them?

Can I just place on record my thanks to all my fellow Websleuthers for being here for Yingying and her family, to see justice through to the end . In particular, thank you to those involved in all the updates posted hourly each day of the trial and superceeding all others, Kitty The Hare , you have been amazingly helpful to us all and spent a lot of your own precious time on this thread, reporting and typing and generally keeping us all updated. A thousand thankyou’s.

There is only one thing BC and I agree on and that is per his counseling recording . . . he is no genius. With the trial behind us we can really admit now he sucks as a criminal. He is a moron with delusions of grandeur.

The prosecution didn't even have to put a great case together to get his behind convicted on all charges.

Let's stop pretending he is such a tough cookie. He ain't. He is a selfish idiot. With the right interrogators he would've cracked faster than an egg and so would have his selfish ex-wife. Let's get a seasoned interrogator in there and watch him spill YYZ's location. Someone that will appeal to his misplaced ego and can do all the techniques.
Let's leave Michelle alone.
She didn't do it.
He did.
I'm with you for the seasoned investigator.
Feds might lend a couple of people, depending on resources... if they dont have people they might lend equipment, divers, machinery.
Get sponsorship from one of the major networks and extend the area.. those tracks people were talking about yesterday... She could well be intact and preserved. cadaver Dogs come with all different types of training.
Some can detect underwater, like , very far under water.
They searched the forest... maybe search it again, 2 yrs have passed, mother nature may have altered.
Repeat previous tracks and create new ones.
This can be done.

If it isn't revealed where she is during sentencing, I would absolutely participate in any and all searches that are organized.

My heart aches for her family.

Me as well. I'm happy to get down and dirty going through all sorts of wooded areas. did it a lot as a kid. Unfortunately, have to make sure you aren't trespassing anyplace -and I'm assuming that would be an issue as my guess is he put her in a totally random, unexpected brush line on farmland that he picked out and prepared weeks to months before.....

Can I just place on record my thanks to all my fellow Websleuthers for being here for Yingying and her family, to see justice through to the end . In particular, thank you to those involved in all the updates posted hourly each day of the trial and superceeding all others, Kitty The Hare , you have been amazingly helpful to us all and spent a lot of your own precious time on this thread, reporting and typing and generally keeping us all updated. A thousand thankyou’s.

Seriously, the best work done on websleuths was done by the people in the very first thread.. they mapped every single inch of that road, they found cctv's, traffic lights , everything..
Everyone wanted it so badly.
We still do.
er mum needs it, even if 'it' only ends up being a location in which a tree can be planted, it will help bring catharsis.
I feel she will never heal if she does not get to at least touch and love one of her daughters bare bones.

You are my websleuths hero, Kitty so I respectfully disagree with you. If Michelle cared at all to be left alone we would not have testified for the defense. No. I think she knows much more than what she told. Those parents need to find YYZ. I don't care whatsoever to spare that selfish woman an inconvenience to find something those parents can bury. No deal.

And truly, you are amazing!

She didn't do it.
He did.
Feds might lend a couple of people, depending on resources... if they dont have people they might lend equipment, divers, machinery.
Get sponsorship from one of the major networks and extend the area.. those tracks people were talking about yesterday... She could well be intact and preserved. cadaver Dogs come with all different types of training.
They searched the forest... maybe search it again, 2 yrs have passed, mother nature may have altered.
This can be done.

I agree about leaving Michelle alone. I've never believe either she or Terra had anything to do with this. Michelle was already distancing herself from him, which may have taken all the strength she could muster.

I do believe she has an opportunity to employ a power switch on him. He's defeated and imprisoned, likely for the remainder of his life. If anyone could get info out of him, it's her, imo. This does not mean she's responsible for doing that though. jmo

She didn't do it.
He did.
This can be done.

Does anybody in the whole mega websleuths know how to access maps, please?
Looking for buildings close to BC address, between his apartment and the gym.. Every single building.
Particularly derelict, semi derelict, those with basements, old crypts,
Walking distance from his apartment.
something that possibly former UCIC students would know, places for parties and high jinks that would have still been in use in 2013 and after, but not in past few years.
Caves... basements... Johnson Ross building- the original blueprints showing nooks crannies and lists of any modifications that have taken place over the years. It's a huge site and I realise that many parts are no longer standing, BUT, aspects , like basements or eaves may still remain... that kinda thing..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname