Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #11 *GUILTY*

You are correct. I was unaware of the one in Clinton. And now I see that there's also one in Decatur. Even tho Clinton and Danville are pretty much the same distance from Champaign it appears as if the majority of town uses Republic waste who hauls to Danville. ( vermillion county)

yes you are correct. My dad works for republic. All trash goes to Danville (vermilion county)

If this whole storyline is true my take is that:
1) BC told his lawyers long ago what he did to the body and what part of town, or what specific dumpster(s), he placed her in. They have had this client-privileged knowledge for quite some time.
2) At some point the Defense lawyers themselves researched where those dumpsters would be emptied.
3) After the trial, watching the Zhang family agony (and of course especially the mother) broadcast for all to see, at least one of the Defense “broke” and conscience led them to ‘do the right thing’ and inform Prosecutors what they knew. They probably did not have BC’s permission to do this, and asked for immunity for any legal consequences of breaking attorney-client confidentiality. Though frankly, I hope they get no credit whatsoever (nor sleep at night) even if this should bring 'closure' to the case!

Perhaps some of YY’s belongings will be found, if not her remains, but the task is daunting (there are cases of bodies being found in landfills 2 yrs. later, but it’s rare).

Last edited:
My father has been a garbage man for 30 years. He said upon arriving back to his work office back in January, the FBI had the exact landfill “ticket” that was given to my dad on June 12th 2017. I asked my dad how hard it would be to find her body his response “not impossible, on the ticket is where the garbage was dumped in particular cells
Of the landfill”
I pray and hope she will be found. And yes, I remember reading your post back in the day.

the reason given for the delay of the press conference today to Wednesday was so Zhidong Wang could attend, as he is currently in China. Maybe they want him to be able to attend the memorial as well, but why even schedule it for Monday if you already knew he was out of town? Also, why even announce this today and plan a press conference for this afternoon if no new info for the family had materialized? They knew this info about the landfill on July 25th

It is always good to have a lawyer that speaks your language I guess.

There are landfill experts they could hire (although there is no guarantee even they could find them). I was looking for an article that explained this. Haven’t found it, but did find this. It’s kind of discouraging, but I recommend reading it and not getting our hopes up too high.

Kelsey Berreth search may extend to landfill near Fountain

There are landfill experts they could hire (although there is no guarantee even they could find them). I was looking for an article that explained this. Haven’t found it, but did find this. It’s kind of discouraging, but I recommend reading it and not getting our hopes up too high.

Kelsey Berreth search may extend to landfill near Fountain

Well. One hopeful thought may be that by knowing which dumpster and the date could narrow it down to which specific truck would likely have had her. It probably would hopefully narrow the area down.

Also and this is MOO but if the body is in that duff l e bag. I'm thinking that it is probably very well made and may be intact. As well as possibly giving the searchers a visual looking point.

My father has been a garbage man for 30 years. He said upon arriving back to his work office back in January, the FBI had the exact landfill “ticket” that was given to my dad on June 12th 2017. I asked my dad how hard it would be to find her body his response “not impossible, on the ticket is where the garbage was dumped in particular cells
Of the landfill”
I remember that conversation.

Well. One hopeful thought may be that by knowing which dumpster and the date could narrow it down to which specific truck would likely have had her. It probably would hopefully narrow the area down.

Also and this is MOO but if the body is in that duff l e bag. I'm thinking that it is probably very well made and may be intact. As well as possibly giving the searchers a visual looking point.

seems to be @Chambana 's Dad who picks up the dumpster at BD's complex.

[[[shudder]]]

I do think we may possibly have more accurate info on landfill area for YY than they did for Kelsey Berreth. I do not believe she was in the duffel bag, though.

It will be a very time consuming and expensive search. And it will be particularly awful for the searchers in the August heat. So whether they find her or not, we ought to feel gratitude for their efforts.

I do think we may possibly have more accurate info on landfill area for YY than they did for Kelsey Berreth. I do not believe she was in the duffel bag, though.

It will be a very time consuming and expensive search. And it will be particularly awful for the searchers in the August heat. So whether they find her or not, we ought to feel gratitude for their efforts.

You don't think she's in that dufflebag? She almost has to be. The duffle makes no sense otherwise. The fbi seems to know everything he bought that whole month. Rum.bags.cleaning stuff. The dufflebag.twice. not a cat tree tho. And TB said she never got any cat toy..sooo
And like we said earler...it's highly likely they know more than we do. Which has been the m.o. since day one

I'm pretty sure all trash from this area goes to Danville. It's the only active landfill I'm even aware of in this area

There are two landfills in Vermilion County, both owned and operated by Republic Waste
You don't think she's in that dufflebag? She almost has to be. The duffle makes no sense otherwise. The fbi seems to know everything he bought that whole month. Rum.bags.cleaning stuff. The dufflebag.twice. not a cat tree tho. And TB said she never got any cat toy..sooo
And like we said earler...it's highly likely they know more than we do. Which has been the m.o. since day one

There are other explanations for why he got rid of the duffel bag that don't involve it being used to dispose of her body. Michelle saw him take it out on Monday. That would be awfully, awfully risky to still have her remains in the apartment after Michelle was home and for nearly 24 hours. At some point, the remains would begin to give off the odor of decomposition that would be hard to mask. I think it is more likely he dismembered her in the tub, placed parts in multiple white garbage bags, then placed those in his dumpster, or took them to another dumpster in a different location before Michelle got home. He probably wanted to keep the duffel bag. It was ~$70 and very useful -he was almost certainly going to do this again at some point. However, once he found out the knew the make and model of his car, he knew they would be coming to talk to him. So he had to get rid of it. It would have her DNA and possibly blood on the inside of it -from the initial kidnapping, or from carrying out her remains, or both. Thus, Michelle sees him walk out with it on Monday, before investigators show up.......

There are two landfills in Vermilion County, both owned and operated by Republic Waste

There are other explanations for why he got rid of the duffel bag that don't involve it being used to dispose of her body. Michelle saw him take it out on Monday. That would be awfully, awfully risky to still have her remains in the apartment after Michelle was home and for nearly 24 hours. At some point, the remains would begin to give off the odor of decomposition that would be hard to mask. I think it is more likely he dismembered her in the tub, placed parts in multiple white garbage bags, then placed those in his dumpster, or took them to another dumpster in a different location before Michelle got home. He probably wanted to keep the duffel bag. It was ~$70 and very useful -he was almost certainly going to do this again at some point. However, once he found out the knew the make and model of his car, he knew they would be coming to talk to him. So he had to get rid of it. It would have her DNA and possibly blood on the inside of it -from the initial kidnapping, or from carrying out her remains, or both. Thus, Michelle sees him walk out with it on Monday, before investigators show up.......
Totally agree... I've always believed BC disposed of body using garbage bags in the dark of night on Friday, before commencing major clean-up on Sat. -- no way I'd keep a body around for 48+ hrs. in an apt. with a spouse coming home (JMO). I think the duffel bag was used to carry out mostly clothing, backpack, or other belongings/"souvenirs" of YY. More chance (still slim) of finding that large duffel bag in a landfill than YY, but we can hope. And yeah I bet it broke his grisly heart to have to get rid of that bag and contents once he saw the Astra on the news.

Edit to add: it occurs to me on afterthought that for those who think he had some secret neighborhood hiding hole, that might've been the resting place, instead of a dumpster, for his bag of 'souvenirs' (to revisit later).

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back