Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could he maybe have used his wife as an excuse to get her into his apartment? "My wife will know how to get where you need to go, she can help get you there, etc." Women are more comfortable with women. He stated to police she panicked at one point...maybe there was some truth to that...

This was the only theory I could come up with. Thinking that maybe she would be comfortable believing there was a wife or girlfriend and not there with just the guy.

It also says impossible to make him mad... like what???

I was surprised by that as well until it occurred to me that based on the crime that he has admitted to, he is more than likely a psychopath. If so, his experience of conscious emotions is very different than ours.

He got married in 2011. States he's in an open relationship? Wow!

Men may often think they are in a relationship that is more "open" than the other partner believes. Though okcupid is a pretty public site - don't have to pay to use - so if you suspect husband of cheating it probably does not take long to find out if he is on the site, especially if one uses the correct age/town (as was the case here). So who knows.

And remember fellow sleuths, this is not the state of Illinois vs BC, this is the United States of America Vs BC. They have 100x the resources that BC does. I imagine the federal acquittal percentage is very small. If they find the body, and find evidence rape could be involved, we are talking the 3 most heinous crimes in law.

OK can Nereid repost that photo with the LINK? All are gone now. TIA

OK can Nereid repost that photo with the LINK? All are gone now. TIA

We need links to all photos and screenshots that are posted. Not photobucket links, but MSM links.

Has the FBI or LE confirmed that is BC in the pictures?

I am curious as to potential ramifications for the person BC was overheard confessing to? If that person did not come forward with information is that something that could be pursued (theoretically.)

We need links to all photos and screenshots that are posted. Not photobucket links, but MSM links.

Has the FBI or LE confirmed that is BC in the pictures?

No they have not confirmed AFAIK.

Yikes. He and I have a ton of the same likes/interests(??). Creepy.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Same range of 18 to 99 for women he is interested in? I'm sure only for their mental superiority. (Ya know I'm teasing you PJockey.)

I don't believe what he said about YZ panicking and therefore him letting her out of the car. I think he made the panicking part up as a plausible explanation of why he let her out at a point other than her destination. A lie to go with the lie.

I think she knew him (if only by sight) from campus, she might have known that he was advising students, so she trusted him. There's no hesitation or awkward body language before she entered his car. He then probably proceeded to tell her some yarn, possibly that he's subletting his apartment for cheap, and she was willing to have a look at it. I think she went into his apartment alive and well, therefore nobody heard or saw anything out of the ordinary, and it was only then that he showed his true motive.

Same range of 18 to 99 for women he is interested in? I'm sure only for their mental superiority. (Ya know I'm teasing you PJockey.)
Haha no, I was referring to music, tv, books, etc.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I saw the exact same thing but didn't say anything cause I thought it was just me

I was looking at your attachment and behind the passenger seat looks like a woman face and longer hair than YZ. I can see a outline of a person in the front passenger seat but curious if anyone else sees a person in the back

I hope everyone has had time to review the Rules and TOS.

A new thread will be opening in about 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member