Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
People in the fetlife community are aware that individuals try to play the part when their real motive is actually abuse. That's why there is heavy emphasis on consent, etc.

I've thought for awhile that he is a narcissist, sociopath or both. The unfortunate fact is that some people in the fetlife community cannot suss out the respectful partners from the posers and it would not surprise me if someone like Brendt preyed on those people - selling himself as some great catch and they ended up with a different basket of goods if they actually bought his s***.

I see zero respect for his partners - from the public flaunting of his open marriage on dating apps to the information contained in his fetlife profile. MOO is that his activities with people he met will probably show a pattern.

Edited to add: what I find most interesting is just how low his EQ is - his dating profiles are terrible for actually winning dates, his fetlife profile is not going to attract many willing partners, and he always just looks and seems creepy. It's like he hasn't even fully figured out how to mimic social cues properly, much less actually act like a normal human.
Interesting your comment re lack of social skills. I was browsing a reddit channel today, again, for UCIC students and several knew him , one certainly described him in those terms, an awkwardness..others said he was relaxed and helpful.. but its interesting that so many people get this impression
I did as well.
now I must educate myself on zombies... this is wild..

Here are took 2 screen shots. One before you see the space between him and the back of his seat and one where you clearly see the back of his seat. For some reason, I can't get them in order. They are in reverse order. Look at the turn arrow on the road.

Attachments

• BC car 2.png
    BC car 2.png
    146.2 KB · Views: 94
  • BC car 1.png
    BC car 1.png
    170.6 KB · Views: 99
I used a magnifier on my desktop and zoomed in and i see a persons face in the passengers backseat area. I tried to make it big and circle the area in what appears to be a female a sleep not alert at all..look behind his head to the passenger backseat you can see the skin on her face.. I will try to attach the image i see and if im wrong please tell me.jmo
attachment.php

I'm sorry, I just don't see anything. I think people so badly want progress in this case, that they see things that aren't there.

Reminds me of a thread I read where a person was convinced they saw a dog in BG's jacket (from the Delphi murders).

attachment.php
I'm sorry, I just don't see anything. I think people so badly want progress in this case, that they see things that aren't there.

Reminds me of a thread I read where a person was convinced they saw a dog in BG's jacket (from the Delphi murders).

Below is a chunk of wood--or is it? :thinking:

It seems my interpretation of the car picture in my post #526 (page 36) is the most simplistic and least creepy so far. :) (To tell the truth I felt chills in my spine reading some of the interpretations)
attachment.php

Attachments

• dogtree.jpg
    dogtree.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 294
RE Car theories.
I'm taking the rap for the new ones.
In post 573, just a few down, today theres a vid showing her getting into the car, sitting down, her movements are graceful and elegant and she instantly disappears from view.
I think that proves that either the car was parked directly above a bottomless pit which mysteriously opened and closed or what I saw was indeed an optical illusion.
I believe it was an optical illusion but I do see what others see as well
We are trying.
This particular flight of fancy was my doing .
As she was sitting, it was not possible to see her at all, even though the full passenger window was visible.
People try because they care so much.. the lady in the flower shop video really summed up the best of American goodness and love yesterday in that brief interview.

The waiting and the searching are hard, this girl has won hearts and minds worldwide and people are pulling out all the stops, hoping and praying for a good outcome.
The perpetrator is also an unusual character, difficult to fathom, difficult to tag.. everything and nothing.
His motivation is a mystery, his modus operandi is a mystery, his entire psyche is jagged and unformed.. from what we know of him.
I dont blame people for trying.. imagining, hoping, trying to create cohesion, somehow bring her back alive or at least find her.
I am personally in too deep.. I need to take stock.
I did not intend to mislead. Thanks for looking again.
Theres brilliant minds working this case and it was a pleasure to be with you.

attachment.php

It seems my interpretation of the car picture in my post #526 (page 36) is the most simplistic and least creepy so far. :) (To tell the truth I felt chills in my spine reading some of the interpretations)

RSBM

I definitely see a dog's face!

attachment.php

attachment.php

:) re: pic

I truly meant no offense with my post, and hope that you will continue to offer theories. I think I, just like all of us, am just frustrated that YingYing has not been found and we all seem helpless to do anything about it.

I wasn't at all offended by your post Steve, really you are looking at it for longer than I.
You are correct and I agree with you.

I deleted my last post. While I certainly did not mean for it to be, I can see that it could be seen as snarky, and I truly do value every poster's input here. I also feel everyone's input is needed. Please accept my apologies.

What if BC's real fetish is necrophilia? What if he wanted YY dead as quickly as possible so he could live out this fetish?
:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an early interview from a source I wouldn't normally trust
i note that when she first enters the car and sits down, she seems to disappear, but its clearly an optical illusion.
I have been wondering where I might locate missing persons list from this geographical area?
He made it seem so simple and his alleged searching and identifying of other potential victims, on the march makes me wonder why he was so confident.
also strange is his initial interview with FBI when he allegedly stated he had been playing video games all day, something very easy to verify..
This link includes a v short interview with fBI (apologies if its a duplicate)
https://www.thesun.co.uk/video/news...ed-with-kidnapping-26-year-old-yingying-zhan/

Charleyproject.org is the best source for missing people, in my opinion, though you can also search NamUs.

attachment.php

attachment.php

OMG, that's Roofy, my golden retriever.

I deleted my last post. While I certainly did not mean for it to be, I can see that it could be seen as snarky, and I truly do value every poster's input here. I also feel everyone's input is needed. Please accept my apologies.
Well I wish you had not because I was writing mine and I did not even see it before I posted, I was glad to see it but I did start this hysteria and I wanted to take responsibility for it
Your post was calming and balancing for me and I am sure for others too.

What if BC's real fetish is necrophilia? What if he wanted YY dead as quickly as possible so he could live out this fetish?

I have spending too much time investigating that.. not sure its not.
But its a massive volume of work and an entirely new field thats almost like an entire planet all on its own. Its exhausting. Started with the empty seat mirage and even though I was wholly convinced he did not kill her quickly, I started to think about what if he wanted her dead more than he wanted her alive.
I started by googling his fet/games name and number and the word..
theres volumes of work there, it defeated me in the end.
It is a possibility.

Yikes. I'm thinking anything is possible with BC.

Just my HO.

I assume that whoever the person was that was seen with BC at the walk was cooperating with LE, though we don't know if that person initiated the contact, or if LE did, and I assume that is also the person that was threatened, though we don't know that for certain and cannot sleuth that person at this time. Does anyone have any thoughts that anyone else might be charged with something in this case, maybe lesser accessory charges or some such, or are we all thinking this is gonna be strictly BC's crime? I think anyone else with knowledge (and think there may be more than one) has probably already gone to LE. JMO

I assume that whoever the person was that was seen with BC at the walk was cooperating with LE, though we don't know if theat person initiated the contact, or if LE did, and I assume that is also the person that was threatened, though we don't know that for certain and cannot sleuth that person at this time. Does anyone have any thoughts that anyone else might be charged with something in this case, maybe lesser accessory charges or some such, or are we all thinking this is gonna be strictly BC's crime?

I honestly think this is all him. I don't think the women in his life knew that he was planning anything or that he'd done anything until after the police became involved on June 12th. I believe they knew of his fantasy, but not that he'd do it irl.

This opinion could change of course!

Arraignment is 3pm (CDT, I presume?) tomorrow in Urbana — do the lawyer-folks here presume he’ll just plead ‘not guilty’ and that’ll be about it, or any chance we’ll learn much new info tomorrow (I assume it’s too early for any plea-bargaining to have happened)?
Also, anyone know if it will be live-covered by local TV? (which is sometimes viewable on Web)

I assume that whoever the person was that was seen with BC at the walk was cooperating with LE, though we don't know if that person initiated the contact, or if LE did, and I assume that is also the person that was threatened, though we don't know that for certain and cannot sleuth that person at this time. Does anyone have any thoughts that anyone else might be charged with something in this case, maybe lesser accessory charges or some such, or are we all thinking this is gonna be strictly BC's crime? I think anyone else with knowledge (and think there may be more than one) has probably already gone to LE. JMO
My instinct ( which as everybody must have lamped by now is hugely precise, lol)is that a financial transaction comprised part of his action, possibly in the form of film footage, a recording or photographics or in a more major way. I found not a screed of evidence in this regard. Yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels