Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #9 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is grim..
way it works is
AA is always first to tweet and his work is good. Sadly wcia is not available in Europe..
So when they exit a session, he tweets first, Ben tweets lasyt but it's usually a mega tweetstream...

gotcha...did his gf introduce him to it? He inferred in his Fb chat log he was recently introduced to it. But, he also lies so...
I reckon it was in him anyways, only reason he mentioned it to facebook girl was he was trying to sound her out on it...
He said TB introduced him to the scene, but does paper ever reject ink or however that saying goes?? Confused, sorry

She testified that Christensen seemed "excited, amused" when talking about the FBI tracking him and confiscating his computers
nice one
n June 20, 2017, about 11 days after Zhang disappeared, Bullis said Christensen told her to "use your right to remain silent" if she was questioned again by the FBI. "I don't know what they could ask that would be in my benefit," he said.

Wow. IMO the GF's life was in real danger until his final arrest. I am pretty certain this fool thought about another way to silence her after he found out the FBI was questioning her.

19 tweets coming.
Stand back
Just listened to Christensen's ex-girlfriend Terra Bullis testify. When she walked to the stand, Christensen avoided looking at her and instead just stared straight ahead. (1/19)
read in reverse order
  1. She encouraged him to quit drinking after she found out his wife wanted him to (4/19)

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

Show this thread

2. Ben Zigterman‏ @bzigterman 5m5 minutes ago
    They were in a dominant-submissive relationship. She was the submissive, and would clean the bathroom and kitchen for him, bc she said he did not like to clean bathrooms. (3/19)

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

Show this thread

3. Ben Zigterman‏ @bzigterman 5m5 minutes ago
    Said her first date with him was in April 2017 to a cafe and bookshop. He was "whimsical," she said. "We chatted, walked aroudn the bookshop." He was "very flirtatious. He seemed kind, courteous, amicable." (2/19)

1. On June 9, Bullis texts Christensen that she had casual sex, even though she normally doesn't . "You don't do the anything casual thing," Christensen responds. "From breathing to fine dining... to murder." (7/19)

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

Show this thread

2. Ben Zigterman‏ @bzigterman 6m6 minutes ago
    Said he talked about serial killers, in the context of people who are remembered in history. He mentioned Ted Bundy and Hitler, she said. (6/19)

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

Show this thread

3. Ben Zigterman‏ @bzigterman 6m6 minutes ago
    Said he ordered her to read "American Psycho" after she watched it and recalled him saying the main character was an attractive man and very intelligent (

1. She had two wires -- a coffee mug and a small device about the size of a post-it note. She usually used the small device bc it was easy to hide. (10/19)

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

Show this thread

2. Ben Zigterman‏ @bzigterman 6m6 minutes ago
    On June 16, she agreed to wear a wire. "I was emotionally attached to this person and wanted to know if they had done anything or not." Wearing the wire "would be able to inform both myself and potentially law enforcement." (9/19)

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

Show this thread

3. Ben Zigterman‏ @bzigterman 6m6 minutes ago
    "I didn't really know what to think," Bullis said about that text. (8

1. une 17: When he says they found blood on his baseball bat, Christensen suggests it may have come from Bullis's face. In court, she said this "would not be possible" as she has two blood disorders that prevents her blood from clotting properly. (13/19)

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

Show this thread

2. Ben Zigterman‏ @bzigterman 7m7 minutes ago
    June 17: When he told her he used the duffle bag to transport a large present, Bullis said his story didn't make sense to her. (12/19)

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

Show this thread

3. Ben Zigterman‏ @bzigterman 7m7 minutes ago
    Over time, she said he spoke more during their conversations, and she would play up her submissive role, being confused and asking lots of questions. (11

1. Bullis will continue testifying tomorrow. (19/19)

0 replies0 retweets0 likes

Show this thread

2. Ben Zigterman‏ @bzigterman 9m9 minutes ago
    On June 23, he texts Bullis "I was the one who picked that girl up. I dropped her off shortly after. I didn't do anything wrong." He was worried the police will get desperate and frame him. (18/19)

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

Show this thread

3. Ben Zigterman‏ @bzigterman 9m9 minutes ago
    Also June 19, Christensen said his wife has returned to his apartment, but won't sleep in bed with him, but instead on the computer room floor.

We have Hitler
LeroyToybox
Ted bundy.
Wondering now at his links to a neo nazi movement.
I dont post on reddit ut I've been scouring it for tracks to him.. see many posts there deleted username but posts still up.
Anyway, they will appear because police got them.
Interestingly, it was Michelle he asked to delete them nd apparently she deleted many, see reports of her previous court appearance for verification, not TB.

We have Hitler
LeroyToybox
Ted bundy.
I dont post on reddit ut I've been scouring it for tracks to him.. see many posts there deleted username but posts still up.
Interestingly, it was Michelle he asked to delete them nd apparently she deleted many, see reports of her previous court appearance for verification, not TB.

He sure picked some "winners" to idolize. Lets hope he gets his wishes and eventually goes to the electric chair like Ted Bundy.

He sure picked some "winners" to idolize. Lets hope he gets his wishes and eventually goes to the electric chair like Ted Bundy.

That's an amazing clip, thanks for that..
I'd peevishly like some prisoners to play with him for a few years first...
As he said in that last line.
'we need to reflect on who we have become'.
I do.
And that is the effect that vicious unrepentant killers have on us- they 'take' us to their hell as if that is their role in our lives as observers.
(any chance we could get to find out what exactly gets done to him in prison, does word get out at all, (until I'm ready to reflect, no harm askin')?

Matt Masterson Report is here (he's great)
Brendt Christensen Seemed ‘Excited’ and ‘Amused’ by FBI’s Interest, Former Girlfriend Testifies
he followed an unsuspecting woman to her home.

“I was afraid if it seemed like I knew too much … I might not be safe myself,” Bullis said.

She also testified that Christensen told her he had once been standing behind a woman inside a shoe store. He somehow managed to see and memorize her address and went there later on, Bullis said, but left without doing anything.

Excellent observation. I think this is worth pursuing. Apparently, there are at least four neo-nazi groups operating in Wisconsin, one of them being the charming "Aryan Nations Sadistic Souls MC (Statewide, Wisconsin)". Does BC have any tattoos? Given YYZ's ethnicity, is it possible one or more of his friends helped with the disposal? Neo-Nazi

We have Hitler
LeroyToybox
Ted bundy.

Michael Tarm on Twitter
thursday he will do a story exploring whether the other 12 claims could be true.
That is good news..

Great. I want to read that story when it comes out.

JMO
I think its possible he may have killed before. I dont think 12 but maybe 1 or more is possible.

The reason I think its possible for him is that killing seemed a little too easy for him and it didnt bother him. He didnt act fazed by it all. Even going so far as attending the event for Zingzing. That is not someone who was worried or cared much about what he had just done.

One of the things that goes against the theory of multiple other victims is all the basic mistakes he made in this case like buying duffle bag, bragging to his GF about the killing, keeping the bat, etc.

There are arguments both for and against the theory of multiple other murders. Its worth it that LE still pursue any possible ties he may have had to other unsolved murders. Because nobody will be surprised if he is tied to another callous and random murder.

Excellent observation. I think this is worth pursuing. Apparently, there are at least four neo-nazi groups operating in Wisconsin, one of them being the charming "Aryan Nations Sadistic Souls MC (Statewide, Wisconsin)". Does BC have any tattoos? Given YYZ's ethnicity, is it possible one or more of his friends helped with the disposal? Neo-Nazi
I don't know...
4 is a lot...
The ANSS is a biker group, I don't think he had a bike and he would not be entertained for prospecting without one..
His reddit handle was babbac, his snapchat handle is mentioned in last post (64) yesterday's exhibits.
Emails are public info and contained within exhibit list...
I doubt I ever cross- checked an Akumo nazi connection. I'll do it now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members