Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #155 *Richard Allen Arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea how they’d be able to dredge up fresh probable cause for a search warrant if that is the case… interesting claim.

MOO
I believe they were just describing how the investigation into him restarted. I'd guess there might have been some more information uncovered between that point and the search warrant application.

Back in April 2019+- law enforcement shared some information and in doing so they shared a computer screen. I remember discussions on here about the items shown on the law enforcement computer desktop. One item was a bill of sale and another was a picture of a vehicle, which if I remember correctly was red in color. Law enforcements did not speak about these items, they were simply visible on the shared screen. Some people at the time thought it was a message to those involved with the killings. It also could have been nothing. However, now with the mention of the red jeep, has anyone went back and found the screen shots about which I am posting? I am not savvy enough to find the old threads or screenshot. I found a post by raja and another by gregjrichards discussing this topic, but I could not find the screenshot in question.

Back in April 2019+- law enforcement shared some information and in doing so they shared a computer screen. I remember discussions on here about the items shown on the law enforcement computer desktop. One item was a bill of sale and another was a picture of a vehicle, which if I remember correctly was red in color. Law enforcements did not speak about these items, they were simply visible on the shared screen. Some people at the time thought it was a message to those involved with the killings. It also could have been nothing. However, now with the mention of the red jeep, has anyone went back and found the screen shots about which I am posting? I am not savvy enough to find the old threads or screenshot. I found a post by raja and another by gregjrichards discussing this topic, but I could not find the screenshot in question.
Without looking at all the actual posts (I'll let you do that. :) ) there are several in this search mentioning bill of sale.

So you'll know how I searched for that info... I searched for "bill of sale" (between double quotes like I have) and changed from Everywhere to 'This Forum'. Just skim the list for delphi murders as other topics are listed in the search results.

Here is one post from the search results from the above link (ignore what it appears the post says. The post doesn't say what's below (not sure why it's showing that text). It is a SS of the computer screen you were looking for):

Last edited:
To summarize, MS says that RA's arrest was not the result of a tip. Rather it came about because someone involved in the investigation was going back through the case file fairly recently, stumbled on his name from early in the case and decided he merited further investigation. They don't cite their source, so take it for what it's worth

I believe (could be wrong...will have to go back through older threads) that reporters at Fox59 news also said that their sources close to the investigation told them the same thing - an investigator going back through the case file decided to give RA another look.

Edit: Yes, Fox59 reported this in their livestream the day of the press conference: Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #151 *ARREST*

Last edited:
From what I see, the area where they were found, 50 feet from creek on the south side of that it appears to be shallow. Iirc the divers in the water were sable to stand. I may be wrong.

Jmo

This is correct. There are photos of investigators in the creek adjacent to the presumed crime scene (and also a helicopter video from a news station) that shows that adults were approximately knee deep in the water in the vicinity. Some areas appeared to be a bit deeper (waist deep perhaps).

Anyone else find it odd that NO ONE is taking up for RA? If his arrest came out of the blue, I would expect his wife and or daughter to be publicly pleading for his innocence and expressing shock. Even friends or other family. Am I missing those reports? If his close family bailed on him so soon it's pretty clear LE has solid proof.
Maybe his family turned him in? In an interview after the last PC, DC was asked about the reward money and he purposely (imo) didn't answer a yes or no on if anyone would be receiving it.

It is at 14:07 here

Screen Shot 2022-11-10 at 5.54.30 PM.png

I believe the attached is what you’re looking for. The red truck appears to just be an application icon… specifically, it’s for Aspen - software for commercial motor vehicle inspections that serves as a link between motor carrier enforcement agencies and FMCSA… something you’d expect to be present on a state patrol system, in other words.

Attachments

• 0B9E0A43-6677-4978-A85A-9985359F256F.jpeg
    0B9E0A43-6677-4978-A85A-9985359F256F.jpeg
    69.7 KB · Views: 16
MOO Personally, I believe LE would have found the evidence to show that if it had existed. Likewise, contact with others would have discovered and been investigated.

The murderer that killed the girls has been thinking and planning for a long time, and has made several, if not numerous reconnaissance hikes to plan his route and ending location and look for a victim. Watching for the "right" victim is an important part of leading up to the murders.

To me, trying to attribute any part of his motive to contact with a common CSAM catfisher, underestimates and mischaracterizes this type of killer.

He did not hatch a plan to SA the girls because of any contact with KK. He was at the trails that day looking for victim(s) that day, that he already planned to kill.

RA and KK are totally different animals.

Well known Criminal Profiler/author Pat Brown talks about RA and why she calls him a serial killer
I agree with your view of RA. Understanding a psychopath of this type precludes collaboration of any kind IMO.

And listening to that great commentary by PB reinforced my belief that this was not his first crime. And maybe not even his last.

He has a hunting license. How long has he been a hunter and where has he traveled to hunt? Since he was very young I'll bet. I would also bet he has killed before.

He almost got away with these murders.

Like Dennis Rader's, his diabolical luck finally ran out thanks to the diligence of LE.

Hopefully, a conviction will remove him from society forever.
MOO

Maybe his family turned him in? In an interview after the last PC, DC was asked about the reward money and he purposely (imo) didn't answer a yes or no on if anyone would be receiving it.
MS claims it wasn’t family. Paul Holes might make sense. It seemed more like DC wasn’t sure about how the reward situation would work out, than anything. So I can see some gray area regarding either the original tipster or PH himself receiving the reward (or both).

JMO

I believe (could be wrong...will have to go back through older threads) that reporters at Fox59 news also said that their sources close to the investigation told them the same thing - an investigator going back through the case file decided to give RA another look.

Edit: Yes, Fox59 reported this in their livestream the day of the press conference: Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #151 *ARREST*
So it wasn't because he stole something from a neighbour and the police were looking for said item ?

EXAMPLE: MOO, If there are multiple people involved (say 3) that they expected to be convicted of some form of murder charge. First they have to be convicted and there's the matter of does the person that turned the first one in receive ALL of the reward or 1/3 or???

Nothing you said is at odds with what I said. I never said that RA did anything because of KK. Simply that he told KK, or KK knew he was meeting the girls that day. As for LE “knowing”, they can’t know what they don’t know. There is no way to find communications to/from devices you aren’t even aware of existing, especially if one of those devices is at the bottom of the wabash and the other was disappeared elsewhere at the same time.

MOO
KK had some sort of ongoing communications with RA, wherein they were discussing the types of things one would believe would be discussed with KK. KK knows RA was going to meet up with the girls through these communications. The murders happen
In my opinion, the type of murder/murderer is at odds with what you said. I don't see RA sharing anything about his whereabouts when he would be looking for a victim to kill there. Whoever showed up at the right time and met his criteria, was going to be the victim.
KK did not appear to use burner phones, his "ongoing communications" would have been discoverable. Since KK was the catfisher, it's implied that he told RA, in this theory, that the girls were going to be there, not the other way around. How would RA know anything about the girls' plans that day?
Phone records were obtained, they are not lost because a phone is destroyed. They simply get warrants/subpoenas for all carriers for any devices in KK's name and the records. KK's activities are being prosecuted using those same records, not just with the information on the phones. I would think if he was having contact with RA on the day of the murders and before, it would be known.

MOO Personally, I believe LE would have found the evidence to show that if it had existed. Likewise, contact with others would have discovered and been investigated.

The murderer that killed the girls has been thinking and planning for a long time, and has made several, if not numerous reconnaissance hikes to plan his route and ending location and look for a victim. Watching for the "right" victim is an important part of leading up to the murders.

To me, trying to attribute any part of his motive to contact with a common CSAM catfisher, underestimates and mischaracterizes this type of killer.

He did not hatch a plan to SA the girls because of any contact with KK. He was at the trails that day looking for victim(s) that day, that he already planned to kill.

RA and KK are totally different animals.

Well known Criminal Profiler/author Pat Brown talks about RA and why she calls him a serial killer
This is a really good video from PB and I agree with what she says about him being a serial killer. I'm just waiting for a video from John Kelly profiler now, if I'm allowed to mention him ?

MS claims it wasn’t family. Paul Holes might make sense. It seemed more like DC wasn’t sure about how the reward situation would work out, than anything. So I can see some gray area regarding either the original tipster or PH himself receiving the reward (or both).

JMO
Why do you think PH could have tipped in? Because of his Instagram posts?
I believe he helped them with profiling, so that could explain why he was one of the firsts to know. But yeah I’m just curious of your thoughts bc I’d love to get to the bottom of that.

In my opinion, the type of murder/murderer is at odds with what you said. I don't see RA sharing anything about his whereabouts when he would be looking for a victim to kill there. Whoever showed up at the right time and met his criteria, was going to be the victim.
KK did not appear to use burner phones, his "ongoing communications" would have been discoverable. Since KK was the catfisher, it's implied that he told RA, in this theory, that the girls were going to be there, not the other way around. How would RA know anything about the girls' plans that day?
Phone records were obtained, they are not lost because a phone is destroyed. They simply get warrants/subpoenas for all carriers for any devices in KK's name and the records. KK's activities are being prosecuted using those same records, not just with the information on the phones. I would think if he was having contact with RA on the day of the murders and before, it would be known.
One of the purposes of using self deleting apps is so that there isn't a track for LE to follow.

JMO
I missed what PH has to do with this. Please fill me in. Not really finding much with a search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo