Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #158

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's something eating at me with the PCA, and I am having a hard time clearly articulating what it is. Everything in the PCA is circular. I am going to try my best to explain what I mean. The three female witnesses all describe seeing a man dressed like the person in the video. But not one of the witnesses identifies that man as RA. When were these witnesses interviewed, and did LE shape their memories by showing them the picture/video from LG's phone? What do those witnesses add since RA has already placed himself in that location wearing those same clothes? Also, did the woman who saw the person who was muddy and bloody claim that person was RA? Or is it just additional information that the perp was dressed like the man on the bridge?

It's the same with the vehicle. Based on the "new direction" PC, LE believed that the vehicle parked at the CPS building was likely involved (they did not say this, but they asked for information on the driver of the vehicle). They then say that RA's Ford Focus is consistent with that vehicle. Again, no one has identified that vehicle as RA's. It just feels like this PCA is filled with confirmation bias. They are taking what they know about the crime (the clothes, the vehicle, and so on) and saying that there are witnesses who confirm those details. However, where is the solid evidence that ties everything to RA?

I know that is the purpose of the SW... to collect evidence in an attempt to tie it to the crime scene/victims. And the results of the SW don't have to be contained in the PCA. They just need enough PC to secure an arrest. But I can't help but hear this nagging voice that keeps saying that the PCA relies on confirmation bias.

I am really curious to see how unique the bullet extraction marks are. Does it tie that unspent bullet to RA's gun, or could it be consistent with several guns? This is a huge piece of evidence.
I share your perception. It’s as though all is being made to fit. Ballistics is pseudoscience and they admit that the match is subjective. No wonder the defense wanted the PCA released, and the prosecution fought for it to be kept sealed.

But at least they solved the case. The police have solid ballistic evidence that places him at the scene of the crime. Many families are still waiting for their cases to be solved.
The ballistic evidence is not solid. The case is not airtight by any means, and a conviction is far from certain. As the attorney for Kaitlin Armstrong argued, “ballistics is pseudoscience and witchcraft”. The PCA admits that the match to RA’s gun is subjective.

Even with the probable cause affidavit being released, I still think the person in Liberty German's phone video is not Richard Allen. It does not look like him to me.

But I cannot deny the evidence in this case. The facts are the facts, and the ballistic evidence is good evidence.

After I saw Liberty German's phone video back in February 2017, I even thought I had seen this bridge guy. I thought he was a truck driver. This case inadvertently has made me feel like the little boy that cried wolf. I was so sure I had seen this bridge guy up close in person that I contacted law enforcement five times with a description. At least this case got solved.

Those episodes were among the lowlights of my sporadic career here in following cases -- genuinely baffling, and I remember a mate who read an article over here that mentioned it wondering at how theatrical and bombastic a spectacle it seemed to be.

The Shack turned out to be a well-maintained Anywhere house plunk in the centre of LE's sightlines for the years this took to solve. And RA appears to be signally untroubled by the wrackings of a religious conscience. Argh.

OTOH, I expect them to have some detailed and significant evidence to add to the pile for the trial portions of this case. And perhaps after conviction there will be a long and fruitful series of teachable moments to positively impact future investigations.
Very nicely put. I’m not in such a generous mood.
I’ll be very glad to never hear about The Shack, or Tobe’s OT God of Justice (snort) as he boasts about a wasted five and a half year investigation as though that’s a good thing. This so-called task force

I don’t for a second think he isn’t the guy. I’m not blown away though.
I find it extremely disturbing that the girl said she came up to his shoulder but he was not taller than 5’10.

And BG was always consistently described as 5’8 or 5’10 — much taller than RA.

RA is noticeably very short. It’s the first thing you’d notice when seeing him:

47578096-A765-4A5A-B61A-08F2125C0D0C.jpeg

Last edited:
I don’t think it’s him, either.
I might be dense, are you saying RA is placing himself at the scene, and said he was wearing those clothes to give someone else an alibi? knowing there is not evidence of him at the crime scene so him pretending he was there when he wasn't is to establish a clean get away for the real killer?

I might be dense, are you saying RA is placing himself at the scene, and said he was wearing those clothes to give someone else an alibi? knowing there is not evidence of him at the crime scene so him pretending he was there when he wasn't is to establish a clean get away for the real killer?
It’s possible, yes.

Then what’s that say about LE?
That there's serious problems with incompetence in the ISP.

I never really had fears that BG could've been connected to dirty LE members because I always instinctively sensed him as a reckless incompetent, and even less so now knowing how much of a doofus RA is, but I of course hope he wasn't somehow able to get them to screw up the investigation purposely.

It seems that way. Though its not like he fired the gun. And held onto it. Not using it he must have made a simple mistake. And lost a bullet.
He could of racked( pushing the body of the firearm forward while holding the slide ) it to scare the girls , unless he was not familiar with the firearm, not sure if it had a round in the chamber. He probably knew he expelled a bullet but could not easily find it with all that was going on in a short time. I seriously doubt he left a unspent round on purpose. Hopefully in time all our questions will be answered.

I might be dense too. He looks like guy on the bridge to me. All the witnesses on the bridge that day saw only 1 guy. One witness saw a guy matching the same description walking back to his vehicle in clothes that were "muddy and bloody". RA himself said he was on the bridge, at the time of the incident, wearing the same clothes as in the video. His vehicle matches that at the scene. He has a gun matching what was found at the scene. No, what is unbelievable to me is that it took nearly 6 years to arrest him.

I find it extremely disturbing that the girl said she came up to his shoulder but he was not taller than 5’10.

And BG was always consistently described as 5’8 or 5’10 — much taller than RA.

RA is noticeably very short. It’s the first thing you’d notice when seeing him:

View attachment 383694
Not necessarily if you’re a young teenage girl especially one of slight height.

The PCA was enough for the arrest due to the overwhelming circumstantial evidence. However, there must be more than this for a slam dunk.

The manner of death and that _____ object bug me. Could it be that he was new to this and he did not use his gun often enough so it malfunctioned and threw the unused bullet? Maybe he resorted to a hunting knife and that is the " sharp" or otherwise object?

The KK and CSA information including communication with L shortly before the murders would be a hard sell to me as a coincidence.

It seems that one hand was not talking to another in the early stages of the investigation and with so many leads, things did not connect.

I am beyond thrilled that there is new life in this case and that they have likely found the perpetrator. I also know in many cases that the circumstantial evidence that is glaring sirens in front of everyone, sometimes is not enough to convict.

After reading many post about today's PC release I would like to mention :

These dox do not contain ALL of the evidence against RA !!!!! They contain ENOUGH evidence to charge him !!!

Imo there is ALOT more evidence that has not been released yet. I.E. boot prints,his DNA on them, their DNA on his belongings.

This Case is not hinged on 1 single unspent 40cal bullit lol
They almost always give their best evidence in the PC. Imo they have nothing more.

I think it was KK catfishing them. He knew he couldn’t ever actually meet up with them IRL. He may have uploaded their photos on the dark web & RA saw the pics and knew the area was near him so he seized the opportunity. KK & RA likely don’t know each other because they’re anons in some sick ring. Do those you have followed this case the entire way feel he used a knife to kill them?
I thought it was a knife killing.
document doesn't radically change that.
Just adds a thick layer of the delusion
'thought he was Rambo'

why?
'doin' God's work' ?
Please no, just no.

Can you imagine the person that was “fresh eyes” and on page one of the file he/she sees Richard Allen’s statement? I wonder how long after seeing that before he/she realized RA worked across the street and went to take a gander at him. He/she was probably so confused about the entire case.
I wonder if it was the same pair of “fresh eyes” that discovered the data had never been extracted and/or analyzed from a cell phone NOT ONLY used to solicit sexually explicit images from underage females via catfishing BUT ALSO used to communicate with one of the victims on the day she was murdered.

Why would he clear his gun and leave the unspent bullet at the scene? That just seems really strange to me. I am starting lean toward more than just one person. One waiting and one following the girls. Just happy they have something that links this guy with the crime. I also think he killed them with a knife. I don't think he tried to wash his clothing, I think he burned them. Hence the firepit search. Buttons, zippers etc. JMOO I really hope LE Homicide has DNA.

Nov 07, 2022

Kline is charged with a total of 30 counts, including child exploitation, possession of child *advertiser censored*, obstruction of justice and others, all stemming from an investigation into the social media profile "anthony_shots", which is part of the larger Delphi murder investigation.

Kline was arrested in August 2020.

Last week, Indiana State Police named 50-year-old Richard Allen as the primary suspect in the girls' murders. His arrest came more than five years after the investigation began.

Judge dismisses five charges against Kegan Kline
5 were dropped so it's now 25 counts. Still. It's a lot.

https://www.wishtv.com/news/indiana...rtiser censored*-charges-against-kegan-kline/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven