Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #158

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a huge supporter of LE, married to one, it's my life, an advocate
but this..... I'm praying for Abby and Libby, their families. They need justice and after today's realization, they failed them all, they failed the public. They had the guy, admitted to being there.. never did a line up, never talked to his work, his wife, his friends... they didn't even reinterview him, a known witness at that very time Abby and Libby were there?!?! What injustice for almost 6 years. The Defense team is going to humiliate/grill ISP and investigators. I'm praying for the prosecution. They need to be 10 steps a head of this.
I see now why a gag order is wanted.... what an embarrassment. This was downright...... I don't even have the words to describe the incompetence ....you don't think a gag from LE for the last 5 years was enough. That did a lot of good not discussing.... you missed fresh DNA, blood, mud, fresh witnesses, so so much. I would want a gag on the families too know, because I know how I feel; I can't imagine how the families feel knowing they had him come forward and did NOTHING. Where was their spreadsheet with witnesses/backgrounds/ arrows/.....it all points to him... his looks, voice...he was there... I wonder what he told his wife.... they cleared me, my DNA was cleared blah blah blah. Did they ever interview his wife in 2017, I'm just so disappointed.
I need to refocus annd now let go of the madness of the stupidity and pray that they are lead to better evidence and investigators that will work diligently with prosecution/DA.

But at least they solved the case. The police have solid ballistic evidence that places him at the scene of the crime. Many families are still waiting for their cases to be solved.

What time did DG get to the trails? I wonder if RA saw/heard him calling for the girls? I wonder if RA killed them closer to 2:13 or closer to right before he left? Either way I wonder if hearing DG call for the girls is when RA exited up to 300 and back to his car?
Around 3:14 ish is when DG turns up. Always been kinda clear timeline wise though that the Killer would have been still at the crimescene when DG turned up.
I don't think DG ever shouted out for the girls. He just asked people on the trail etc had they seen him.
Now before he got there he tried phoneing to girls to tell them he was on the way so they should start heading back. And then when he was there he called the girls more times.

Hmm then I wonder what led to the description that he looked like he had been in a fight?
Snipped
And observed a male subject walking West,- on the Notth side of 300North, away from the ManonHighBridge. advised that the male subject was wearing a blue colored jacket and blue jeans and was muddy and bloody. She further states that it appeared he had gotten into a fight.
PCA-BBM
I just said the same thing - blood must have been evident on his hands / face / head because on dark clothes, its not going to show very well is it?

I know looks do NOT mean guilty but his eyes have said GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY, that fiend! Obviously shooting the poor wee girls! Sickening! My opinion. They should have got him sooner, that's also my opinion, I hope he didn't kill others in the interim, so wicked.

I do not believe the girls were shot for two reasons:
-> the gun mentioned in the PCA is loud little thing! It would have been heard and surely people at the scene would have reported having heard that. No one did (that we know of).
-> in the RL search warrant, the document said the girls had wounds caused by a _____ weapon. I cannot imagine the missing / redacted word is gun because you wouldn’t say a “gun weapon”. You would say a sharp weapon or a blunt weapon (or object). But I cannot put “gun weapon” together like that, and cannot find a way to do it that would work, can you (or anyone here)?

When you wash bloody and muddy clothes, how are you explaining the blood to your housemates? Seriously? Unless his wife ‘ daughter weren’t there or didn’t see him arrive and throw it in the machine, then I just don’t see how you’re explaining blood on your clothes. I’d like to know if the witness who thought he’d been in a fight saw blood on his face / hands specifically? I’m assuming yes because he wore black or blue (dark colors) which mean blood wouldn’t be super easy to notice really even in daylight. It probably wouldn’t have looked like blood unless it was on hands / face / hair….
I’m Assuming his wife or daughter were not home at that time, therefore his trip to the trails…

When you wash bloody and muddy clothes, how are you explaining the blood to your housemates? Seriously? Unless his wife ‘ daughter weren’t there or didn’t see him arrive and throw it in the machine, then I just don’t see how you’re explaining blood on your clothes. I’d like to know if the witness who thought he’d been in a fight saw blood on his face / hands specifically? I’m assuming yes because he wore black or blue (dark colors) which mean blood wouldn’t be super easy to notice really even in daylight. It probably wouldn’t have looked like blood unless it was on hands / face / hair….
Hydrogen Peroxide will tackle blood, spillage and stains very effectively.
He worked in a pharmacy, it's likely he would have known that.
I'm interested in his purchasing history pre and post the killings.
I wonder whether he purchased it in large or even regular quantities.

Maybe he said he was fishin’ and he quickly cleaned up. But did he really still have the jacket he wore that fateful night?! The ballistics definitely puts him at the scene of the crime, but I hope they also have his DNA on A&L or her DNA on his clothing or gun.

So they arrest KK for child exploitation in Indiana this summer after tracing him to a fake profile of a young male that communicated with the Delphi victims the day before the murders, then shortly afterwards drop some charges against him, and within a week or two RA is arrested for the murders. Has anyone considered KK and RA are connected in an exploitation ring, and were complicit in luring the girls to the bridge in 2017? Seems improbable that RA just happened to be on the bridge that day. They didn’t miss him for 5 years. They probably built a case against the ring and RA was given up by his accomplice.
There might be some credence to this. How did RA *know* they’d be there? It seems he went armed looking for them.

A catfish could’ve set up a meeting with RA and the girls but I think if KK had involvement, he’d have given RA up for the murders much sooner to save himself.

I still wonder how the girls were targeted because it seems RA knew where he was going and whom he was expecting to see and maybe he was annoyed that Abby (for arguments sake) brought a friend. Did he catfish them? How did their lives intersect and meet that day?

I ask this because he was armed, presumably, with both a gun and a knife, and God only knows what else and he passed three juveniles that appear to be girls according to the probable cause affidavit. How and why did he hone in on Abby and Libby?

To me, him catfishing them in this scenario has always made the most sense.

Same. All my family too, besides me are LE. I feel you and everything you say. They simply missed so much. There’s really no other way of putting it. Cell records seemed to indicate he was there and no one followed up. I’m glad at least someone at least had the courage to take another look at him. I pray for the prosecutors as well. How do you even try this case without throwing LE under the bus?
The defense is going to tear into the witnesses on the trail/bridge... except for their client....but mostly in the way of showing the incompetence of the investigators. Those brave, young girls, Libby and Abby, I'm praying for Justice despite this all. I feel like their families have been silenced from some of these investigators. I wonder if the family knew 6 years ago that there was a male witness on the bridge, that saw the girls, that was dressed exactly like the video Libby captured, same age, build, that was questioned and never questioned again.... until now. Never looked into... I just can't wrap my head around it. And now they want to gag the family, defense, etc. I can certainly see why now they didn't want it released and want anyone talking now. I'm so upset for Libby and Abby, for the families and for how they had faith in the state of Indiana and Delphi LE.

Me neither.
No motive. Nada.
No explanation how he staged the victims/if.
The height varies but the one mentioned is 5'10". A huge difference between 5'10" and 5'4 or 5'5".
God knows what car they saw (Tesla?). Anyhow, I assume that "Ford" would be recognizable for Americans. Purple is not new black either.
When they mentioned RL’s vehicle in the warrant to search his place, it was a Ford Truck - White f150 I think. So how did that come into play here? Did they have a clue what vehicle they were looking for in March 2017 when they got that warrant for RL’s place or not?? Are we still expecting a white truck to factor in to this mess????

Is it possible he hosed clothing down thoroughly with a water hose, then threw his clothes in the washer?

or he washed a load of clothes….

i can imagine many reasons mud and blood would have gone undetected, without scrutinizing?
I consider myself some what a queen of laundry after parenting for 22 plus years and there is hardly a stain I can’t banish but wth would he keep the coat and boots? Maybe he was gifted new ones for Christmas the December before and kept the older ones for spare? Maybe even with intent? Bloody and muddy are a nasty combination and I would just pitch them. I can somewhat understand why he kept the gun and knives but why not shed the clothing and boots and rid himself of evidence and questions? My kids once put their bearded dragon on our couch atop a thick blanket. It pooped seeping through the blanket and literally ate the finish off our leather couch. I didn’t attempt to salvage the blanket. Women are well equipped to deal with bloody stains but not of a homicidal X 2 stain. IMO

I think it was KK catfishing them. He knew he couldn’t ever actually meet up with them IRL. He may have uploaded their photos on the dark web & RA saw the pics and knew the area was near him so he seized the opportunity. KK & RA likely don’t know each other because they’re anons in some sick ring. Do those you have followed this case the entire way feel he used a knife to kill them?

There might be some credence to this. How did RA *know* they’d be there? It seems he went armed looking for them.

A catfish could’ve set up a meeting with RA and the girls but I think if KK had involvement, he’d have given RA up for the murders much sooner to save himself.

I still wonder how the girls were targeted because it seems RA knew where he was going and whom he was expecting to see and maybe he was annoyed that Abby (for arguments sake) brought a friend. Did he catfish them? How did their lives intersect and meet that day?

I ask this because he was armed, presumably, with both a gun and a knife, and God only knows what else and he passed three juveniles that appear to be girls according to the probable cause affidavit. How and why did he hone in on Abby and Libby?

To me, him catfishing them in this scenario has always made the most sense.
Although the trip was to the bridge was apparently very spur of the moment (and not even their first choice outing). I’ve been convinced KK was involved for some time but it does seem possible RA was trolling the bridge on the offchance he would run into a potential victim/or victims. Was it a school holiday? The PCA alludes to other young witnesses on the trail.

What would his explanation have been for muddy and bloody clothes do you think then? I cannot fathom what one would have come up with? I really cannot?
There is some trapping still in season in late winter in Indiana. I couldn’t find a hunting and trapping table for 2016-2017, but this year’s table shows that there are some furbearer timelines that would have fit if they were the same. That could have made an excuse for an outdoorsman.

Attachments

• 7D0DA030-3080-453F-A8F0-743B9B8F5744.png
    7D0DA030-3080-453F-A8F0-743B9B8F5744.png
    318.7 KB · Views: 7
I've been following along... A few random thoughts.
1) PCA also tells us the actual murders were not caught on video (as some suspected)... there doesn't appear to be too much additional video evidence other than what was released (i.e. pictures, "guys...DTH", etc.) Still enough, hopefully, but there had been a lot of speculation about how much else was on the video
2) Does anyone remember the Suzanne/Barry Morphew case? Turns out the prosecution didn't have anything else other than what was in the AA. I'm not saying this is the case here, but so many people have posted that the PCA is just the bare minimum for arrest... I just want more clarification on this. Wouldn't they put DNA evidence, clothing found, etc in the PCA? Is it possible they are still waiting on this to come back?
3) In relation to #2- the prosecution has to release to defense every piece of evidence they have (discovery). So does this mean they can still gather more evidence between now and trial as long as they provide that evidence to the defense?
4) Was the bullet to gun match made after the SW was executed, which was after they re-interviewed RA? I'm still confused as to the timing of all this.
I do think LE have their man. I hope there's more. I'm trying to withhold judgement but I too am concerned over how this took 5 years, unless we are all missing something.
Sorry for long post. All the above is MOO.
I believe something BIG is still missing. Something. Not someone. I think there is a twist that perhaps we’re not anticipating. I am hoping everything police said will soon make sense:
”we know this is about control to you” - press conference. How does what we have here explain even that statement?

I can't believe we got lectured about The Shack with FBI billboards across the country and no one thought to ask all of the middle aged men on the bridge at 2:15pm if they had guns at home to potentially match to the bullet at the scene?
Who even admitted to being there! — wearing the same clothes as BG, And seeing the other juveniles there… but just to “watch fish”

It’s unfathomably ridiculous.

But at least they solved the case. The police have solid ballistic evidence that places him at the scene of the crime. Many families are still waiting for their cases to be solved
But at least they solved the case. The police have solid ballistic evidence that places him at the scene of the crime. Many families are still waiting for their cases to be solved.
*they** is the key. I'm so glad this miracle/fresh eyes/ investigator/ independent eyes 'solved the case'. I wish it was solved so to speak....I am hoping they have a lot more than the "solid ballistic evidence". The defense will have so many experts refuting the prosecution experts... to try and cause reasonable doubt..
I agree many families are waiting and this case is one that is blessed to have public awareness of many to help seek Justice for Abby and Libby and yes many don't get that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon