Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info! The Snapchat time is time posted - at least it is in 2019. Wonder if LE got time stamps from the actual photos and they were taken and posted immediately or if it’s just assumed that the pic was taken/posted at that time in that place. Not staying they weren’t taken that day or anything. Still trying to make a timeline in my head (it’s just how I process info) and there is A LOT of info on WS! Unfortunately, I couldn’t open the witness timeline posted on page 99, but I’d really like to see that too.
Sorry if this has already been answered, I'm behind in reading posts. I think I am remembering correctly that when the SC photos were originally posted to FB by someone who took screenshots they still showed the time stamp from the SC post. So I believe 2:07 was the time they were posted. It has been mentioned that since service isn't guaranteed at the bridge the pix may not have uploaded as soon as she posted them so there could be a few minute delay or not.

If this goes unsolved much longer it won’t surprise me if BG at some point in the future taunts LE via letter to newspaper etc. a la Zodiac killer...

For all we know, he could've contacted LE and threatened to kill again unless they mentioned "The Shack" in the PC. That could be why it was all so awkward.

If they do know they have the DNA from the killer, it seems most likely that it was found on their bodies, imo. Not sure how else they could know it was his, vs. a random person touching their clothing, phone, shoe, etc...jmo.

BREAK IN INDIANA TEENS' MURDER: COPS GIVE MORE EVIDENCE TO FBI IN HUNT FOR KILLER
Sheriff confirms using ‘DNA research’ to catch suspect in Abby & Liberty’s death.
JANUARY 17, 2019 @ 16:55PM

Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby told RadarOnline.com exclusively that they were hoping for a break in the case of Indiana teens Abigail Williams and Liberty German’s gruesome murders after they sent new evidence to the FBI headquarters in Quantico. Williams and German went missing on Feb. 13, 2017 and the following day their slaughtered bodies were found in Delphi, IN. German captured the man police say killed the girls on her cell phone and a picture and audio of him saying “Down the hill,” was released. “We sent more evidence to the FBI at Quantico just before Christmas,” Sheriff Leazenby told Radar in an exclusive interview and said they were doing “DNA testing research,” with regards to the case.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Below is from a petition someone started with the Dept of Justice to allow the State of Indiana to use this kind of testing.....

Familial DNA Testing For Identifying Killer in Indiana Murder/Rape Cases
We believe there is DNA evidence in their case that is not a match to anyone currently in law enforcement’s database.
Familial DNA testing can identify relatives of the suspect in the state and national DNA database. This can allow the police to then narrow down the investigation and identify potential suspects. This method was recently used in California to identify the Golden State Killer via a genealogy website.

Mass Guy....do you think the info they got back from the FBI is directly related to the 180 degree switch to the "younger" sketch?

Also, the car at the DCS building was one of the first things Mr. Carter discussed on 4/22 and I feel its very significant.

I think they know the car that was there that day, and its owner....maybe because the guy in the video and 1st sketch really looked older (at least to me) they previously cleared the younger person who is attached to that car.

Now with the new info from the FBI they went back and examined that owner's story from that day, and things aren't adding up.

Mass Guy....do you think the info they got back from the FBI is directly related to the 180 degree switch to the "younger" sketch?

Also, the car at the DCS building was one of the first things Mr. Carter discussed on 4/22 and I feel its very significant.

I think they know the car that was there that day, and its owner....maybe because the guy in the video and 1st sketch really looked older (at least to me) they previously cleared the younger person who is attached to that car.

Now with the new info from the FBI they went back and examined that owner's story from that day, and things aren't adding up.
I think something big happened, I just don’t have a clue as to what the hell it is.

They’re confident that this new sketch is right, and the other one is not BG.

Why? There’s endless possibilities.

The fact that they’ve talked about this car, and reverted to this sketch, just has to be related, IMO.

You might be right; they know exactly what the vehicle is, and they’re honing in on someone specific.

But that all comes back to the DNA question.

If they have DNA, they should have obtained it from whoever it is that they’re looking at.

If they don’t, then I suppose the new sketch and statement about the vehicle, makes more sense.

They just don’t have enough.

So I’m pretty lost here, like most of us I suppose.

BREAK IN INDIANA TEENS' MURDER: COPS GIVE MORE EVIDENCE TO FBI IN HUNT FOR KILLER
Sheriff confirms using ‘DNA research’ to catch suspect in Abby & Liberty’s death.

Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby told RadarOnline.com exclusively that they were hoping for a break in the case of Indiana teens Abigail Williams and Liberty German’s gruesome murders after they sent new evidence to the FBI headquarters in Quantico. Williams and German went missing on Feb. 13, 2017 and the following day their slaughtered bodies were found in Delphi, IN. German captured the man police say killed the girls on her cell phone and a picture and audio of him saying “Down the hill,” was released. “We sent more evidence to the FBI at Quantico just before Christmas,” Sheriff Leazenby told Radar in an exclusive interview and said they were doing “DNA testing research,” with regards to the case.

Below is from a petition someone started with the Dept of Justice to allow the State of Indiana to use this kind of testing.....

We believe there is DNA evidence in their case that is not a match to anyone currently in law enforcement’s database.
Familial DNA testing can identify relatives of the suspect in the state and national DNA database. This can allow the police to then narrow down the investigation and identify potential suspects. This method was recently used in California to identify the Golden State Killer via a genealogy website.

Slaughtered. {Sigh}
This is Radar Online doing their thing, and being sensationalistic.

I highly doubt they have any specific details as to how the girls were killed, or what the crime scene looked like.

It’s absolutely possible that they’re right, but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

We shouldn’t read anything into this.

At all.

Thats great.
Bruce Harrington brother of Golden State Killer victims Keith and Patty Harrington got the ball rolling - and DNA testing for felons into law in California.

He championed DNA testing to solve his brother’s murder. Now, he’s one step closer

Last edited:
New DNA Collection Law Goes into Effect in 2018

New DNA Collection Rules

Starting in 2018, Indiana law enforcement is now permitted to collect DNA samples through a cheek swab from all suspects arrested for a felony offense. Previously, only those convicted of a felony could have their DNA sample taken, so the change in the law brings up concerning issues for individuals arrested but never charged or convicted of a felony. The law specifically requires police to collect DNA samples and take fingerprints and photographs during the booking process. The DNA is then entered into the state database, where it is analyzed for a match to an unsolved crime. Samples may only be collected if the arrestee was taken under a valid arrest warrant or a court found probable cause existed for the arrest. Further, police must provide these individuals with an explanation about the DNA collection process before taking a sample, and give them documentation about expunging this information from the database.
ne from Delphi area,

In fact thats why everyone knows about the cases where that’s happened, bc it’s so extremely rare that the public actually remembers it. So well known ppl actually tend to believe that it’s fairly common

I hadn't even thought of that... that he might communicate with LE and didn't know it was extremely rare. I find the subject interesting.
But, I don't think BG would dare to communicate with LE (or kill again any time soon.) We've been calling him a coward and I believe that's accurate. Not just as a derogatory term but the actual truth. He really is a coward.

He wouldn't dare go up against LE by communicating imo... he's not clever enough to pull that off without it leading to his being found out and I think he knows that. He's knows he's not smart or clever enough to go up against LE in a kind of contest that way, imo.

I don't think he'll kill again unless the case had gone cold for a very long time... and I don't think he'd repeat in the same area again. He's already learned it wasn't a very bright idea to bring this danger right into his own safety zone. His safety zone isn't safe anymore... that was stupid. I believe he's been hiding like a little lamb somewhere right in front of everyone. "In plain sight" as Sup Carter said. He's petrified for himself, imo.

I'm thinking when he is actually in the process of being arrested, he'll lose control of his bladder or his bowels. His legs will weaken and he might collapse. He's an adult by age only... he never grew emotionally or socially past the age of a late teen, imo. That's why he picked the victims he did... he's been comfortable bullying kids for a very long time and now, he's graduated into killing two of them. Kids don't scare him at all. But, if the real authoritative adults, like LE, won't busy themselves with something else... give up and let it all die down... then he just won't be able to take the next step and do it again... at least not around Delphi.

He was lucky he wasn't caught on the day of the murders imo. I think he knows how easily he could have been caught and that scared him. The residual fear of being caught was lessening a little bit at a time, but it's back with a vengeance since the last press conference. Now he's just laying low; taking over-the-counter junk for headaches, intermittent bouts of nausea, alternating episodes of diarrhea and then constipation... and trying very hard to be invisible while he waits for it all to go away.
All speculation and jmo.

I think something is going to break in early to mid-June. I think BG is not currently in Delphi, but somewhere not far away, yet close enough that he can keep tabs on the case. I would put money on him being in Delphi after the murders and being involved in the search. But, since he has ties to the area, I feel something imperative will bring him back to Delphi soon, and he will have difficulty staying under the radar and keeping his sh-one-t together. I don't think he will kill again, but I think his cover will be blown.
JMO & JMH

Edited for clarity.

Last edited:
I get what you’re saying.

Basically, he meant to say the 13th, but mistakenly said the 14th because the killer was there aiding in the search on that day as well.

Personally, I believe that the killer was only there on the 13th, and Carter simply made an error.

If the car was there on both days, I can’t think of a reason for him not to say so. That could be hugely beneficial, as it provides yet another potential sighting of him.

I'm way lagging behind so this comment will be out of place but... if the killer was there on the 14th with the searchers, I doubt he was dumb enough to bring the same car back where potential witnesses could see it and have it tick a memory of having seen it the day before.

This is Radar Online doing their thing, and being sensationalistic.

I highly doubt they have any specific details as to how the girls were killed, or what the crime scene looked like.

It’s absolutely possible that they’re right, but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

We shouldn’t read anything into this.

At all.
I agree. They don't know and like to be sensationalistic... Not backed up by anything LE has said.

I'm way lagging behind so this comment will be out of place but... if the killer was there on the 14th with the searchers, I doubt he was dumb enough to bring the same car back where potential witnesses could see it and have it tick a memory of having seen it the day before.
Or...it would cause confusion in peoples memories of when they saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels