Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #115

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve always thought “down the hill” sounded like the answer to a question. Like “where do we go?” , “down the hill”.
As for hat vs. hair, I clearly see a hat with flaps like someone posted up thread.
It’s interesting how we each hear and see the same thing but interpret it differently.

Yup!
Here is my opinion about the video, sketch and audio recording:
I see a guy with a brown hoodie over his head. I actually see the rim of it while he's moving.
I think the "Guys" was taken from another part of the recording, that's why DC says that we not get confused, the words are being spoken by the same person. I also think it's a directive spoken by someone with authority, so he must be older than, say, 20.

I am totally torn about motive and can't even consider one without it making me sick yo my stomach. I wish this was over. Let today be the day.

New to this thread! Question: If LEO has DNA evidence, why can't the killer be caught by using familial DNA matching, like how the Golden State Killer was caught?

Could be several reasons, the obvious one is that no one in his family is in any of the databases. There is also a clause that you can opt out of having your DNA shared with LE or there is Simply not enough uncontaminated DNA to match. There is also the possibility that they actually had it tested and it come back without results (which circles back to no entry in the databases or the testing company doesn't share with LE).

Welcome to the thread!

Last edited:
Good morning! I have a question that might sound redundant to some, but please bear with me. Actually I have two questions. The first is regarding the "fanny pack" that we see BG wearing in the photos and video. Maybe I am way out of the style loop, but I haven't seen people wearing those since the early 90's. Is this something that is common to outdoors people, hunters, hikers, still to this day? Also, there is a YouTube channel owner who has said that BG is wearing a visor. Does anyone else see a visor? It's clear that he's not wearing sunglasses and that's kind of odd for a bright sunny day on hiking trails. A visor would make sense in the absence of sunglasses.

I’ve always thought “down the hill” sounded like the answer to a question. Like “where do we go?” , “down the hill”.
As for hat vs. hair, I clearly see a hat with flaps like someone posted up thread.
It’s interesting how we each hear and see the same thing but interpret it differently.

Originally, I think it was Holman said the killer wasn getting frustrated with the girls by the time he said "down the hill."
Like so much in this case, I cannot find the original statement in news videos I think it may have been edited after the fact for indicating how much audio police actually have.

The offender is wearing a hoodie in the video, but frame 47 of the video shows the offender has no hoodie over his head. The hood is behind his head.

His hair is very close in color to the background and surroundings of the video. From a typical viewing distance, this very lucky dude looks like he's walking with his hood up. I encourage all of you to download the image the shows all of the frames together. At the risk of being banned, but in the spirit of catching this sick person, I've posted it below, unedited.

Use an image program to zoom into the frames and you will see a clear and unfettered head of hair in frame 47, the closest frame to Libby's camera in the sequence. Look at his head and face and you will probably change how you feel about the offender's true age.

It may seem laughable (and delusional) to suggest the profile shown in the video is an illusion, but I assert that is the case here.

Attachments

• bg-multiframe.jpeg
    bg-multiframe.jpeg
    209.4 KB · Views: 437
The offender is wearing a hoodie in the video, but frame 47 of the video shows the offender has no hoodie over his head. The hood is behind his head.

His hair is very close in color to the background and surroundings of the video. From a typical viewing distance, this very lucky dude looks like he's walking with his hood up. I encourage all of you to download the image the shows all of the frames together. At the risk of being banned, but in the spirit of catching this sick person, I've posted it below, unedited.

Use an image program to zoom into the frames and you will see a clear and unfettered head of hair in frame 47, the closest frame to Libby's camera in the sequence. Look at his head and face and you will probably change how you feel about the offender's true age.

It may seem laughable (and delusional) to suggest the profile shown in the video is an illusion, but I assert that is the case here.

That's so fascinating! You don't see the hoodie over his head in frame 34?

Good morning! I have a question that might sound redundant to some, but please bear with me. Actually I have two questions. The first is regarding the "fanny pack" that we see BG wearing in the photos and video. Maybe I am way out of the style loop, but I haven't seen people wearing those since the early 90's. Is this something that is common to outdoors people, hunters, hikers, still to this day?

I know for a fact, because I have done it, that fanny packs are popular ways for individuals to defensively carry a handgun in a concealed manner in warmer weather. Warm weather (where folks wear t-shirts and shorts generally) make it difficult to carry using belt holsters without printing (allowing the outline of the handgun to be seen through a thin Tshirt). If one get's used to carrying using a fanny pack, and becomes familiar with removing the handgun quickly, one might continue to use a fanny pack to carry during colder weather. It's common knowledge in the "concealed carry" community that when you see a person wearing a fanny pack, there is a good likelihood that individual is carrying a concealed handgun in that fanny pack.

Good morning! I have a question that might sound redundant to some, but please bear with me. Actually I have two questions. The first is regarding the "fanny pack" that we see BG wearing in the photos and video. Maybe I am way out of the style loop, but I haven't seen people wearing those since the early 90's. Is this something that is common to outdoors people, hunters, hikers, still to this day? Also, there is a YouTube channel owner who has said that BG is wearing a visor. Does anyone else see a visor? It's clear that he's not wearing sunglasses and that's kind of odd for a bright sunny day on hiking trails. A visor would make sense in the absence of sunglasses.

Everything below is MOO IMO etc
Fanny packs have been becoming more common the past couple years, I even have some myself (I couldn’t say no to a holographic one lol). I’ve seen them more on people who are tourists, climbers, hikers, runners, photographers, etc. people who would more benefit from not having to hold a bag while having to actively move around. I do a lot of exploring where a purse just gets in the way and backpack just gets really uncomfortable on the shoulders.
Now as for the hat/hair ordeal, I see a head of hair BUT I also see that it looks like he has something on his head because of that dang first BG sketch in my head and he’s wearing a hat. That old sketch has gotten me so scrambled cuz that’s what we have seen for so long till the new sketch. There’s gotta be some software out there that can clean Libby’s video of him up.

That's so fascinating! You don't see the hoodie over his head in frame 34?

Believe me, I've even considered the possibility Libby was using one of those facetime face-decorating apps that messed with the picture! I know, ridiculous. Thing is, I do see a hood until frame 47 reveals it to be an illusion caused by the position of the hood behind his head, and the similarity of his hair to the background.

I encourage zoomed-in viewing of frame 47. Zoom right into the head and shoulders and you will even see the way his hair is feathered. He may have combed it in a different style the day he murdered Abby and Libby.

I know for a fact, because I have done it, that fanny packs are popular ways for individuals to defensively carry a handgun in a concealed manner in warmer weather. Warm weather (where folks wear t-shirts and shorts generally) make it difficult to carry using belt holsters without printing (allowing the outline of the handgun to be seen through a thin Tshirt). If one get's used to carrying using a fanny pack, and becomes familiar with removing the handgun quickly, one might continue to use a fanny pack to carry during colder weather. It's common knowledge in the "concealed carry" community that when you see a person wearing a fanny pack, there is a good likelihood that individual is carrying a concealed handgun in that fanny pack.
Yes, exactly!!

A lot of people do not think its a fanny pack. I have to go with my first instinct when I saw his image...its a fanny pack and like you I believe he is more than likely carrying, in the fanny pack. Makes complete sense to me.

I carry too and the only reason I like the cold weather is it is easier to conceal a weapon in a jacket. Summer time is a challenge!

Yes, exactly!!

A lot of people do not think its a fanny pack. I have to go with my first instinct when I saw his image...its a fanny pack and like you I believe he is more than likely carrying, in the fanny pack. Makes complete sense to me.

I carry too and the only reason I like the cold weather is it is easier to conceal a weapon in a jacket. Summer time is a challenge!
I see both a brown hoodie (with no red tint) and reddish brown hair that is long enough and straight enough for the bangs to be feathered of his forehead. Did the second sketch show curly hair? I don't see any curl in this guy's hair; what little of it we can see looks ultra straight.

If the car was jointly owned by multiple people, LE would need a witness to determine which of the owners was driving it that day, or seen in it. This would be more important if the DNA they have is not definitive, or even if it is. If they can prove that someone's DNA was at the CS and that person was seen in a car near the CS before the crime, it makes a stronger case and harder for the person to say their DNA was at the CS due to being a searcher.

I would agree that the sketch that was drawn 3 days after the murder was connected to the presence of this vehicle, and based on the person seen in the car. I also think this person was able to steer the investigation away from himself with such conviction that LE went with the other sketch months later. So what was the new evidence early this year that focused back onto the guy in the vehicle that was drawn in a sketch 3 days after the murders?
I suppose it's also possible the car was unregistered, no plates, stolen, etc. Maybe LE found an abandoned car and wonder if it's connected to the crime. There are a lot of possibilities for that car. IMO

I agree. And the brown at his hip is the lower edge of that brown hoodie.

I look at this every time you post it, its such a great compilation! But I do still go back and forth on whether the hood is up or down, LOL, I'm admittedly not convinced its down, it has too much depth and shadowing on either side which keeps me thinking it looks up. But I've been meaning to ask a couple of times now...in the video it appears BG turns his head for a quick "spit" to the side and I don't see that in the frame by frame. Am I crazy for "seeing" that in the video or is that just not captured here? If he really did spit, I'm wondering if they were able to get a microscopic DNA sample from that before it rained? They know exactly where on the bridge he spit right?

Everything below is MOO IMO etc
Fanny packs have been becoming more common the past couple years, I even have some myself (I couldn’t say no to a holographic one lol). I’ve seen them more on people who are tourists, climbers, hikers, runners, photographers, etc. people who would more benefit from not having to hold a bag while having to actively move around. I do a lot of exploring where a purse just gets in the way and backpack just gets really uncomfortable on the shoulders.
Now as for the hat/hair ordeal, I see a head of hair BUT I also see that it looks like he has something on his head because of that dang first BG sketch in my head and he’s wearing a hat. That old sketch has gotten me so scrambled cuz that’s what we have seen for so long till the new sketch. There’s gotta be some software out there that can clean Libby’s video of him up.

Drug dealers also wear fanny packs as part of the equipment for the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname