Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #133

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just posted about this on the JBC thread. BGs style of dress screams 60+ “dad jeans” and JBC dresses much more youthful.

Unless it was a disguise.

Did you see the photo of him on a mountain top w an orange shirt? To me those pants did not look youthful. I am about his age and from cali , maybe style is way different here.

Did you see the photo of him on a mountain top w an orange shirt? To me those pants did not look youthful. I am about his age and from cali , maybe style is way different here.

For clarification BG wears stone washed dad jeans and that pic of JBC in the orange shirt he’s wearing boot cut (maybe straight cut relaxed) dark wash jeans.

These are very different styles, obviously doesn’t rule JBC out as BG just very different styles IMO.

His jacket has always reminded me of plant worker jacket. It wouldn’t surprise me if a welder had a jacket like that and some older looking jeans. My husband is an engineer that works in various plants as a private contractor.

I see a resemblance in both sketches which is crazy to me because I don’t think the sketches look alike at all.

His voice seems very similar to recording.

He also seems to like to explore nature, bridges, and creeks from looking at his social media.

Plus he lives close so he would know the area.

The biggest red flag is we know he had a 9 year old in his basement that he had kidnapped, physically attacked, and sexually assaulted.

I know a lot of people over the years have speculated he was trying to get them to a vehicle to remove them to another location and something went wrong. Looks like they may be right if this is bg.

Question: for those local to Indiana especially, would you say it is common for people to post bridge and river pics? Here in Colorado, it is common for people to have “mountain pics”, considering all the mountains. Thoughts? Are the pics taunting

Gleaning here that he had bridge photos on his 2017 FB. . .but can't find his profile, so, perhaps taken down by LE now?

wonder if this
His jacket has always reminded me of plant worker jacket. It wouldn’t surprise me if a welder had a jacket like that and some older looking jeans. My husband is an engineer that works in various plants as a private contractor.

I see a resemblance in both sketches which is crazy to me because I don’t think the sketches look alike at all.

His voice seems very similar to recording.

He also seems to like to explore nature, bridges, and creeks from looking at his social media.

Plus he lives close so he would know the area.

The biggest red flag is we know he had a 9 year old in his basement that he had kidnapped, physically attacked, and sexually assaulted.

I know a lot of people over the years have speculated he was trying to get them to a vehicle to remove them to another location and something went wrong. Looks like they may be right if this is bg.

I hadn't made the connection before about getting the girls to a vehicle. That would be so similar to the Evansdale girls. Has that case definitely ruled out for this guy.....these threads move way too fast and i'm in the UK so time difference and denied access to many articles posted

Agree. Seems that way, possibly, imo.

Question: for those local to Indiana especially, would you say it is common for people to post bridge and river pics so much? Here in Colorado, it is common for people to have “mountain pics”, considering all the mountains. Thoughts? Are the pics taunting, or is something like this not necessarily out of the ordinary, to have so many photos of bridge and river pics (and trains, railroad tracks).

Next to the word “posts” on the main content section, there is a button that says “filters” - you can search by year, month, date.
Based on my own experience regarding bridge pics, (when in comes to Hoosiers)

: covered bridge photos are pretty much a given. They’re fairly accessible throughout central Indiana. Quaint parks/villages. (Most would have to drive further for more scenic shots like the Hoosier Dunes or the Hoosier National Forest.)

Note: I’m less than an hour from Delphi. And actually less than 5 miles from our local Monon Trail but I had never heard of the Delphi Monon Trail Bridge before this case.

and one other thought, I do think there’s some nostalgia with bridges here in Indiana. Maybe more so because of movie Stand By Me? I recall my generation finding train tressells to cross at some point in our youth. rite of passage kinda thing...

Gleaning here that he had bridge photos on his 2017 FB. . .but can't find his profile, so, perhaps taken down by LE now?

See if these work for you; these are not exhaustive by any means:

Inside red vehicle
March 9, 2017
Brian Chadwell

Fire pit
May 2017
Facebook

Kayaks
July 10, 2018

Bullet pic
July 18, 2018
Facebook

April 6, 2019
Swollen Knuckle pic

April 16, 2019
Photo under bridge
Brian Chadwell..

April 16, 2019
River

Fishing
April 25, 2019

Train and Bridge
May 11, 2019

Fire
June 8, 2019

Kayak Fishing on the Lake
June 27, 2019

Arm tattoo
Photo on bridge over river
May 16, 2020

June 1, 2020
Photo in woods
Facebook

In the Tippecanoe River
June 7, 2020
Facebook

Fire in woods
June 13, 2020
Facebook

Rings
April 11, 2021
Facebook

Photo on bridge with train in background
Brian Chadwell
May 16, 2020

April 25. 2019
Cabelas Hat
on Bridge over river

Fishing/tattoo
Brian Chadwell
April 25, 2019

Fishing underneath bridge with another bridge in background
April 25, 2019

April 17, 2019
River in “Kokomo”
Turtles

April 16 2019 *where is this?

River
April 16, 2019

Photo of River under bridge

Some Bullet & Injury pics section
(Warning graphic and GROSS, eye/brain bleach required)

July 18, 2018
bullet
Facebook

injury
Brian Chadwell..
injury
Brian Chadwell..

bullet
Notice additional red markings on other side
July 14, 2018
Brian Chadwell
*wth is that a bite Mark? What’s that circle? Why is it perfectly around the wound?
Brian Chadwell
July 14, 2018

it appears cross is part of dream catcher

my bad, earlier when I quickly quickly scanned I thought it was jewelry, I haven’t analyzed anything yet, just trying to bring index, note stuff before it goes poof.

*I do recall him wearing a cross necklace though, I think.

Last edited:
For clarification BG wears stone washed dad jeans and that pic of JBC in the orange shirt he’s wearing boot cut (maybe straight cut relaxed) dark wash jeans.

These are very different styles, obviously doesn’t rule JBC out as BG just very different styles IMO.
Maybe it was his intention to look older than his age. MOO

I just posted about this on the JBC thread. BGs style of dress screams 60+ “dad jeans” and JBC dresses much more youthful. Unless it was a disguise.

I don't put too much stock into how he's dressed. I dress differently all the time. If I am working in the yard compared to going out to a show, it is completely different. I wear clothes that are mostly hipper and younger than my age but if I'm am on a mission at Lowes I look like a contractor. If I am camping, it's mom jeans and flannels. Also, I dress Grandma appropriate when seeing the g'kids jmo

Last edited:
I don't put too much stock into how he's dressed. I dress differently all the time. If I am working in the yard compared to going out to a show it is completely different. I wear clothes that are mostly hipper and younger than my age but if I am on a mission at Lowes I look like a contractor if I camping, its mom jeans and flannels. Also, I dress Grandma appropriate when seeing the g'kids jmo

I do, too. I guess it just seems less common with men. Maybe not. I don’t know what I’m talking about. Haha I just think BG looks very different from JBC. But I think the sketch looks just like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle