Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #134

Status
Not open for further replies.
The following is the Feb. 2021 video interview with (retired) F.B.I. Jay Abbott .

He headed up the Delphi investigation and his statements about "finding so much evidence" at the crime scene, and how the "signature" found there will point directly to the perpetrator are fascinating.

If anyone hasn't watched it, I highly recommend it. There is so much information in this 6 minute video:

I find it quite baffling that the monumental resources of the FBI, ISP, local law enforcement, and a host of other LE agencies, and affiliated concerns, have yet to solve this murder.

Thanks for posting up this video.

What I get out of it is that the signature is what is unique to this case, and whatever that is, it is that signature that LE believes someone close to the killer would possibly recognize as being unique to him.

There's all sorts of portable (fit in a pocket) battery backups available. Also, solar charging, 12-volt (car) charging, etc.
MOO there was a subpeoana for all cell phones within 5 miles radius of Delphi. Due to FBI CAST phone location capability those phone locations would have all be mapped.

I find it quite baffling that the monumental resources of the FBI, ISP, local law enforcement, and a host of other LE agencies, and affiliated concerns, have yet to solve this murder.

Thanks for posting up this video.

What I get out of it is that the signature is what is unique to this case, and whatever that is, it is that signature that LE believes someone close to the killer would possibly recognize as being unique to him.
MOO because JBC looks on paper like a "normal" criminal, he probably never ended up on a "hot list."

The following is the Feb. 2021 video interview with (retired) F.B.I. Jay Abbott .

He headed up the Delphi investigation and his statements about "finding so much evidence" at the crime scene, and how the "signature" found there will point directly to the perpetrator are fascinating.

If anyone hasn't watched it, I highly recommend it. There is so much information in this 6 minute video:

Very interesting video thank you for posting. The read I'm getting is this person is married or has been in a relationship since the murders. When LE refer to someone coming forward that knows who did this my opinion is they are referring to a spouse or partner. This could be a DV type relationship & they know they themselves could be killed if they speak up or they are living a financially comfortable life with a good standing in the community and know they will be shunned by association once the killer is identified.

Someone earlier in this thread mentioned they thought LE might be waiting for the another crime to be committed with similar signatures and they could link the crimes and catch the person. I would argue they could also be waiting for the breakdown of a relationship for this person to start talking.

Very interesting video thank you for posting. The read I'm getting is this person is married or has been in a relationship since the murders. When LE refer to someone coming forward that knows who did this my opinion is they are referring to a spouse or partner. This could be a DV type relationship & they know they themselves could be killed if they speak up. Someone earlier in this thread mentioned they thought LE might be waiting for the another crime to be committed with similar signatures and they could link the crimes and catch the person. I would argue they could also be waiting for the breakdown of a relationship for this person to start talking.
It's also entirely possible that anyone in his circle might also have reason to stay away from LE - perhaps drug use, crimes they are hiding, open warrants, etc and didn't want to call attention to themselves.

jmo

MOO because JBC looks on paper like a "normal" criminal, he probably never ended up on a "hot list."

Also, while I'm sure all criminals with probably any violent offenses in Delphi were checked, JBC didn't actually live in Delphi and may have been outside whatever geographic radius LE focused on.

I also need to remind myself that the first priority is to make sure that JBC is brought to justice for his brutal assault of that poor 9-year old girl. As impatient as I am nothing should interfere with that little girl being able to put the ordeal behind her knowing her attacker has been proven guilty and will be behind bars for a very long time, if not forever.

That said, justice for Abby and Libby is long overdue!

It's also entirely possible that anyone in his circle might also have reason to stay away from LE - perhaps drug use, crimes they are hiding, open warrants, etc and didn't want to call attention to themselves.

jmo

Absolutely that is possible however, I tend to think they would be granted immunity or some deal for most of those types of crimes if they can identify the killer.

Absolutely that is possible however, I tend to think they would be granted immunity or some deal for most of those types of crimes if they can identify the killer.
If you have a criminal life to hide, you might not trust that.

But it's just speculation anyway. We don't know who had information and withheld it, if anyone.

jmo

i am curious
what the one piece of evidence you have against him? he looks like that ? he sounds like that ? he is evil ?

there were thousands of males ppl brought up as the zodiac ...non is any closer now to being the zodiac

i am curious
what the one piece of evidence you have against him? he looks like that ? he sounds like that ? he is evil ?

there were thousands of males ppl brought up as the zodiac ...non is any closer now to being the zodiac
There are many similarities that have been discussed since his recent arrest, but one thing that stands out in particular to me is that nothing rules him out. You don't have to wiggle info about him to make him fit, imo.

i am curious

I think the strongest pointers are:
  1. The crime was committed within the Delphi area (17 miles)
  2. The crime was an abduction and assault of a minor female under the age of 14
  3. He fits the weight, height, build of BG
  4. He resembles the 2 composite sketches
  5. He is 42, but “looks far younger” as the police description indicated
  6. His Facebook shows he likes woods, train tracks, bridges, camping
  7. His date of birth is the 13th, as in Delphi and Evansdale (mirror of Delphi homicide) crime dates
  8. He was in Iowa when Evansdale crime committed there.
  9. He was in Indiana when Delphi crime occurred.

Last edited:

Perhaps that person or persons will now come forward (or they already have) because B.C. is behind bars and it looks like he will never get out. Just a thought.

Many years ago I said I thought the pics of BG on the bridge looked like a man with "Lego hair", when I saw the pic of JBC with the tennis ball in his mouth posted around the time of the murders I see the "Lego hair" again in a way (which is also a reddish brown, his face is also a bit more bloated / he's carrying a bit more timber then etc).
I can picture him with that hair and his head down crossing the bridge (possibly with a hoodie slightly up with that big floppy fringe falling forward - it makes me shudder, more than any other POI has done).
JMOO

yes!! I think your “lego hair” is just what i saw too - such a thick crop of hair that it looks almost like one solid piece. instead of the clumps, wisps & divots that usually mark the outline of an adult man’s hair. The sort of hair you routinely see on a little boy but far less often on an adult.

Which is to say, if I was seeing what I thought I was seeing, it would be a strong identifier for the perp ... but of course who knew if I was seeing it right, maybe it was just a hat! But then BJC came along with that lego hair ..... jackpot .... MOO

I don’t think I’ve ever successfully posted a pic here :/ but I will try to add something showing the Lego-hairiness for the rest of you all who may be interested

yes!! I think your “lego hair” is just what i saw too - such a thick crop of hair that it looks almost like one solid piece. instead of the clumps, wisps & divots that usually mark the outline of an adult man’s hair. The sort of hair you routinely see on a little boy but far less often on an adult.

Which is to say, if I was seeing what I thought I was seeing, it would be a strong identifier for the perp ... but of course who knew if I was seeing it right, maybe it was just a hat! But then BJC came along with that lego hair ..... jackpot .... MOO

I don’t think I’ve ever successfully posted a pic here :/ but I will try to add something showing the Lego-hairiness for the rest of you all who may be interested
I also saw Lego hair, but didn't have that perfect term to describe it.

jmo

I think the strongest pointers are:
  1. The crime was committed within the Delphi area (17 miles)
  2. The crime was an abduction and assault of a minor female
  3. He fits the weight, height, build of BG
  4. He resembles the 2 composite sketches
  5. He is 42, but “looks far younger” as the police description indicated
  6. His Facebook shows he likes woods, train tracks, camping
  7. His date of birth is the 13th, as in Delphi and Evansdale (mirror of Delphi homicide) crime dates
  8. He was in Iowa when Evansdale crime committed there.
  9. He was in Indiana when Delphi crime occurred.
Add to no. 6: Bridges.

I’m incapable of posting pics but here’s a link to an article with IMO the most Lego-haired pic (also the clearest pic of the ones released & the most youthful IMO)

IMO appears to be hair due to the uppermost part of the image, the crown of the head - the light pattern there doesn’t look like anything other than a part, cowlick or other growth pattern MOO

it could also be an indent like a hat crease on a “Hamburg” hat (style name I just googled up) but Idk of any hat w such a crease that wouldn’t also have a visible brim JMO

FYI adorable & lovely pics of little A&L at this link, be prepared to see them & smile & then get mad all over again at this degenerate criminal
'Epitome of evil': Delphi double murder still a mystery 3 years later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members