Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #136

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they give him ZERO deals.. he's a narcissist so he's gonna want to sit and talk about his genius escapades. At the same time he's a sadist so he enjoys it when the families suffer..either way he will be looking for narcissistic supply once the charges start coming..

he's already citing global media attention..so he already thinks he's a media star.

mOO

Re: CHADWELL: It's been more than 3 months since his arrest and LE is now saying HE IS STILL BEING INVESTIGATED for the Delphi murders of Libby and Abbey.

I mean, based on experience, they should have been able to rule this guy out in many ways by now:

1) His search warranted cell phone pinged another location on the day and time of the murders.

2) He clocked in and was confirmed to have worked out of town on the day of the murders,

3) His DNA did not match the (presumably) trace DNA left at the scene,

4) There was nothing at all in their search warrant from his home that would lead investigators away from suspecting him. Like something showing he was on his computer or tablet at the house at 3:30 on Feb 13th, he had a dentists appointment on his calendar on that day and LE confirmed he went to it and would not have had time to get to Delphi, etc.

This intrigues me.

and the shoe prints..how many men have tiny little feet ? only 5 8 inches tall ? such a specific body type..there's no faking it.

mOO

Re: CHADWELL: It's been more than 3 months since his arrest and LE is now saying HE IS STILL BEING INVESTIGATED for the Delphi murders of Libby and Abbey.

I mean, based on experience, they should have been able to rule this guy out in many ways by now:

1) His search warranted cell phone pinged another location on the day and time of the murders.

2) He clocked in and was confirmed to have worked out of town on the day of the murders,

3) His DNA did not match the (presumably) trace DNA left at the scene,

4) There was nothing at all in their search warrant from his home that would lead investigators away from suspecting him. Like something showing he was on his computer or tablet at the house at 3:30 on Feb 13th, he had a dentists appointment on his calendar on that day and LE confirmed he went to it and would not have had time to get to Delphi, etc.

This intrigues me.
On #1, most cell phone tower information is kept any where from 4-6 months to 12-18 months with the exception of AT&T:
How long do wireless carriers keep your data?
HOWEVER, I wonder if LE obtained the cell phone numbers that pinged on the closest towers that day? Or does that violate privacy laws? (Wow! If LE had to provide probable cause on a specific phone number to obtain a search warrant, could they be out of luck now if a suspect pops up?)

I'm wondering if his DNA doesn't match and if he has no alibi for that day LE can't rule him in OR out. Of course, Sheriff Leazenby stated in the February HLN special that they don't know if the DNA they have belongs to the killer. So if his DNA doesn't match could that mean LE can't rule him in, BUT considering the killer may have not left his DNA (or LE didn't find it) they may not be able to rule him out. (Unless he used a gun and shot the girls - without touching them at all - it would be tough to avoid leaving his DNA even through transfer from his clothing or gloves.) IOW, without a DNA match or a solid alibi his suspect/eliminated status might be in limbo.

one of the million questions
how would they know it was all over by 3:30 ..assuming they mean staging the scene and all that ?
and assuming the source is legit ..how would they be able to know bg was still around for exactly how long while dad arrives on the scene ?

one solution is a very informative full audio .. but what kind of audio would tell you this person is there or isn't ?
The staging was the dragging...? Maybe dragging noises caught on audio? (eta) If there is more audio.

Last edited:
"Two bodies were found by volunteers on Tuesday less than a mile from where the girls were originally dropped off. The bodies were found on private property, about 50 feet from the shore of Deer Creek. Sources tell Call 6 Investigates that a set of footprints are what led volunteers to the area the bodies were found."

https://www.wrtv.com/news/local-new...-bodies-found-as-missing-carroll-county-teens
Thanks
and the shoe prints..how many men have tiny little feet ? only 5 8 inches tall ? such a specific body type..there's no faking it.

mOO
Fat or chubby men do, mostly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members