Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #137

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding JBC's social media, in addition to us looking at it, I have to believe LE is REALLY digging into it. And with persons more skilled in analyzing behavior. I just finished watching "Becoming Evil: Serial Killers" on Amazon. In the last episode when talking about new technologies and procedures in the 21st century, one person talks about important it is for LE to use analysis of social media as a tool.

When I think about it Websleuths is a form of social media, albeit with individuals with pseudonyms instead of their actual names. I've often wondered if the criminals visit here, not as members but 'lurkers', guests. When LE gets JBC's phone and/or computer, I'll bet they will through them for EVERYTHING.

I believe if LE really thought they had the killer in JBC, we'd have heard it by now. But I sure would like a peak on what they've found on his internet activity. Social media, texts and more importantly what news searches are in his browser history. If he is the killer, the Facebook stuff just might be the tip of the iceberg.

Regarding JBC's social media, in addition to us looking at it, I have to believe LE is REALLY digging into it. And with persons more skilled in analyzing behavior. I just finished watching "Becoming Evil: Serial Killers" on Amazon. In the last episode when talking about new technologies and procedures in the 21st century, one person talks about important it is for LE to use analysis of social media as a tool.

When I think about it Websleuths is a form of social media, albeit with individuals with pseudonyms instead of their actual names. I've often wondered if the criminals visit here, not as members but 'lurkers', guests. When LE gets JBC's phone and/or computer, I'll bet they will through them for EVERYTHING.

I believe if LE really thought they had the killer in JBC, we'd have heard it by now. But I sure would like a peak on what they've found on his internet activity. Social media, texts and more importantly what news searches are in his browser history. If he is the killer, the Facebook stuff just might be the tip of the iceberg.
I am hoping the lack of news at this point is good news. I'm also hoping LE has their hands full investigating him as a possible link to other crimes. Just from my own sleuthing I've wondered how many coincidences is too many? I too believe LE is now in his FB. Among other things. JMO.

Sometimes I feel like you read my thoughts lol. Yes, JBC last posted Feb 14, 2017, but from what I can tell was private until March 9, 2017. He posted on Feb 13, but not until after 7pm. And I agree on the definition of "local". I have never thought it had to be Delphi specifically, just somewhere from the area. While the lying witness is interesting, I just struggle with certain aspects of it in this case. I believe JBC to be a strong possibility in this case and possibly at least 2 others. JMO, but that's what I think at the moment.
That is so interesting. FB would be able to tell where exactly a post was posted from, wouldn’t they?

That is so interesting. FB would be able to tell where exactly a post was posted from, wouldn’t they?

I think if he has it set up that way yeah..like location services..something like that..like if he allows Facebook to use his current location...if he did that...oh man...it's probably giving longitude and latitude ..oh man..fingers crossed...he's fairly stupid ..so we can hope.

mOO

I am hoping the lack of news at this point is good news. I'm also hoping LE has their hands full investigating him as a possible link to other crimes. Just from my own sleuthing I've wondered how many coincidences is too many? I too believe LE is now in his FB. Among other things. JMO.

So am I. But we had 4-5 months in the DN case and LE then stated they weren't interested in him. In PE's case LE asked for DNA, and then silence. The lack of info from LE is not encouraging to me. However, I will gladly be proven to be proven mistaken.

What are some factors that would rule out JBC? Are there any? New-ish to this case, sorry if this has been discussed
This is a great question. Conversely though, what factors/evidence might allow LE to prove JBC (or anyone else for that matter) actually was the killer? I feel like I've heard enough comments from LE to think that DNA may not be reliable. So other than maybe finding GPS evidence from someone's cell phone location which could place them in that area at that time of the murders - & even that may not be more than just circumstantial evidence - what does LE need to do to *prove* that any specific individual might be A&L's killer? I am not sold on the thought that there is a witness that is confident enough to finger the guy & lead to a conviction. ...so what else to we have?

I just spent a good deal of time going over JBC's FB again, and it brought me back to my first experience there and what sent me spinning...and those were his words, his words and his posts that he wrote, his photos that he took...all his own..

"ever since the car$#%* and the trestle".

that is the moment that everything just jelled together for me.
because as a writer I know that we write with intention...even mores than when speaking we are placing those words..we are forcing them onto the page. that he dares speak of the trestle. it was a huge taunt.

when I saw this , this was the definitive moment. mOO

And it means that the habit of posting a photo over a sketch is flawed at best. So many faces are average, save for the eyes.
it also shows how a viewer chooses to be selective in what he views
for ex.. the sketch to my eyes shows afro hair like justin timberlake young like afro.. does this dude has an afro ? no

this Facebook could also be about a
for ex.. the sketch to my eyes shows afro hair like justin timberlake young like afro.. does this dude has an afro ? no

JBC has very short curly hair in earlier photos much like JT, he has since changed his hairstyle and wears it longer and straight, which can be achieved with a blowdryer or chemicals. You can see his Facebook page and look at earlier photo's of him. We were unable to debunk him based on his hair..because lo and behold there's JBC rocking the curly hair! mOO

this Facebook could also be about a

JBC has very short curly hair in earlier photos much like JT, he has since changed his hairstyle and wears it longer and straight, which can be achieved with a blowdryer or chemicals. You can see his Facebook page and look at earlier photo's of him. We were unable to debunk him based on his hair..because lo and behold there's JBC rocking the curly hair! mOO

i actually meant the male witness and not this guy.. the peado seems according to ppl to fit the older sketch not the second one

Not necessarily afro, my younger kid has such type of hair, dark blond and curly.

Question is, someone must have seen the dude without the hat? Or, without the scarf, because the distance between the tip of the nose and the mouth is very narrow. Too narrow to miss.

I am currently reading John Douglas’ book Mindhunter. Listening to charter 16, the Karla Lou Brown case, and how the team profiled the killer and their advice to local LE was very interesting, especially the part about the strategy to use the media to stress the killer. Although this case is very different than A&L case, the strategy used made me think about parallels to the April 2019 Press conference.

Can you please explain the significance of this? Sorry I have no idea what this alludes to but I'm very curious.

Welcome Zabble..The girls encountered their killer on a train trestle bridge. it is a specific type of bridge. JBC 's Facebook is open and can be examined and you can formulate your own ideas..It's under Brian Chadwell. as of late some material has been removed but it is very interesting to say the least...not brilliant in any way ..just an interesting window into JBC. mOO

I just spent a good deal of time going over JBC's FB again, and it brought me back to my first experience there and what sent me spinning...and those were his words, his words and his posts that he wrote, his photos that he took...all his own..

"ever since the car$#%* and the trestle".

that is the moment that everything just jelled together for me.
because as a writer I know that we write with intention...even mores than when speaking we are placing those words..we are forcing them onto the page. that he dares speak of the trestle. it was a huge taunt.

when I saw this , this was the definitive moment. mOO

Yeah, that was what did it for me too. It was like having cold water poured down my spine.

In regards to the Train Trussle ( sic) post on Facebook I can't link this post but I do think he is talking about the girls, and maybe the next girl on his list. He says he wants to " skip the formalities", and I think we all know what that usually means...so I think he is talking about his next conquest, and what he wants to do . there is more about this post that is very provocative and if you isolate some of his words you can kind of eek out some telling strings of thought. I predict this post will be the subject of much analysis should charges come.

mOO

Although I do agree that Chadwell has similarities to the girls(possibly at least) not one person can prove he's ever been to Delphi that's the thing and that's what makes me personally think it isn't him.

I wasn't aware that not one person can put him in Delphi...do you know this for a fact? I think we don't have that information yet. mOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekmtl