Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #148

Status
Not open for further replies.
Murder Sheet received a tip that a search was in progress, not LE searching because of a tip.

"The Murder Sheet" podcast hosts spoke to Court TV about an anonymous tip that led them to the Wabash River where they spotted authorities searching the water. The 2017 Delphi, Indiana murders of Abby, 13, and Libby, 14, remain unsolved.
Ahhh so then still may be. Thank you

I wonder if LE showed pictures to the witnesses and if they identified TK and KK.
Every time we've had someone allegedly connected starting with RL and DN and onward, I often wonder if LE calls in these witnesses and shows them a gallery of photos to include these individuals. Since we don't know how close these witnesses were from the person they saw I can imagine anything from pointing to the right person to they don't know or even a disagreement amongst the witnesses. Regardless of the result, I can't imagine LE not going back to the witnesses.

Murder Sheet received a tip that a search was in progress, not LE searching because of a tip.

"The Murder Sheet" podcast hosts spoke to Court TV about an anonymous tip that led them to the Wabash River where they spotted authorities searching the water. The 2017 Delphi, Indiana murders of Abby, 13, and Libby, 14, remain unsolved.
They also did a side by side of BG and RL, the deceased landowner. The resemblance was amazing.

My hopes of an arrest have been dashed so many times in the past 5 1/2 years so I admit I can’t help but wonder if the river search really is a training exercise? What a great opportunity, to take advantage of the location and timing in order to not only undergo training but also practice securing a high profile water search area to benefit some future case. Most training exercises probably don’t get much attention at all. JMO

BBM
ISP won't say what divers are looking for, what case they're investigating or if it's all a training exercise.
I know what you mean; but I've heard others say that training exercises are usually announced to the public and have a lot of media involvement. LE or agencies want the public to know what they're doing, when it's for training. it's good PR, and it prevents speculation. IMO, it's not a training exercise.

Last edited:
Just woke up in the middle of the night with a thought. KAK says he was supposed to meet up with LG but she never showed up. (the day the girls went missing) Has anyone heard or read where they were to meet up?
LE has never said anything relating to when OR where. It appears all they have is a statement where someone asks anthony_shots (KAK?) if he knew what happened. To date there is only a single response that Liberty was supposed to meet up and did not show. We don't know the time of this response, that I can find, except that it was after the murders. So far, this response is all we've heard from LE. (LE Interrogation with KAK in Aug 2020.) I've found nothing that indicates that LE saw a communication between Liberty and anthony_shots (or KAK?) PRIOR to the murders regarding plans for a meet up. Does LE have further info? They haven't revealed it that I can find.

I think it's very telling that KK was moved out of custody in Miami and is now in the temporary custody of Indiana State Police and then the water search began. Along with his Defense asking for delay in his CP charges due to 'negotiations', there is definitely something up in this case. I hope there will finally be some justice for these young girls and their families!

The Delphi Murders: Potential Break in Case | Court TV Video

MOO

I've never heard it from LE or in the media, but @Charlot123 and I have speculated a lot on it quite a bit in the past.

For me, the RL affidavit is interesting in two respects. The redacted area in one spot is suspected to be stating that the murder weapon is a bladed weapon or knife. Killing with a knife, even when not including the mental aspect, is difficult. Second, the affidavit states there was no sign of a struggle. With two victims. That suggests to me that this killer did this VERY quickly. And who receives training in that sort of thing. Soldiers and Marines.

What gives me pause is that LE has knowledge of the crime scene and the autopsies. And I would think it would be more obvious to them and they've never said any such thing. Of course, LE has been tight lipped about this from the get-go so maybe they just haven't said.
I am so on board with this. I may go down with the ship but I do not feel that either of the K's is the murderer. Maybe a friend of K's, maybe a stranger using the A_S account. This is my opinion only. And whatever. I just would like to see this case solved and justice (?) done for these girls and their loved ones.

I am so on board with this. I may go down with the ship but I do not feel that either of the K's is the murderer. Maybe a friend of K's, maybe a stranger using the A_S account. This is my opinion only. And whatever. I just would like to see this case solved and justice (?) done for these girls and their loved ones.
You could be right. The anthony_shots account could have attracted other predators, and someone might have stalked LG over the internet. I do not believe that the girls expected to meet anyone at the bridge, but it is possible that someone followed them there or tracked them there.

It's also possible that BG was a predator who scouted areas frequented by teens and simply waited for any suitable teen girl to step into his trap.

I lean towards the theory that BG intended to rape one of the girls but killed them when they made a run for it. He may have intended to kill the girls regardless, but that isn't certain.

I have yet to see any picture of KAK where he looks slender enough to possibly be BG. In pictures from late 2017 he looks way too obese. A full-body picture from January or February of 2017 would be helpful.

TK could be BG based on the proportions. That would mean that LE's experts got BG's height wrong, but that wouldn't be too surprising.

Just woke up in the middle of the night with a thought. KAK says he was supposed to meet up with LG but she never showed up. (the day the girls went missing) Has anyone heard or read where they were to meet up?
No, that was never talked about, to my knowledge, the where, but I'm sure we don't know all the details if what Libby's friend had to say.

I wonder if anthony_shots was KAK at that particular moment of, OMG I was supposed to meet up with her and she never showed. In that 194 page redacted interrogation LE does say to KAK that people have analyzed the texting/writing styles and told them they thought there were two different entities speaking through the anthony_shots accounts over a long period of time.

LE has never said anything relating to when OR where. It appears all they have is a statement where someone asks anthony_shots (KAK?) if he knew what happened. To date there is only a single response that Liberty was supposed to meet up and did not show. We don't know the time of this response, that I can find, except that it was after the murders. So far, this response is all we've heard from LE. (LE Interrogation with KAK in Aug 2020.) I've found nothing that indicates that LE saw a communication between Liberty and anthony_shots (or KAK?) PRIOR to the murders regarding plans for a meet up. Does LE have further info? They haven't revealed it that I can find.
Was it in that 194 page redacted interrogation that it was mentioned KG tried communicating with anthony_shots when the girls were still missing?

Was that just because she saw they were listed as following Libby on some social media account? Or maybe it's possible one of Libby's friends , at the time the girls were still missing, imparted that response from anthony_shots to KG?
Just a thought

I think Sketch 2 Young BG is TK and sketch 1 Old BG is KAK. think about it YBG sketch one being based on parabon and not aged.

the man on the bridge I personally think is someone else. mOO

I know what you mean; but I've heard others say that training exercises are usually announced to the public and have a lot of media involvement. LE or agencies want the public to know what they're doing, when it's for training. it's good PR, and it prevents speculation. IMO, it's not a training exercise.
We were just back home in the UK and found ourselves eating a very lovely lunch when a police double arrest seemed to unfold just metres away in a long and convoluted fashion. It was unsettling.

Days later, we saw another one while waiting for a train -- then we saw the multiple signs announcing that police were conducting training exercises throughout the down, asking the public to not be concerned and so on.

It seems absolutely reasonable to me that such an exercise should be flagged to mitigate public concern or unrest. But in this case, where nearly nothing has been revealed to the public, who knows?

I think Sketch 2 Young BG is TK and sketch 1 Old BG is KAK. think about it YBG sketch one being based on parabon and not aged.

the man on the bridge I personally think is someone else. mOO

JMO I think neither KAK not TK were involved in killings. Personal opinion only. Both are scums, but should be responsible for own shady stuff only. It is possible that Delphi killer was using their CSAM material, or it is something totally unrelated. To me, KAK illustrates how, if you unravel a teenager’s life, you find many unknown connections. But as of today, i I don’t even see a good motive to kill for him. Happy to be wrong, but … it took 30 years to find the killer of Sarah Yarborough in WA. The technology did not even exist in the 90es. However, the police kept all everything gathered at the CS, kept a good chain of custody, never gave up on the case, and finally, the killer was found. Maybe it will be the same with Delphi, but better this, than unjustly accusing someone. Among other reasons, wrongful convictions cost a lot to taxpayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa