Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #97

Status
Not open for further replies.
the suspect could easily look different now due to aging as it affects everyone differently. balding or receding hairline is very possible, whereas even a few years ago he could have had a full head of hair.

Assuming the age range of 20-30 is accurate; what if the hairstyle is different (now vs. time of sketch) due to premature balding?

his intonation goes up at the end of the word "guys", almost like a question. more like anticipation that they will acknowledge or respond to him.
It’s like when I say it to someone who’s not really paying attention to me, I say it with that upward intonation to get their attention. So, maybe they didn’t realize he was right behind them, or didn’t think he was going to speak to them.... or, maybe they were trying to ignore him hoping he would leave them alone.
Makes me wonder if he realized they were purposely avoiding him. All JMO

because I am in the small camp that thinks he is wearing a respirator, he very well could have used mace or some other aerosol substance to subdue them. I do not think they were conscious during the murder. They couldn't have been - they would have fought or run.

I wish I could agree on the respirator, but I just don’t see it as you do... however, I do see how he could have been wearing a face mask of some sort as someone else here posted earlier....
possibly to serve more than one purpose, as a disguise, and to shield his nasal and oral passageways from an aerosol spray such as mace. This may also have helped disguise his voice somewhat. JMO

ETA: re not thinking they were conscious, are you thinking he used chloroform ?

I wish I could agree on the respirator, but I just don’t see it as you do... however, I do see how he could have been wearing a face mask of some sort as someone else here posted earlier....
possibly to serve more than one purpose, as a disguise, and to shield his nasal and oral passageways from an aerosol spray such as mace. This may also have helped disguise his voice somewhat. JMO

They has to get down the hill, so he did not spray mace on the bridge. I don’t think he used chloroform.

Does anyone ever wonder whether BG reads this forum?

At this point in time, he should probably be preoccupied with more mundane and obvious things. He’d probably be reading whatever provides the best information about LE’s activity.

In the past, I think, he’d check this, and other, forums, albeit in cyclic pattern, whenever his obsessions would play up. At other moments, he’d be totally distracted and detached from this episode in his life.

because I am in the small camp that thinks he is wearing a respirator, he very well could have used mace or some other aerosol substance to subdue them. I do not think they were conscious during the murder. They couldn't have been - they would have fought or run.

Somebody a few threads ago speculated that he forced one to tie up the other one. You really don't need any substance that makes them unconscious, you just need a weapon. MOO.

And I really think your small respirator camp has only one person in it. Just from the clothes alone one can tell that he just tried to look as unremarkable as possible. Even then trying to hide in plain sight.

I really don't get how people can blow up a picture that is already very blurry to the point where all you see is pixels and then be sure you see something in there. Just take a selfie and then blow it up on your computer until you only see pixels and your brain will make you see all kinds of things that you know are not there because you just took a selfie with nothing on your face. Or in or on your mouth.

When in fear, some folk freeze.
I was attending an advanced Self Defence Course run by the Police.
For our 'final', we were informed, there will be an attack on Wednesday: use your skills, and don't worry as the staged attacker will be well padded.

Well, nothing happened to me.
So Wednesday evening, when at the entrance to the Self Defence Class, I was attacked.
I FROZE.
I failed.
MOO.

Absolutely agree. My house was broken into while I was home and I froze completely. It was like my brain was screaming "act!" But my body just didn't listen.

Or the whole, do what I say and you'll be fine idea.

Moo

I feel when some think of two people, they assume it would be harder to control them. But for innocent young ladies such as themselves who have probably never been in a real confrontation; their number advantage is lost. I am not a tough guy, but I have been in plenty of fist fights back in the day, I know my own strength; chances are this guy is confident enough in his own abilities that he did too. If this guy is salt of the earth, working class; chances are two young females aren't going to be much of an issue; especially with a weapon. One person with a note can take control of a bank during robberies, this is the art of confidence. Most people don't want to get hurt and think being submissive will lessen the danger. There is a gray area between fight or flight and it's called freezing up.
Just a for instance, what if it weren’t a working class, salt of the earth tough type of guy.... what if he was from a very religious, somewhat entitled background, you know, more of a “golden child” , the apple of his parents eye. ...... Would it be as easy for someone like that? Or would they be more likely to resort to using some type of chemical to disable them?
I do agree there is a gray area where people freeze up. Just not sure that’s what happened here.
I really do appreciate the feedback. TIA

I have no idea. I imagine if he used something it was probably pretty sick, like CO2 or something. I dunno how you do that, but I think he was well prepared for some messed up stuff.

There are enhanced photos out there done by LE that show a lot more than we can see from the video or stills taken from the video. But it still is not 100% clear.

Somebody a few threads ago speculated that he forced one to tie up the other one. You really don't need any substance that makes them unconscious, you just need a weapon. MOO.

And I really think your small respirator camp has only one person in it. Just from the clothes alone one can tell that he just tried to look as unremarkable as possible. Even then trying to hide in plain sight.

I really don't get how people can blow up a picture that is already very blurry to the point where all you see is pixels and then be sure you see something in there. Just take a selfie and then blow it up on your computer until you only see pixels and your brain will make you see all kinds of things that you know are not there because you just took a selfie with nothing on your face. Or in or on your mouth.

I apologize if these two thoughts have been discussed already as I have not read through all of the threads since the PC:

1. Why wasn’t the extended audio (“guys”) released with the original audio? I don’t understand the difference between releasing now vs 2 years ago and why it could have been detrimental to the case early on. In other words why wasn’t “guys” released with “down the hill” from the get go? Wouldn’t that have provided more potential tips? I don’t see how that could have compromised the case 2 years ago.

2. “Guys” vs “down the hill” sounds totally different even though it is the same person (BG). Again I’m sure this has been discussed so apologies if I am repeating this point or if others have felt the same.

All MOO. Been following since the beginning and hoping for justice for Abby and Libby

When in fear, some folk freeze.
I was attending an advanced Self Defence Course run by the Police.
For our 'final', we were informed, there will be an attack on Wednesday: use your skills, and don't worry as the staged attacker will be well padded.

Well, nothing happened to me.
So Wednesday evening, when at the entrance to the Self Defence Class, I was attacked.
I FROZE.
I failed.
MOO.

Absolutely agree. My house was broken into while I was home and I froze completely. It was like my brain was screaming "act!" But my body just didn't listen.

Or the whole, do what I say and you'll be fine idea.

Moo
It's amazing how we each react to situations where the possibility of harm is a real threat.

That whole fight or flight scenario came into play for me when I was 15. A tried climbing into my bedroom window in the middle of the night. I was literally punching and trying to scratch his eyes out to keep him from getting in. Fortunately, my Dad heard my screams and showed up with a loaded shotgun. I can still hear him cocking it right behind my head.

The vile idiot was found an hour later in the neighbors barn. He was wanted for the kidnapping and torture of another young girl (who managed to escape).

I totally had the "fight" adrenaline at the moment. But the flight part sure came after. Could never sleep in my room again- or anywhere without a light on for years after.

This is why I continue following the case. I can only imagine the shear terror of Abby and Libby that day. They deserve justice, and I want to be here to see it happen.

I have no idea. I imagine if he used something it was probably pretty sick, like CO2 or something. I dunno how you do that, but I think he was well prepared for some messed up stuff.
A knife and/or gun, is messed up enough.

It was all he would have needed.

What you are describing, is movie type stuff. It doesn’t happen with any regularity in real world situations.

Even if this guy was some criminal mastermind who was outfitted with all the tools of some genius villain (respirator, magic gas), why would be commit a crime in this way?

Some might call it bold or brazen. I call it ridiculously stupid.

He’s lucky he’s gotten away with it for this long. Hopefully his days are numbered.

What if we assume the obvious. That he was not after any woman but in fact, was after either one, or both, girls, and stalked them till he got his chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52