Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #149

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? It was posted that there is very likely a connection of KK to RA…
The posting was a quote, an opinion, not a statement of fact and not from LE.
What was posted was a link to an interview with a former FBI agent. In the interview, the retired agent says several times that it is speculation and he doesn't know and he is no longer involved in the investigation.

When we learned that Kline had communicated with one of the girls, and perhaps planned to meet them that very day, I was convinced he was involved; this was just way too big a coincidence, considering his background.

That being said, I figured that meant he was the killer. Today's developments seem to indicate otherwise, but it seems pretty clear the investigation into him brought law enforcement to this moment.
Is it possible he was also involved and struck a deal to avoid the death penalty? I’m struggling over their potential history (perhaps Peru IN) and how that may have led to the fateful day?
JMO

Anyone? Anyone? Beuller?
Not one of you will give us the Cole's Notes?
Hahaha. I posted this a couple pages back.

All we know is the name of the guy arrested (Richard Allen), he lived and worked in Delphi (CVS pharmacy technician), that he was moved to a state facility for his protection, and that a press conference will occur Monday.

We don't know any of the evidence against him, and it doesn't appear he was ever on the radar. Even Murder Sheet had never heard of him, and they're the ones breaking everything.

This case just keeps twisting and turning. However, from what I’ve been able to gather from the KK interview and other local news articles about the case, I think the general story goes like this:

Someone – likely KK – sets up the “anthony_shots” profile on IG using pictures of a real former male model named Victor Kowalski (name used because he’s given media interviews confirming this) to catfish young girls.
  • The “anthony_shots” profile also posted pictures of expensive sports cars and high-end shopping bags like Gucci & Prada to give the impression that he was rich and famous.
  • Ironically enough, Victor Kowalski is a real LE officer in Alaska and is married. He insisted he was not contacted by ISP about his picture being used in this profile and its connection to the case.
  • ISP has said unequivocally that Victor has no involvement in the case and had no knowledge his picture was being used by KK. Per Victor, he’s seen his modeling pictures used in many catfishing accounts.
  • KK gave a DNA sample to LE and in his interview, LE said a few times they genuinely believed he did not murder the girls. However, he was talking with Liberty on it the night before she died while she was at a sleepover at a friend’s house.
  • KK said he gave multiple people the password to the “anthony_shots” account and at least two other people used it. He said his father had it as well. There is an unconfirmed belief that he was trying to throw his father under the bus and throw suspicion at him because they have a very bad relationship. KK said his father has held a gun to his head and bragged about having sexual relations with a 17-year old and is generally a bad person.
  • KK was asked by LE who else had the password and KK said he didn’t know all of the people who did nor did he know if those he gave it to shared it with others. He said he used it to talk to young girls because he was lonely.
  • The night before she died at the sleepover, messages confirmed Liberty made plans to meet up with “anthony_shots” at the bridge the following day which was the day she died. KK said he never met up with her and was not at the bridge that day. LE seems to believe this.
So now the question is – where does RA fit in? I’m guessing that’s what the press conference is about. Occam’s Razor would tell me that either directly or through others who had it, RA had the password to the “anthony_shots” account and saw the messages about meeting on the bridge that day. Thus, he knew at least Libby would be there. I further believe that Libby didn’t want to go alone to meet someone she met online so she took Abby.

If the above is true, then I firmly believe that RA is the girls killer and KK is guilty of being a pedophile and recklessly endangering the girls by giving the password to others. The missing piece for me if RA is the killer is if or how he knows KK and how he got the password to the account.

There is virtually no other way he’d know the girls would be at the bridge that day unless he either saw it himself or someone else who had the password told him.

Is it possible he was also involved and struck a deal to avoid the death penalty? I’m struggling over their potential history (perhaps Peru IN) and how that may have led to the fateful day?
JMO
I do think it's probable he struck some sort of deal, just based on the timing and recent developments (him being removed from jail to be interviewed, that lengthy River search).

Whether that deal involved his original charges, or his involvement in the murders themselves, there's no telling.

Roll on Monday!

Hahaha. I posted this a couple pages back.

All we know is the name of the guy arrested (Richard Allen), he lived and worked in Delphi (CVS pharmacy technician), that he was moved to a state facility for his protection, and that a press conference will occur Monday.

We don't know any of the evidence against him, and it doesn't appear he was ever on the radar. Even Murder Sheet had never heard of him, and they're the ones breaking everything.
Thank you so much!
This is helpful to so many people here on WS.

MOD NOTE:

After further review, sleuthing of RMA’s reported alias will be allowed. The information can be found here, at Law & Crime, which is an approved source.

Be mindful of the rules of this site, as always. If you’re unsure of a source or validity of information you’ve discovered, ask one of the staff. We’re happy to help!

Thanks,
Mad

Last edited:
Anyone? Anyone? Beuller?
Not one of you will give us the Cole's Notes?
Here’s a quick synopsis:

• A man named Richard Allen was booked into the Carroll County Jail today (Friday 10/28) in connection with the Delphi murder investigation.

• Richard Allen, 50, has been moved to a state facility for his safety, sources said. He was a pharmacy technician at the local CVS and lived just a few houses from the bridge/crime scene.

• A news conference has been scheduled for Monday, 10/31 with additional details.

• There has been speculation that Kegan Kline may have been instrumental in leading LE to Richard Allen but that has not been confirmed by LE at this time.

• There are also reports from neighbors that a fire pit in the back of Richard Allen’s house was dug up.

Absolutely. I don’t believe they would have gotten RA without KK ratting him out. IMO.
<modsnip>

That may be the case, but part of me hopes his wife found out and went straight to LE. Realistically, she probably had no clue. My heart goes out to her! I can imagine how horrible this is for her and their kids, God bless their hearts! Being blindsided or betrayed in such a huge way by someone you love is like a punch to the gut. It must feel like her whole world just fell apart. MOO

Here’s a quick synopsis:

• A man named Richard Allen was booked into the Carroll County Jail today (Friday 10/28) in connection with the Delphi murder investigation.

• Richard Allen, 50, has been moved to a state facility for his safety, sources said. He was a pharmacy technician at the local CVS and lived just a few houses from the bridge/crime scene.

• A news conference has been scheduled for Monday, 10/31 with additional details.

• There has been speculation that Kegan Kline may have been instrumental in leading LE to Richard Allen but that has not been confirmed by LE at this time.

• There are also reports from neighbors that a fire pit in the back of Richard Allen’s house was dug up.
ooff! (regarding the fire pit)

Thank you so much for the update. I just didn't know if RA had even been on the radar before. Seems not.

Prescriptions aren’t the only thing people go to CVS for, it’s like Walgreens and my kids love Walgreens. They used to beg to go there to look for their favorite stuffed animals, candy, etc.

True, but if RA is a pharmacy tech, he wouldn't necessarily be working in the main check-out area.

JMVHO.

ooff! (regarding the fire pit)

Thank you so much for the update. I just didn't know if RA had even been on the radar before. Seems not.
Not to my knowledge and it seems as though this is a new name to everyone who has been following the case. Remains to be seen if LE has been tracking him for a while or if he was ever questioned (considering he resembles the sketch quite well) or how they were led to him now to make the arrest.

Assuming RA is the killer, I wonder what his wife and family think. Are they saying “No way” or are pieces sort of falling into place that they’ve wondered about and dismissed? Or did his wife uncover evidence and turn him in? If so, can you imagine how she must feel? I can’t. Her world just fell apart. She is as much a victim as Libby and Abby’s families, but in a different way. I feel so sorry for all the families, and most of all for Libby and Abby. May justice come.
I always feel bad for the children of men like "him" (whoever he is) because so many people, including friends and neighbors, assume he must have also abused the children, and that somehow the children are partially to blame for not reporting him. Sometimes a man will only assault "family": sisters, cousins, daughters, etc. (or maybe the male counterpart), and those children are most likely afraid to say anything or in some cases don't even realizes there is anything wrong with it. There are others who may or may not think about it with family members because they incest to be wrong, and only assault unrelated children. I may not know exactly what is going on in their heads, but I think that's largely in part due to the fact that most of us can't even imagine have the urge, much less acting on it.
MOO

Last edited:
@MassGuy : It was in the Fox59 interview link posted a few pages back. One of the neighbors interviewed indicated "they were digging up his (RA's) burn pit".

JMVHO.
So what do we think ? He burned trophy clothing? His own bloody clothes or a weapon? I’m astonished this has come together like it has
JMO

Has it been confirmed he works at CVS as a pharmacist? I‘d have great pity for any Delphi innocent who just happens to have the same common name.
Pharmacy tech. Big difference in education.
I’ve seen several MSM articles and they looked up his name & birthdate in state records to confirm he is a pharmacy tech.

ETA: Sorry, answered a bunch of times. This thread is moving too fast for me!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members