IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no rails. They were likely removed decades ago. I think you mean railroad ties AKA sleepers

.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Railroad_tie

The videos on youtube show a few of them are missing and quite a few are punky (spongy, decayed).

yes, I meant the ties! Thank you. There is one youtube of a man crossing the length. I don't understand how that can happen without a few people falling through.

New here to the site. First, thanks to everyone who has contributed, in a positive way, to helping think through this case.
Second, I believe that Sgt. Riley's comment on the pre-autopsy conclusion of homicide - "because of the way the bodies were found" (http://people.com/crime/abigail-williams-liberty-german-slain-indiana-teens-5-things/) would rule out the POI as someone who simply responded quickly to 2 teens who had witnessed something illegal going on in the park. I don't think I need to go into detail on that, either, for the sake of the families.
Third, I think the proximity of the yellow-taped crime scene next to the cemetery may be as important a theory as the one about an interest in bridges.

Mostly, though, I hope for grace and peace for the families.

I wish we could put the "social media/he knew them" scenario to bed already.

If this was connected to SM in any way they would have the guy in cuffs already.

If they knew the killer that fact would be evident in the audio recording.

Unless they were expecting SOMEONE and he showed up....and was not that SOMEONE.

We have no idea what the crime scene looked like or even how many of them there are. All we have is rumors.

Yes but reporters have been all over the general area and videos haven't shown tape around the trail. Which leads me to believe the actual scene is contained in one area where they were found.

one of the wanted billboards states the suspect was last seen at 2:30pm...when was that snapchat pic taken again?

wantedsign.PNG

ITA....when people are driving they will only really notice Abby & Libby on those other boards. It's nice their pictures are up there, but HE needs to be seen & found

Same thought here, his picture should have been much bigger.

Hate to sound like an idiot, what does SM mean?

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

one of the wanted billboards states the suspect was last seen at 2:30pm...when was that snapchat pic taken again?

attachment.php

2:07 iirc

Yes you can!! No bathroom, meal, work or housecleaning allowed.

A poster taught me something here a few years ago...Ten minutes before anyone gets home throw a load of washing on, boil some water and spray Windex around the house. Looks like you've been busy all-day instead of lighting up Websleuths...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
😅😅 Will adjust my behavior

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

yes, I meant the ties! Thank you. There is one youtube of a man crossing the length. I don't understand how that can happen without a few people falling through.

I would think the most common problem would be tripping and breaking your leg because it gets caught between the ties. That is a very common injury for auto transporters to get. I knew a guy who tripped, broke his leg and hung upside down on the top of an auto transport until rescued.

Thank you. I guess I just needed to have someone else confirm that I wasn't going insane and just seeing things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500