IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I VERY much agree!

Actually... Even if the LE found nothing (which we really don't know if they did or not)...

then they still have ruled OUT some leads...

which helps, as well...

JMO...

Has anyone or anything been officially ruled out, do we know? Trying to catch up [quickly] on the latest.

Apparently I cannot post a photo from my phone , ugh. Anyway I mirrored the photo of Abby & did a side by side of that to the suspect. He said got a pretty distinct looking tree behind him , which isn't in the background of the Abby shot (when I mirror her shadow obviously switch sides)

I drove to Delphi today and checked everything out. It's changed my mind about everything I've thought so far. I'm driving now. Will post the pictures when I get home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you 1nana, and I can't to hear what your take is!

https://youtu.be/vOXDOHFWnco

Cleaned up version of voice from Libbys recording via FBI page on Abby and Libby.
THANKS ROCKET[emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
I still hear "go down there" like the man has a speech impediment or accent.

Example: if you heard someone say "Give me your khakis" Because of how we talk we would assume they were talking about pants. Now offer into context that the speaker is from Boston. Khakis turns into Car Keys. But we hear Khakis. "The" and "Hill" are so close together they sound like one word. Hold your tongue and say "the hill." It turns into "there."

JMO. If you play a recording and tell people what it says, thats what they will hear. Something like could really narrow the search.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Here is another map including the cemetery, the bridge, POI location on the bridge and the shed, that has been mentioned before:

Oh, Wow!! Just amazing -:clap:- it's indeed true what they say about a picture and a thousand words. This did wonders for my trying to kind of map out everything. Your talent is a gift to all of us.
:skip:

:tyou:

I don't think this was random. For whatever reason he knew they were going to be there. After watching the PC for the gazillionth time I'm also now thinking there was more than one perp. I don't think the voice is the guy we see on the bridge, it's just a nagging gut feeling. JMO

Agreed. I think that's why they said something along the lines of Make sure you know what your kids are doing. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember what LE said when to first happened, they reminded parents to be aware of what their kids are doing online.

That is not correct.

They said "know what is going on in your kids lives."

They never specifically mentioned "online".........and they haven't to this day.

Apparently I cannot post a photo from my phone , ugh. Anyway I mirrored the photo of Abby & did a side by side of that to the suspect. He said got a pretty distinct looking tree behind him , which isn't in the background of the Abby shot (when I mirror her shadow obviously switch sides)

I'm thinking only selfies are "mirrored" on Snapchat. The photo of Libby is not a selfie, obviously. I think the "mirror" image might be a red herring.

jmopinion

You would have to know his identity, or at least have an item of his left behind with his scent to trail him. I don't think they have a scent item they could use.

Could a trail dog not simply follow footsteps?

As a frequent snapper, I wanted to chime in that snapchat flips(or mirrors) photos. So when looking at the maps and how some are saying it doesn't make sense that the suspect came from the south...has that been confirmed or just what is speculated based on pictures? Because he very well couldn't of been coming from the north because of how snapchat reverses image so

Speculated and confirmed,by some :moo: , due to the Part One and Part two videos on youtube that (??what's his name??) put up and overlayed on specific tree limbs.

After seeing his video, I was convinced. (but could be swayed tomorrow if someone comes up with a better more convincing video lol)

I'm thinking only selfies are "mirrored" on Snapchat. The photo of Libby is not a selfie, obviously. I think the "mirror" image might be a red herring.

jmopinion
The photo is of Abby.

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk

That is not correct.

They never specifically mentioned "online".........and they haven't to this day.

Do u have a link?

Could a trail dog not simply follow footsteps?

Considering all the people who have traipsed through the area, the dog wouldn't know which footsteps to follow. JeannaT is correct in that you'd need an item of the killer's to ensure the dog has the right scent trail.

That is not correct.

I read into that as the girls were at the park, perhaps, without an adult really knowing what they were up to. I think they were geocaching, which is an innocent enough hobby, but the adult didn't know they were into that hobby.

Of course, I have that interpretation because it fits my theory that they were in the park to find a geocache and the BG "helped" them find it.

Total speculation on my part.

jmo

As a frequent snapper, I wanted to chime in that snapchat flips(or mirrors) photos. So when looking at the maps and how some are saying it doesn't make sense that the suspect came from the south...has that been confirmed or just what is speculated based on pictures? Because he very well couldn't of been coming from the north because of how snapchat reverses image so
Snapchat has never flipped/mirrored images for me. The only time my phone has ever mirrored an image without me voluntarily doing it is with the front facing camera on the normal iPhone camera app. I just tested it to be sure too, and out of all four pictures (front and back facing camera on both the camera app and Snapchat) only the front facing camera app photo was flipped. JMO.

Mr. Top, the kids and I went out for dinner tonight. As we were walking into the restaurant, I was walking behind them all and noticed that Mr. Top could have easily been mistaken for BG. He was wearing dad jeans that he buys at Costco, a big bulky jacket and had his hands in his pockets. Mr. Top is about 5'11" and about 195 lbs. He's 51. He's really not a big guy, you would even describe him as slim but with those clothes on he looked big.

Mr. Top is educated, has an office job and can afford much nicer clothes but just doesn't like to spend a lot of money on clothes. We live in a big city, not in a rural area. My point is that almost anyone could look like BG and we may be surprised as to the type of person he ends up being.

"One of two things happened. It was a chance encounter — that's possible. Don't think it's likely, but it's possible," Bursten said. "Or that person knew that they were going to be there. That's possible as well."

Massa said investigators haven't found any connection between the girls' deaths and any other homicides.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...uspect-in-Indiana-Girls-Deaths-414509673.html

Leave Comments

Source: Police Release Audio of Suspect in Indiana Girls' Deaths | NBC Chicago http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...ana-Girls-Deaths-414509673.html#ixzz4Zq23kK4y
Follow us: @nbcchicago on Twitter | nbcchicago on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member