IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok just had a thought, posting on my phone w dog poop in m hand, way upstream tocya had posted old google earth images of the area and it had police tape, I'm assuming for some sort of land surveying purposes....maybe does this kind of work, land surveying, or tree trimming...again, who is responsible for maintaining the trails grounds, etc...

Were there scent dogs used, perhaps to pick up BG's trail?

You would have to know his identity, or at least have an item of his left behind with his scent to trail him. I don't think they have a scent item they could use.

Base on the twitter video and photos of the crime scene location, this is what I see as the path that may have been taken. Approximately. The banks on both sides of the creek are fairly low in this area.

View attachment 111186View attachment 111187

[video=twitter;832259967658889217]https://twitter.com/VanwykWTHR/status/832259967658889217[/video]

https://lintvwish.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/delphi-latest.png?w=472

I still don;t think they crossed the creek. I think he passed them on the bridge, turned around and walked back and caught them on the north side of the bridge. Then went into the woods to the right and then down the hill to the flat section in front of the creek.

Everyone is transitioning to this thread so I will repost:

Get me a list of questions together and I will make the trip to Delphi to get them answered. ie: width of bridge, etc. On the condition that I can access it if LE is still blocking it off and the weather holds.

From the cemetery, how impassable is the barbed wire fence? I can't imagine that it surrounds the whole property.

Seeing the BG with his hands in his pocket, on the bridge, walking, leads me to think he is familiar with the area and the bridge.
My reason is I saw a video, of a local news crew, showing several young girls walking on the bridge, One had slip on sandels and I noticed how slow and carefully she was walking, due to big gaps in the bridge and the unevenness of the bridge. I think most would walk with their hands free, in order, to somewhat balance themselves.

Are there any similarities to these two missing IN girls? I know a number of us feel this wasn't his first rodeo.

Lauren and Emily Stratton

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1285083/1

Not sure, but a quick google doesnt throw up much really about them.
Considered runaways so I wonder if thats why there is no direct ties.
Not sure if there is W/S thread. Will have a look.

I think we are all in "throw everything at the wall and see what sticks" mode.

This is one thing I wonder about as well. Did they search the property and not find them....which could indicate more than one crime scene....or did they decide it was too dark and decided to go back the next day.

When searching on the 13th, the searchers were mostly scanning areas and calling the girls' names, etc. No one expected them to be harmed. They were thought to be merely lost then.

Ok just had a thought, posting on my phone w dog poop in m hand, way upstream tocya had posted old google earth images of the area and it had police tape, I'm assuming for some sort of land surveying purposes....maybe does this kind of work, land surveying, or tree trimming...again, who is responsible for maintaining the trails grounds, etc...
Wait...what? Did a double take lol

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

When searching on the 13th, the searchers were mostly scanning areas and calling the girls' names, etc. No one expected them to be harmed. They were thought to be merely lost then.
Right....but was RL's property searched that night??

Seeing the BG with his hands in his pocket, on the bridge, walking, leads me to think he is familiar with the area and the bridge.
My reason is I saw a video, of a local news crew, showing several young girls walking on the bridge, One had slip on sandels and I noticed how slow and carefully she was walking, due to big gaps in the bridge and the unevenness of the bridge. I think most would walk with their hands free, in order, to somewhat balance themselves.

Unless he has something in his pocket he wishes to conceal? MOO

Personally you wouldnt get me anywhere near that bridge but that is totally OT!
:gaah:

This is probably not important but might give some indication as to how often Liberty was uploading to snapchat. I think the 2 pictures might actually be taken from the same spot but she turned around. The first photo was taken, showing Abigail just past the creek. Liberty obviously walking ahead of her, turns around, takes that photo. She turns back around facing southeast, continuing to cross the bridge and takes another photo from nearly the same location. As I mentioned in an early post those planks are about 140 feet apart. You can see in the photos that its almost like a mirror image of the tracks, that's because if you're facing northwest on that part of the bridge the planks are off to your right and if you turn around 180 degrees, theres another facing your right. That would place Liberty between the 2nd & 3rd plank off to the side of the tracks across the bridge for both of the photos. The image quality looks terrible after it was scaled on this site. The red letters say "Shadows cast to the RIGHT in the picture with Abigail and Shadows cast to the LEFT in the other photo". This is important because it shows that she must have been facing the opposite direction when taking the 2nd photo. Which places her either before that 3rd plank. If you check google earth, you can see that the 5th plank (the only other possible option) does not have that extra piece of wooding coming off of it.

I'm almost positive she was standing in nearly the same location for both photos as shown here. Between the 2nd and 3rd planks off to the sides of the bridge.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Shadows2.jpg
    Shadows2.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 921

Here's the thread. Thread # 36 about their case.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...yric-Cook-10-Evansdale-13-July-2012-37/page74

You'll find quite a few ties.

Edited to Add: Sorry, I see you were talking about Lauren and Emily Stratton. My mistake. I guess I have Lyric and Lizzy on my mind.......................

Hi All,

I'm still back in 12 desperately trying to read "most" of the post so I don't go over what has already been said; however, it seems to happen any how.

Now a poster mentioned she thought it was a rope that was sticking out of his coat up top, I also have been thinking that to be the case. It then dawned on me that if it was in fact a rope, this would be the way he could keep them together without one running off. .... what do you think?

I said that but someone else might have also. That was my thought process, could have been the way he kept them from running but MOO is also that he most likely had a gun also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member