IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
(O/T, maps and imaging sure have come a long way here on WS since I first joined back in 2012. The technology is amazing, thanks again everyone for your maps, diagrams, pics, etc!!)

Eta: so, thinking about an old map I made and how elementary it was in comparison to the stuff being posted here, I looked for it to post it here for humorous purposes, it wasn't the kindergarten one I was thinking of, but I again found another interesting post by, you guessed it, our late, great Foxfire. (He is here with us, I'm telling you...). Again, he talks about "reasons"...:thinking:

I'm not sure what any of this means, lol but anything useful here?

"Last edited by Foxfire; 06-14-2015 at 12:06 PM.

Margarita25, congrats on your first image map.. Great job! M25, if your first image map had a caption; The McDonald Triad, Triad of Sociopathy, or simply Triad would be fitting, imo.. The triangle shape is likely only coincidence, but you never know. Psychopaths have a reason for everything they say and everything they do..imo..*

The Macdonald triad (also known as the triad of sociopathy or the homicidal triad... J.M. Macdonald in "The Threat to Kill", a 1963 paper in the American Journal of Psychiatry.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macdonald_triad "
________

Triad definition
http://www.dymoresolutions.com/dymor...cts/Triad.html (link no longer available it seems)

Source link:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ado-Drivers-on-Edge-2&p=11849126#post11849126

Eta: anything "triangular" here we can possibly apply to our diagrams?? Again, dotr had posted an awareness space triangle model upstream.

I posted an enhanced and magnified photo of BG in thread 13 (post 919). Here is the same photo with some color shading to highlight the face. It is not perfect by any means, but I think if it was someone I knew I might recognize them. This is not a doctored photo (I wouldn't even know how). The same photo was used by others in thread 12 (post 666) and thread 13 (853). There is better clarity on smaller screens; i.e. smartphone versus large monitor.
c24a0511d7e248005ff8b2993b88f03d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are people thinking that the girls crossed over the water, with BG?
Why are people thinking that?

Because the picture Liberty took of the suspect was taken on the south end of the bridge, close to where it ends. He either had to take them back across the rickety bridge, risking being seen, or he took them through the water. Their bodies were found back on the north side of the creek.

I misunderstood your diagram.

Please use reply with quote, so people know who and what you are responding to since I believe many people view these threads in the default linear view.

I did reply with quotes. You just trying to give me a hard time or what?

I don't think it's such a great idea to keep increasing the reward amount. I think if there was anyone out there in the know they would have reported it by now. If that person is driven by the reward, why tip his hand now? Why not wait until they increase it again and again. JMO
It becomes a serious posse for someone. I bet there are people working to break the case. This might bring in some top trackers.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

You'll have to be more specific than "the face one." Can you quote with the image you're referring to?

I had posted the question, I think it was in the last thread.

"Where did the photo in thread 12/post #666 come from? I see half of a face, the guy's left eye and nose, goatie. Especially when zoomed in. I took the image from the post and sharpened it a bit. Added "emboss" filter (I don't exactly know what that does, tbh), but it seemed to make the feature stand out. http://i.imgur.com/nzqMBja.jpg"

That one. Was the face added to that photo?

In reference to the pic of Abby on the bridge, 7 hours ago? Is that photo from the 13th or a previous trip.
I think the signal was bouncing until there was enough signal to post it.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

:therethere: I did the same thing in an open metal spiral staircase of a lighthouse tower. My first major panic attack .... going up was not too bad; coming down and looking down was my undoing. Like you, I did one step at a time and told hubby to "get away from me!" He wanted to hold my hand, whuch made it even worse.

I panicked after I climbed just a 10+/- step ladder into a cliff dwelling at Bandelier National Monument and couldn't bring myself to step from the rock back onto the ladder to climb back down. I became my own little a tourist attraction of sorts. [emoji15] Awwwwkward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't been able to keep up with today's posts, sorry if I missed a discussion on this already.

It's February in Indiana. The creek water looks pretty high judging from a photo I saw of searchers standing in it. I'm guessing the water was extremely cold. I really don't think he would have crossed with the two girls. Yes, he could have drowned them, but I really don't think he crossed with them. I've read that there has been a warm spell in Indiana, but with the low temperatures in the 20's, I have a hard time believing that they crossed through the water.

Also, according to this article dated from 2010 on DNA testing turnaround times, I believe they have the DNA currently. The FBI got involved from the day they found the girls. It may have taken a few days to gather the evidence, but I'm guessing the FBI would have some pull in getting the DNA testing done immediately. There are three labs in Indiana that process DNA evidence. I think I read somewhere that it really only takes 4 hours to come up with a DNA profile. How long it takes to enter it into CODIS and find a match, I'm not so sure. Unfortunately, BG could be a first time offender and his DNA might not be in the system. In that case, it's going to take some good old fashioned police work to find him, and hopefully they find him FAST. -MOO

I pray we get justice for these beautiful girls and their families.

2010 article on DNA testing: https://www.cga.ct.gov/2010/rpt/2010-R-0086.htm

State of Indiana's DNA testing labs: http://www.in.gov/isp/labs/

but at 1 or 2pm wouldn't the sun be roughly just above her?

As is winter time in the United States, the sun is in the South no matter what time of day in northern US imho

I posted an enhanced and magnified photo of BG in thread 13 (post 919). Here is the same photo with some color shading to highlight the face. It is not perfect by any means, but I think if it was someone I knew I might recognize them. This is not a doctored photo (I wouldn't even know how). The same photo was used by others in thread 12 (post 666) and thread 13 (853). There is better clarity on smaller screens; i.e. smartphone versus large monitor. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170227/c24a0511d7e248005ff8b2993b88f03d.jpg[/IMG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

The Devil himself.

Amazing job!

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...ifies-for-killer-of-2-teen-hikers-in-indiana- Veteran New York Homicide Detective Sergeant Joe Giacalone has studied the photo and determined the suspect is about six feet tall and weighs between 190-210 pounds.
“He's got a lot of brown hair, it looks like," Giacalone told Inside Edition. "He may even have a mullet. You can see over on the side here. He might have a goatee or a beard and mustache. He's got that thick blue jacket on and blue jeans and his brown walking boots or trail boots.
Can anyone tell us about how tall the BG is? By shadows or anything? Or approximate weight, etc? Why hasn't LE mentioned this yet?

This photo, was a face added? This is the photo from post #666 in thread 12. I sharpened and added emboss filter and hit "clarity" slider on it. You'll want to download this and use zoom feature to see the "face".

nzqMBja.jpg

I am unsure. Someone in past thread said something that resonated with me. It was along the lines of: He was planning to do bad things to them, why would he care if they got wet/uncomfortable/cold crossing the stream.

He wouldnt' care about the victims, he would care about himself. Creeks can be tricky to cross due to both current and holes. I have been in thigh deep water one step, then over my head on the next step. Likewise, I have been taken down stream for say, 20 yards or so by a current that was stronger than I expected.

Even when dressed in shorts and a T-shirt, being a fairly good swimmer, a warm summer day, and of course, not trying to hold anybody captive, it took me between a few seconds and a few minutes to re-orientate myself. In short, I don't think BG would try it unless he was real comfortable in the water and knew for a fact that the creek at that location was good for fording. Even if he tried it, there is a good chance the victims would have frozen up and refused to enter the water.

I dont' think she was posing at all. I think she was trying to be careful where she stepped. It's difficult to walk on that old bridge from the pics and videos we've seen.
Yes, it appears it would be very easy to twist or break an ankle if you aren't paying attention to where you are stepping. After hearing from others who have walked it, I don't think she was posing at all. I think she was watching her step.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

swear all I can see is a groundhog on his head. LOL:thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members