IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
In searching for the question posed to LE about the hat, I came across something else that has been discussed here--why not release cause of death. They said in the press conference when the released the audio clip (February 22) that they are keeping that and other details known only to the killer or those he might have told in order to help sort tips. In other words, if a tip says they were killed a certain way, and it's not the way they actually were, LE will know that tip is. It legit.

It was also clarified why they can't say for sure that the voice in the audio clip was that of the man in the photo. Apparently the speaker was off-camera when that audio was recorded. That's probably obvious, but I wasn't completely clear on that before, myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are a few other manipulations I have made to the photo.

First I blew up the photo 300% and cropped it around the man.

attachment.php

I then increased the contrast and greatly decreased the brightness. Sometimes certain details can be seen just by changing brightness and contrast.

attachment.php

Lastly, I changed all color channels to grayscale. I set most of the colors to zero except for red which tends to pull out facial features for Caucasians.

attachment.php

I'm going to play around with it a little more before bed.

You can see a bit more. I wondered about the jacket. Very common but this one from Dickies looks like it and they call them coaching jackets with snaps. He is so stuffed with whatever he has in there (a bag or a rope and a gun?) Look how bunched up his sleeves are so it looks as if it is big for him but he is larger in the gut and carrying things.

https://www.google.com/search?safe=off&rlz=1C1CHZL_enUS732US732&biw=1272&bih=622&tbm=shop&q=men+wearing+blue+work+jackets&source=univ&tbo=u&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi9iPaBk7LSAhXFLyYKHfrmCywQ1TUILg&dpr=1.25#safe=off&tbs=init_ar:SgVKAwjeK0oKUggIqqA5IKugOQ%3D%3D&tbm=shop&q=men%27s+coaching+jacket+with+snaps&*&spd=4804728606085081693

bluejacket.jpg

:tyou: Excellent assessment. :welcome: :greetings:

How does your physical profile fit with what LEO has suggested, such as, BG may have lived in the woods near Deer Creek? They suggested he was living in a tent, perhaps. Does he appear to you to be someone who lives off of the land by being the Predator who hunts his Prey? A Daniel Boone, kind of man, only very evil and quite dangerous.

He must have access to a little jingle for his pocket since his clothing does not appear torn or tattered but, then again, the image is fuzzywuzzy. He is wearing trail boots. I heard an expert on Inside Edition estimate that the killer is 6', 180 - 200 pounds. [not LE official]

Hi Dedee, sorry did they suggest he might have been living in the woods near Deer Creek/in a tent? Looking for this, not seeing it yet, tia.

People are starting to wonder if he worked in concert with someone else. LE appear to be wondering the same.

Where would two (or more) sickos meet, and later perpetrate such a heinous crime? MOO would be Incarceration and/or the Dark Web. There are some seriously messed up people who have used websites to help them plan some horrible crimes in recent years.

It kind of fits in with how this one went down. I don't think he or they used social media prior to that day to cyber stalk Libbie, however Libbie may have "checked in" on a SM page dedicated to the park, when they arrived. How public of a post that would be is dependent upon settings and whatnot. So the perp could have seen her "check in", and then stalked them in the park. Or someone else conspiring with the perp sent him a text, or told him verbally as they both stalked the victims.

The Dark Web stuff spooks me. I'm sure the sex trafficking issues a lot of jurisdictions are having are related to it. It's where bad people get their child *advertiser censored* and whatnot, too, from what I read recently. It's purely within the realm of possibility if there was more than one perp, that's how they met. I've followed a couple of cases on here where it was speculated that victims who had vanished had been sold into sex slavery.

Which brings me back to Delphi and these murders. What if there was more than one perp, and Libbie did put up a fight in the area where the bodies were found? Maybe it was an abduction that turned into a double homicide, the something happened which caused the perp(s) to kill both girls because things didn't go as planned.

MOO is BG is a litttle more savvy than we've given him credit for, and he may have planned this months in advance, and perhaps with another perp or perps.

This is what I'm seeing based of the images that have been manipulated.

Green - hat

I don't think LE was sure he had on a hat so probably didn't mention it

Pink - ear

There are no hat flaps or anything that comes down over the ear

Blue - hoodie which is down in both images
df6ecb2f3602b48e73177a49bf9431ac.jpg
2b995729119650fe538d67c7d21bc4d7.jpg
What do you think the dark circle on his forehead could be. When I first saw this i thought it was one of thoae hats that is rounded in the back and comes to a point in the front.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

:tyou: Excellent assessment. :welcome: :greetings:

How does your physical profile fit with what LEO has suggested, such as, BG may have lived in the woods near Deer Creek? They suggested he was living in a tent, perhaps. Does he appear to you to be someone who lives off of the land by being the Predator who hunts his Prey? A Daniel Boone, kind of man, only very evil and quite dangerous.

He must have access to a little jingle for his pocket since his clothing does not appear torn or tattered but, then again, the image is fuzzywuzzy. He is wearing trail boots. I heard an expert on Inside Edition estimate that the killer is 6', 180 - 200 pounds. [not LE official]

I've followed this case daily and I've never heard law enforcement suggest he lived in the woods or in a tent.

Can you point me in the right direction for this info?

I've followed this case daily and I've never heard law enforcement suggest he lived in the woods or in a tent.

Can you point me in the right direction for this info?

A reporter for Inside Edition (male, but I don't know his name) said it in a video report. Sorry I don't know which video, but it was said.

Something about "Police say he may have been camping in these woods."

I just wanted to say thank you thank you thank you for this site. Some older lady on a different social media just tried to pin this on the Amish. Le Sigh.

I have wondered this for a long time, and posted about it before too, what if the clothes we see him wear on the bridge was a disguise? Maybe normally he never wears baggie jeans and does not possess a blue jacket. Maybe he has a wig on or a false mustache. This could explain why nobody has recognized him so far.

I asked about that in the first thread, but nobody seemed to think he was trying to change his looks.
Regarding mirroring one half of his face so that it forms a full face (not sure how to word that, but the thing that's been done to the photo in multiple posts): The two halves of our faces are actually more different than we realize, that's one reason a lot of (print) models look so good, because their faces are very symmetrical and that's rare (can link a source that backs this if anyone needs/wants it). I've actually played around with this before and created two pictures, using mirror images of one half of my face each, split perfectly down the middle from a straight-on photo. The two pictures looked totally different and neither looked much like me. They were very strange to look at. Just saying, I don't think creating an image like this is too helpful in seeing what an individual truly looks like, from my experience (for what it's worth).

I tried explaining that when it was first mentioned, but I think we've all started skipping a lot of posts in order to keep up somewhat.

A reporter for Inside Edition (male, but I don't know his name) said it in a video report. Sorry I don't know which video, but it was said.

Something about "Police say he may have been camping in these woods."

Oh yeah...I posted that too lol, obviously too tired here cuz I just asked for a link lol :biggrin:

You can read a transcript of the 2/22 press conference here http://m.imgur.com/4wcJzDL.

I just did that and several things stood out to me. It really sounds like they think there are multiple persons involved in the murders. Also, they clearly state that they have more video and it sounds to me that they have Liberty's actual phone as opposed to pulling the video and audio from a cloud.

Does anyone know of a simple text or pdf of the transcript? I hope?
I can't accees imgur. Thx...

Ok, I've found something in connection with another user.

(modsnip)

Thanks.
It sounds like you're referring to a WS user, and that definitely would be off limits, without question. If I'm wrong, send me a pm and explain, please.

Thanks.

This is interesting. Especially the part about Iowa, since some think Abby and Libby's case might be connected to Lizzie and Lyric's case.

Within nine years of Virginia's establishment of the first state DNA databank, the other forty-nine states passed laws requiring the collection of DNA samples from certain criminals for the purposes of establishing state DNA databanks. All fifty states require DNA samples from convicted sex offenders, with some states collecting from all classes of felons, as well as certain classes of misdemeanants. Additionally, the FBI estimates that most states will eventually begin to collect DNA from all convicted felons when the cost of collecting and analyzing DNA decreases.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/case/revolution/databases.html

Does anyone know the answer to this question. What if a person was a RSO currently living in Indiana, but say moved there from another state? Let's say their original conviction of a sexual related crime occurred over 10 years ago before DNA might have required to be collected from that individual. Would the state of Indiana insist on taking a DNA sample when that person arrives in their state and has to officially register as a sex offender? I'm just wondering if any of these RSO's in Indiana fall between any cracks for DNA collection?

What do you think the dark circle on his forehead could be. When I first saw this i thought it was one of thoae hats that is rounded in the back and comes to a point in the front.

Not sure, but those question marks. See pic...

Together.png

Just saving my space

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

:seeya: Guys, we're going to close it up for the night. One of our early bird staff members will unlock the thread in the A.M.

Goodnight, folks.

:seeya: Guys, we're going to close it up for the night. One of our early bird staff members will unlock the thread in the A.M.

Goodnight, folks.

Good night Bessie. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517