IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, that is unknown, perhaps we could get some of our medical field sleuthers to subject the picture to x-ray or MRI, if this has been done already forgive me. It has been suggested the boxers were starched.

Maybe he wears depends!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess I just mean you can only debate something so long before you realize you're not getting anywhere.

Haha! Welcome to Websleuths! :)

Scroll and roll is your friend. I use it all the time for topics I'm not interested in or where I don't have anything useful to contribute (anyone remember the DWT in Mickey Shunick's case?), but I appreciate all the different specialties WSers have. We each make a unique contribution to the conversation.

The clothes DO matter for purposes of ID.

We are talking about the people in his past and present.

Ex-- Say for the past 5 years I have worn a particular jacket with a hoodie underneath. This is how my friends and family have seen me for 5 years. All of a sudden that jacket/hoodie ensemble shows up on a suspect in a double murder. Not only that....but the jacket and hoodie in the photo are the same colors of jacket/hoodie I have been wearing. Not only that the body type matches. Get the idea??

Potential tipsters will recognize the clothing first and the face second.

It doesn't matter that he threw the clothes away.

It matters that the people in his life witnessed him in these clothes before.

Everyone in the area should think about acquaintances, workmates, even family and friends who have abruptly changed hair style, color, facial hair, etc.

if I were a barber or hair stylist I would be thinking about this for any customer in the shop since 2-13.

I don't understand why there is pages and pages of people trying to find a hat that BG wore and trying to enhance his face. <mod snip>
As for the hat. LE have not mentioned a hat. they said a HOODIE. <mod snip> JMO
Because of the way the word things. They didnt say "He is wearing a hoodie." The said "It appears to be a hoodie." That leaves it up to interpretation. They do have other evidence. As far as the picture, at the press conference they stated "Its the best we have right now."

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Came across this morning and this girl resembles Abigail Williams so much by her appearance. The Abigail Williams & Liberty German case thread and Elizabeth Collins & Lyric Cook case thread have been recently (in good reason) so popular as of late but can we take a moment to maybe find anything to help this case and her mother reach justice?

I was the kid that was forgotten. Days went by without food or shelter by the age of six. I excelled in school whenever I had a home to do homework but I made the decision to not stand out after winning academic awards bc there was always two seats empty and the parents whispering, "That's the girl with no parents." I found this forum and want to help find answers for those kids that were like me. Thank you.

Vanessa Smith: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...15-Winton-31-May-1997&p=13189926#post13189926

Everyone in the area should think about acquaintances, workmates, even family and friends who have abruptly changed hair style, color, facial hair, etc.

if I were a barber or hair stylist I would be thinking about this for any customer in the shop since 2-13.

THAT is a valid point! Assuming the picture shows hair (debatable ad nauseum I know) then it is thick full hair. One does not trim that with a set of shears at home like I do......I would bet money he has it cut professionally periodically.

Yes but we have talked about them so much it is redundant...The police know what the clothes look like and everyone has an idea of what his clothes look like....[emoji56]

So please for the love of God let's move on to something else...

Agreed. I haven't made too many comments about clothing. It's all there in the photos. :)

Now the barber and hair stylist is true. I said before he has probably shaved. Police probably have an idea of what he would look like shaved too... I mean for a missing person they can make them look 10 to 30 years older to look for them.

Now the barber and hair stylist is true. I said before he has probably shaved. Police probably have an idea of what he would look like shaved too... I mean for a missing person they can make them look 10 to 30 years older to look for them.

I honestly do not believe law enforcement is counting on ID'ing this guy on the street.

I think they are heavily relying on a tip & a name from someone who knows this guy.

The clothes DO matter for purposes of ID.

We are talking about the people in his past and present.

Ex-- Say for the past 5 years I have worn a particular jacket with a hoodie underneath. This is how my friends and family have seen me for 5 years. All of a sudden that jacket/hoodie ensemble shows up on a suspect in a double murder. Not only that....but the jacket and hoodie in the photo are the same colors of jacket/hoodie I have been wearing. Not only that the body type matches. Get the idea??

Potential tipsters will recognize the clothing first and the face second.

It doesn't matter that he threw the clothes away.

It matters that the people in his life witnessed him in these clothes in the past.
And if he did throw them away and he previously had worn them often, someone close to him might notice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Imo this picture is a piece of a puzzle that someone who suspects a relative, friend, coworker, neighbor etc needed to start putting things together..the voice was another corner piece of the puzzle, the clothing another....it's faceless and useless to you because you don't know him and don't suspect anyone in your life. These are all triggers for the people that DO know him. The rest of the general public could never ever see what has been released and recognize it as someone next to them in the grocery store. I'm fairly certain LE knows that.

There is a reason they have only released what they have at this juncture. It's not their job to satisfy curiosity, it's their job to keep the integrity of their case intact while still trying to utilize the media and general populations of the entire country to help.

The sheer amount of tips being generated from this snippet is unreal honestly and I'm sure none except for maybe two will pan out. But all these details everyone is begging for are the same details that allows them to sift thru the never ending sand the waves keep pushing in....to get to those one or two tips while the waves keep crashing must be utterly exhausting and disheartening, but they keep pushing thru hour after hour and minute after minute. Let's have some faith.

These cases can take week, months, years and maybe never. Take a look in other threads for missing, Unidentified people. Help where you can.

I think everything that can possibly be dissected has been at this point and so we wait. LE will most likely update again soon and then we dissect again.

Understood. However, for this to work, the suspect must be living a certain kind of lifestyle. I worked in association with LE for 15years(but I was not LE). I was very much involved with fugitive recovery and attended many, many conventions and classes on the subject. What you are referring to here is what we called "The Judas Principle". I was always told that EVERYONE has a Judas, just keep talking to family/associates/exes/co-workers and eventually you will come across a person dying to blow you in for reasons ranging from petty jealousy to sexual obsession. Most of the time, this was spot on advice for locating a man on the run.

However, if a man is estranged from his family, only socializes anonymously on-line, and works in a place where its easy to be invisible(factory,trucker), then relying on a Judas usually doesn't yield results. Its absolutely possible that this man leads a double life with a wife and children, and socializes with neighbors and co-workers - lets hope so since the case apparently depends on it.

And respectfully, I'm fully aware that LE is not concerned with satisfying my curiosity. My original post was not a complaint, just a belief that there is little to work with and that I'm concerned for the outcome.

As a Bank Manager sitting here with a broken foot today. I would pass this picture also out to my tellers. Telling them to Look for someone closing an account or withdrawing a large sum of money, or maybe applying for some quick cash to run away with.

For veteran websleuthers... is it unusual that LE would not come out and officially name people who have been cleared?... or can we assume that other than the landowner, and the people whose homes were searched everyone else is still a suspect?

Just told the mechanic at my garage that part of the reg on my car was POI

Its really not.

Maybe a break?

:thinking:

Who went to pick them up?

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

For veteran websleuthers... is it unusual that LE would not come out and officially name people who have been cleared?... or can we assume that other than the landowner, and the people whose homes were searched everyone else is still a suspect?

It is not unusual at all. Typically, LE does not announce that people are cleared until an arrest is made. However, every case is different. Last year when Amanda Blackburn was murdered in Indianapolis, LE announced that her husband had nothing to do with her murder almost immediately, even though they didn't arrest the perps until a few weeks later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74