IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
This link has some good pictures of him after his capture on Saturday. How do you feel the appearance matches compared to BG? The manhunt for him, the fact he missed a court date on the 14th, and the really high 10 million (the article below says $5 million; it was just raised to $10 million.)

http://wtov9.com/news/local/bond-set-at-5-million-in-steubenville-child-sex-case

I think his appearance is similar. I'm also interested in his fresh haircut. However, I assume his DNA would have already been compared (assuming they have DNA and it's back with Liberty and Abugail).

I don't have a source so treat as rumor:

I remember it being said they were different people. One dropped them off (I think we heard who but can't discuss) and another went to pick them up.
For the time line with sources of the girls day at the bridge, see media thread, post #31 that I did. Her sister dropped off.

(Not directing that at you... just saw your post about it and jumped off)

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Did I read that one of the girls worked at the local Pizza Hut? Or did I dream it? Could they even work at their age?

Did I read that one of the girls worked at the local Pizza Hut? Or did I dream it? Could they even work at their age?

They were 13 and 14. AFAIK not legal age to be working at a Pizza Hut.

Do we know how current those stats are of the RSO's? Could it be outdated? Not saything this is BG, just would be interested to know how old the information is that we have on the RSO's.

I checked and can't find a date but I'd hope they keep it up to date.

I live in a rural area, seldom a day goes by without hearing gunshots. When we first moved here I was stressed out, now I hardly even notice them anymore.

Not in this age of electronic bankingggggg

<mod snip>

Plenty of people still go to banks. And at the risk of sounding stereotypical, the "type" of person seen in the photo is probably the exact demographic that still does go to the bank.

IMO

That would lead to people sleuthing literally everyone NOT listed. The entire town. Everyone in the state.

Not trying to be snarky but isn't that what we're doing here anyway?

This article reports that a family member dropped them off oat 1:00 p.m. at a trail by Monon High Bridge...

And:
"At 5:30 p.m., the girls were supposed to meet at a predetermined location.
When they failed to do so, the family immediately called the police to report the girls missing"

yourtango.com HEARTBREAKING DETAILS ABOUT THE MURDERS OF LIBERTY GERMAN AND ABIGAIL WILLIAMS, WHO RECORDED THEIR KILLER PRIOR TO THEIR DEATHS

(More at link above...)

Here is the actual link to the article referred to above...

http://www.yourtango.com/2017300310...abigail-williams-liberty-german-murder-delphi

I think you dreamed it. (I do this all the time)

Sorry to disagree... but I never go to the bank. I do however think that distributing flyers to as many people as possible is a great idea.

I agree. What about checking local ATM cams?

This link has some good pictures of him after his capture on Saturday. How do you feel the appearance matches compared to BG? The manhunt for him, the fact he missed a court date on the 14th, and the really high 10 million (the article below says $5 million; it was just raised to $10 million.)

http://wtov9.com/news/local/bond-set-at-5-million-in-steubenville-child-sex-case

Thanks. Interesting -- I'm not seeing anything in his appearance that tells me it couldn't be our perp.

I am not feeling a serial killer if in fact he was on foot or "hitching" rides, as I think (?) LE indicated was possible. Generally, serial murderers depend on cars. Just an opinion, I am sure there are exceptions, as always.

I feel pretty sure any DNA would have been analyzed by now and apparently, no match was found. I have seen cases with a two-day turnaround on DNA and do not doubt this case was prioritized.

But, as always, just opinions.

First time poster here but have been following this thread since day one. At this point many, many things have been talked to death in these threads, but the wheel are spinning and it's my opinion that *new* information is needed. And what is the best way to gain new information? By giving more details out to the public. It's my personal belief that LE is playing this "too close to the vest" and it's actually hindering the apprehension of the suspect OR they really don't have the evidence they say they do.

Note: I understand how common it is for investigators to keep intimate and/or pertinent details of the case private to protect families and help to rule suspects in or out. Also keep in mind LE agencies do not always give out just the truths and it's not always what they say, but it can be what they don't say.

So my question to all of you is the following:

In your Opinion .....
What additional information do you think LE should release to the public based on the evidence/theories they say they have (ie. dna, Libby's phone, etc.) that would not compromise the integrity of case?

Personally, I wish they would answer any of the following questions as I feel these little details could help the public immensely without hindering their investigation.

1. Where the bodies wet or show signs of water damage?
To help determine whether or not they crossed the creek and how they traveled to their resting place.

2. Did Abby have a cell phone on her and has it been located?
Might it have more info on it, was it not found, or did she never pull it out possibly leading us to believe she
was the first target?

3. Approximate time of death for each girl?
Not only would this narrow down the time frame the suspect was in the area but might explain how he
motivated each girl to comply. If there is a gap between deaths it would lead us to believe he might have been
in the area longer then expected.

4. Cause of death and/or was CoD the same for both girls?
They don't have to give use every last detail of course but some sort of clarity might determine if one of the girls was more of the target versus the other. Or give us insight to the killer's personality.

5. Do they have more footage or photos and if so, why not release more of it?
Is it cause it's bad quality or out of respect for the families, or maybe both?

6. Why billboards in 48 states?
Sure, maybe billboards in IN, KY, OH, IL, WV, etc maybe, but why the far western states? Do they know something about this guy and his ability to travel or was this just a tactic that happened country wide pretty much faster then any other crime ever?

Those are some of the things that I have been thinking about and as soon as I post this I am sure I will think of more. What questions do you guys have for LE if you could ask them anything that would not directly harm their case?

They have a lot of traffic cams on US 421 that runs by Delphi ....The sp can be from any state such as TN. KY, IL OH......Curious if they have seen any footage of the sp(s) and their car, perhaps another reason why they have been silent

I agree, and as I said once before, who knows how many times he'd attempted this plan and failed.

Reading some Facebook comments discourages me. There are a lot of people out there not very aware of this crime to the extent I'd desire. For example, some older lady commented something like "call the FBI, they'll find this guy." (Someone did tell her the FBI was already involved). My point is, is the message really getting out there to the people who need to see it? :(

bbm -- I agree. I live just one state over, and I only heard of the case yesterday. Given the magnitude of the crime and the intense need to find this guy, you'd think this would be big news across the country. So why was I just now hearing of it?

By that picture he will never be found.
Nor his voice.

Jmo

I know now where I saw the Pizza Hut thingy It is on Abigail Williams FB ..says started working at Pizza Hut as Taste Tester on Nov 17 Perhaps she frequented a Pizza Hut and a delivery driver spotted her or somehow she was stalked ??? On a stretch here I know

The rules state we can't sleuth anyone not named as a POI/suspect by LE, yet we have people sleuthing random Craigslist people and calling the dude piggy faced based on a horribly "enhanced" blurry photo. If LE had to specifically list everyone NOT considered a suspect, it would take up even more of their limited resources and it's just for the benefit of strangers on the internet. JMO

The thread is out of hand and impossible to follow at this point. My snark is pouring out and for that i apologize, but I'm extremely frustrated with this whole thing. 1000s of tips are still waiting to be waded through and we're wasting time, IMHO.

I am frustrated too, I understand. We websleuthers aren't the ones who can follow up on tips, so all we can do is speculate. Without saying too much, I think there are obvious people whom law enforcement could clear that would prevent some of the time we sleuth here from being wasted. Clearly you can't name all 300 million plus innocent individuals ( not what I'm suggesting) but you can say for example that recovered DNA is not a match for anyone in the system. We could then stop sleuthing RSO's for example... JMO and my 2 cents.

Have not seen these photos before, reporters tweet indicates they are near the crime scene:

[video=twitter;836605822109122560]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/836605822109122560[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member