IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
$200,000 Doesn't even buy a pound of burger these days
Let's hope in this case it buys a pound of flesh.

It would sure take care of my debt!
ETA and it may make me selfish but if I were to get a reward like that I'd use it for exactly that. It wouldn't take a reward for me to offer any info I had but I'd not turn it down. Hypothetically.

attachment.php

Look at items 5 & 6. They look the same. Photos appear to be taken about 1 footstep apart.
Item 4 may be cargo pocket.
The more I look at these photos the more I wonder if photo 2 was actually the first photo taken of BG? He doesn't appear to be walking in a straight line. I believe that's why the lighting changed.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

The more I look at these photos the more I wonder if photo 2 was actually the first photo taken of BG? He doesn't appear to be walking in a straight line. I believe that's why the lighting changed.

If LE could just release the video of him walking it would help alot

If someone has information and it results in a conviction and they get the money I would hope and pray they would give it to the families of the victims. I can't personally imagine keeping the money and I really don't think the vast majority of people out there would. IMO rewards are a way of letting the perp know just how wanted they are, think of the old west.

If I turned in a friend or family member or a neighbor, I would want the money so I could move away and resettle with my family. I don't think it is wrong for the person who turns him in to accept the reward money. JMO

i agree. I think he is looking at them in photo 2 and then turns to walk toward them in photo 1.

[video=twitter;837066976992374784]https://twitter.com/KaraKenney6/status/837066976992374784[/video]

Kara Kenney‏ @KaraKenney6 3m3 minutes ago
Sign left for police by Abby's grandparents in Delphi

Honestly what would that help? That wouldn't help solve the crime at all.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
To see him walking could better help someone identify, I know it's not alot but it's better than the still photos, and it doesn't hurt anything about the investigation

The FBI profile would be good.It would I hope show me and others what they think happened and about the suspect.I would like to see it.
The FBI isn't as concerned with keeping the story intriguing as dateline.

Realistically, you have no need for a profile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SBM -

According to that link that's exactly when you probably had it done, when you had bloodwork taken. "on enlistment, reenlistment, and deployment" are the times when it's taken. Refusal nets a courtmartialing.

"What was then called the “DOD DNA Registry,” a program within the Armed Forces Institute of pathology, was established pursuant to a December 16, 1991 memorandum of the Deputy Secretary of Defense. Under this program, DNA specimens are collected from active duty and reserve military personnel upon their enlistment, reenlistment, or preparation for operational deployment. "

"Two members of the United States Marine Corps were ordered to give DNA samples before being deployed to the Pacific in January 1995. They refused to do so and were charged with the violation of an order from a superior commissioned officer. The military court martial dismissed the charges, holding that the regulations underlying the DNA Repository program were not punitive and thus no disciplinary action could be taken for refusal to provide specimens. The two Marines sued the government in federal court, charging that the DNA collection program violates the Fourth Amendment protection against unreasonable searches and seizures. The district court found the DNA collection requirement to be valid. The court of appeals declared the case to be moot because by the time of the appeal the two Marines had been granted honorable discharges without ever having given samples of their DNA. Since that time two other members of the military have refused to give their DNA samples. One was sentenced by a court martial to 14 days hard labor and a two-grade reduction in rank. Another temporarily lost his rank and 40 percent of his pay, and was reassigned. He was later able to claim a narrow exception on religious grounds and was reinstated. "

Additional processing may be required of applicants whose future military job calls for higher security clearance. Biometric screening has been implemented at all MEPS to increase efficiency and safety.

Ever have a blood test? Than they have your DNA
IMO The military has its own data base not available to outside resources it's for its only personal use. For example I was in contact with a missing persons sister a few years back. This person wanted a missing flyer poster made and posted up on our SAR FB page. We follow strict guidelines when it comes to missing persons and we have to confirm a missing persons report is on file. She informed me that she was not able to file a missing persons report with law enforment because the military had their own invegestion and LE would not have a shadow investigation. I refered the woman to NamUS and she was finally able to get a missing persons report filed for her brother with LE. The military will not release any info on their investigation with LE and it's a cold case.

As for blood work at any medical place there are HIPPA laws in place that would make sharing ANY information highly illegal.

Additional processing may be required of applicants whose future military job calls for higher security clearance. Biometric screening has been implemented at all MEPS to increase efficiency and safety.

I won't discuss my clearance level. My DNA has never been harvested.

My records show DNA date 00000.

Biometric scanning is fingerprints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://now.wthr.com/2maekbR

In the article from today (updated 12 minutes ago @ 5:30pm EST) there is a video interview with Pat Mcafee (Indianapolis Colts Punter- retired) via WRTR, notice at 2:09 he states "the superintendent thinks it's an out of state guy."

Hm...That could change things if true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member